PDA

View Full Version : MARK LEVIN IS ON - WHO"S calling in???

ghemminger
08-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Flood Mark Levin Show w/pro Ron Paul calls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Mark Levin is encouraging his listeners to flood Ron Pauls campain office with calls to tell him he can't win. I think all Ron Paul supporters should flood Mark Levin's show with Ron Paul is the right man for President calls.

DON"T MENTION RON PAUL until you get on with MARK.....JUST tell the screener you want to talk about immigration or what ever he's talking about....to aggrree with him...

Call the Mark Levin Show at 1-877-381-3811 Mon-Fri 6-8pm est

If there are enough callers maybe he won't be able to have the show he wants.

maggiebott
08-20-2007, 04:27 PM
I only hear music....nothing else.

ghemminger
08-20-2007, 04:33 PM
He takes callers mostly 2nd half of show

Derek Johnson
08-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I was Bill in Louisiana today. Tomorrow I'll be Dave in Alabama or maybe Stuart in Tennessee.....although I'm originally from Iowa, I've been in Texas too long to do a yankee voice with conviction. Well, hopefully I won't have to b/c I can't get in b/c it will be y'all GETTING THE CHAMPION OF THE CONSTITUTION IN THE WHITE HOUSE AS NUMBER 44 VIA EVERY RADIO MEDIA OUTLET ON AM/FM/XM/NET/AND SHORT WAVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, RIGHT?

RIGHT?!?! Y'all want this honorable man as 44th president, I want this honorable man as 44th president. Please get on the airwaves EVERYWHERE and execute your GOD GIVEN FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would have been a real hoot if I could have gotten him and myself to sing together:

"Happy Birthday to Ronald.......

Happy BIRTHDAY to RON......

HAPPY BIIIIRRRRRTHDAAAY to DR. RON PAUL.....

happy birthday to you sir!"

Maybe next year.

Btw, during the 7 second delay (as soon as you hear the cut-off) he asked who this was, I told him "he's the CHAMPION OF THE CONSTITUTION." Then he said "alright, alright, I get it" and played that computerized flatuating noise.:eek:

Well, get busy y'all,

President Paul!