PDA

View Full Version : To all heroes in the freedom movement

m72mc
04-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Remember how a wonderful adventure we are in the middle of.
In September we were amazed at 1.2 million raised in a week, after that, well you know the story....4 million....6 million..then a blimp...
Ron making awesome debates for the better of us all.
That was not the start, but it was when the growth started to show.
Since then, the powers that be has had to combat us with everything they got. The most significant here and I think this is the biggest victory yet, is that they have used unlawful actions and lies in the open.
This has been documented on film and on official documents...aka the new Hampshire debacle, among others.
The elite may suppress it for now, if they are lucky, but it goes down in history as well as in official documents.

Remember what this is all about; spreading freedom, and to achieve this, it is and has always been a long term project. Remember Ron Paul has done this for 30-40 years, we have just woken up.

Of course we want a quick fix and who knows it could still happen.
Herding delegates for the convention serves both these purposes.
Long term and short term and no one can say what will happen tomorrow.

We all have different knowledge and different opinions, but remember, it matters not, we all stand united in our grand quest for our right for just that....FREEDOOM...the right to disagree.... I might think you're an idiot and disagree with you, but I will die for your right to think and be just that..

As Ron Paul said; The freedom message brings us together, it does not divide us.

Peace, love and prosperity and freedom, I wish you all..and our adventure will evolve but continue till we have victory..

Take care/ Mike

TruthAtLast
04-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Thank you for a wonderful message. I can only hope they don't re-write history and destroy those "official" documents. They seem to be very good about re-wording historical facts to fit their needs. I don't remember reading about the unlawful creation of the FED and IRS in school. :D

m72mc
04-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you for a wonderful message. I can only hope they don't re-write history and destroy those "official" documents. They seem to be very good about re-wording historical facts to fit their needs. I don't remember reading about the unlawful creation of the FED and IRS in school. :D

Hard for anyone not see the truth, when their lies get more and more ridiculous, and most documents get spread on the Internet instantly now, so hard for them to remove anything. :-)

Redmenace
04-10-2008, 01:16 PM
/salute

purplechoe
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Here, here!!!

m72mc
06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
continue on this path. stand fast.

:)

ronpaulhawaii
06-06-2008, 07:52 PM