PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Paramilitary Cops Police Americans

dirtyp
04-09-2008, 07:58 PM
A 30 man squad of crack trained Chinese paramilitary cops will today march through the streets of San Francisco, policing the one and only US stop on the Olympic torch relay, and tackling any American protesters who get in their way.

The news follows revelations that the London and Paris Olympic torch relay stops were policed by an elite "Flame Protection Unit" hand picked from special police units of the People's Armed Police, China's internal security force.

The so called "Flame attendants" are usually responsible for fighting unrest and maintaining internal stability in China. Tens of thousands of the "Wujing," as the People's Armed Police are called in Chinese, recently took part in crackdowns against demonstrators in Tibet and neighboring regions.The blue-suited goons were seen physically assaulting demonstrators and even Olympic officials and the torch bearers themselves.

Those present at the demonstrations have told reporters that the paramilitaries seemed to believe they have superiority over domestic police forces and were essentially running the show.

The British government has refused to comment on who authorized these hired thugs to have free reign over the streets of London, including Downing Street, despite questions from the opposition party.

These representatives of the Chinese Communist police state are today policing the streets of a portion of a major American city.

Fox News, amongst other media outlets has reported:
[mod -link deleted due to software issues]

silverhandorder
04-09-2008, 08:01 PM
As much as I would oppose foreign police ever having anything to do here, I also oppose any demonstration against olimpic games. Politics should be separate form sports and not only that you should be mad at the council for giving China olimpics this year if anything.

Gadsden Flag
04-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Michael Savage was talking about how they did this in France yesterday and he posed the question about whether they would do it here. I guess they did.

kyleAF
04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
uncool. very uncool.

Of course, I don't feel much better about having American cops policing us...

silverhandorder: I agree that the Olympic Games should be completely apolitical, which is precisely why I think the government (cops) shouldn't be involved at all.

kyleAF
04-09-2008, 08:17 PM
And why are the Chinese so concerned about the torch itself?? If it breaks or is stolen, they'll just get a new one.

Besides, I'm willing to wager that it's "Made in China" anyway, :cool: .

Gadsden Flag
04-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Does anybody actually give a crap about the Olympics themselves?

Is that more exciting than MLB or NBA playoffs? Does anybody actually watch that stuff? It's so boring. Who cares?

The political issues have by far eclipsed the 'sports' in the Olympics.

NEPA_Revolution
04-09-2008, 08:42 PM
I stopped watching the Olympics when they took baseball out, I mean, man, take out baseball and have CURLING! That makes me mad.

freedominnumbers
04-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Forget protesting tibet. The people ought to throw rocks at foreign police on US soil.

ronpaulhawaii
04-09-2008, 08:52 PM
dirtyp - your link tries to auto load an add-on

wassup wit dat???

Doktor_Jeep
04-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Now that a private non-governmental entity was able to field a police force in foreign soil, the precendent is set. This is why the PTB made sure this torch is going through as many major points as they can manage.

Now the precendent is set for globalists to use private military forces (mercenaries) to protect whatever interest they have, which is usually self serving and against liberty.

acptulsa
04-10-2008, 07:17 AM
How are these police going to respect our Constitutional rights when the Chinese government would never allow in a million years their paramilitary to read the document? Without that, are these police or just government-blessed goons?

Well, I guess now we know how all these other nations feel when we barge in uninvited and start playing cops and robbers.

Bruno
04-10-2008, 07:30 AM
As much as I would oppose foreign police ever having anything to do here, I also oppose any demonstration against olimpic games. Politics should be separate form sports and not only that you should be mad at the council for giving China olimpics this year if anything.

Disagree. In this country, you should be able to protest politics, sports, movies, music, art, the price of gas, the color of the sky, whatever the hell you want.

LEK
04-10-2008, 12:52 PM

Tell the Chinese to stop the human rights violations against their own citizens regarding the Olympics. Land seized, homes taken, arrests made for suspicious activity 'near' Olympic sights.

As you said - the Olympics should have never been awarded to China.

I won't watch them - not for political reasons but for moral reasons.

angelatc
04-10-2008, 12:58 PM
I stopped watching the Olympics when they took baseball out, I mean, man, take out baseball and have CURLING! That makes me mad.

I quit watching when they let the professionals in. Yeah, I know the other countries were allowing professionals in.

DealzOnWheelz
04-10-2008, 01:25 PM
That is ridiculous someone should let the dc sniper loose and take em out