PDA

View Full Version : Help Our Website To Promote The Freedoms That Americans Cherish

ExtremePolitics
04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
www.extremepolitics.net, is a new political junkie website that is dedicated to promoting Freedoms that so many americans cherish, that are being taken away.
Are site is a republican website that promotes every republican runner.
We need you forum posters to come and give us information about Ron Paul, or any candidate that you support.
So again go to www.extremepolitics.net and post in our forums.

If any of you have any good websites about the Candidates, then please post it on our website.

infotechsailor
04-22-2008, 09:26 PM
ARE YOU CRAZY? DON't GET ME WRONG, I LOVE MIDI MUSIC (LIKE THE ONE PLAYING IN YOUR BACKGROUND...) BUT WHEN I SAW YOUR END POVERTY END HUNGER OR WHATEVER BUTTON ON YOUR WEBSITE MY EYES ALMOST POPPED OUT OF MY HEAD! I THINK YOU MEANT COME VISIT 'OUR' WEBSITE VS. 'ARE'... BUT EVEN IF I COULD OVERLOOK YOUR OBVIOUS LACK OF GRAMMATICAL SENSE, YOU SUPPORT CAUSES THAT GO AGAINST EVERYTHING DR. PAUL STANDS FOR... YOU CANT END POVERTY OR HUNGER OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS FACING MAN TODAY... YOU CAN DEFEND LIBERTIES AND ENCOURAGE PHILANTHROPY, BUT TO TAX AND TAKE FROM ONE PERSON AND DIVIDE IT UP AND GIVE IT TO ANOTHER IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM THAT HAS PLAGUED OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALL THESE YEARS. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ THIS ARTICLE RECENTLY POSTED ON RON'S WEBSITE...
TITLED, APPROPRIATELY, 'NOT YOURS TO GIVE'.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/1111/not-yours-to-give/

Tarzan
04-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh barf... not even worth the time to click on this junk.

Another bad attempt at Web 2.0. A crappy looking site with the intellectually challenged puking their lame opinions onto the web... no depth, poor writing, atrocious design, midi music and other annoying website "features"... just a complete waste of time.

:eek: