PDA

View Full Version : ~*A Beacon of Hope*~

Brian_Mattern
04-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Is it just me, or does anybody else want to let the people of the world know how we feel. Want to SHOW them our perspectives.

Let the victims in the 'middle east' know that it is not us that wants to harm them in anyway, and in fact actually help them.

We have an obligation I think. To send out beacons of hope to them.

Let them know that we feel their pain. And let them know that we ourselves wish nothing more than PEACE. And that we are as sucked into this system as they are, though sadly they happen to be on the more rotten side of this bollocks puppet show.

They must be so out of touch with the true nature of reality, with all of the fear and distress that this neo-con administration plague them with 24/7/365
The death-toll has been outrageous for a LIE-based War.

Let them know that we're shedding at least a single tear, if not balling for them. Let them know that our military is misled into believing they are there for the better of our own country.

For our country chooses to believe that oblong box (TV) in the corner of the room.
That spits out it's media stories and world problems, FROM IT'S BIAS, AND UNHEALTHY OPINIONS AND TINY PERSPECTIVES, "Without us having gone there and slaughtered them, they would have come here and 'terrorized' us with high scale attacks" And they made us each personally fear terrorism. We are much more prone to attacks since we killed thousands of victims.
Justice is blind, but Justice please open your eyes to what is fair and unfair.

Let us reach out to them. Via videos, webcasts, etc. Let us get into the mainstream media I say, but do not do so in such a manner that they can turn it around on you saying "this person is just an extreme liberalist hippie"

NO we will not stand to have this happen anymore. Not under our watch.

WE must let them know that it is possible to have the mindset of Mr. David Icke on the fact that. If the "leaders" of our nations have such a quarrel with eachother, throw them in a bloody room and let them duke it out.

Because our fight is not that of these global elitist. And they have the rights to know.

Love always.

Brian_Mattern
04-09-2008, 04:43 PM
lol.

Brian_Mattern
04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
oh well.

pinkmandy
04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
:)

Welcome to the boards. Threads get buried easily sometimes.

amy31416
04-09-2008, 09:52 PM
:)

Welcome to the boards. Threads get buried easily sometimes.

She's right, and welcome. This time of night is especially slow.

nc4rp
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15494901.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BBB274E74-CE09-43E1-9D42-BB8DA2BEFA3A%7D

Brian_Mattern
04-09-2008, 10:13 PM
let me remind you that Congressman Paul was a long distance runner in highschool

Wow so was I.
I stick the course with Ron Paul so long as he sticks on with his course.