PDA

View Full Version : What are we going to do?

hillbilly123069
04-09-2008, 03:44 PM
I have sat on my ass for the last 20 yrs because noone was worth voting for in my eyes. Now that I see a true patriot to stand as our champion, I'll be damned if Dr Paul loses this election because of election fraud without me doing everything in my abilities to expose or stop it. Check out youtube, search election fraud and tell me why nothing has been done YET.I have wrote to DOJ, office the AG,every politician that congress.org/ would permit, every major media network, and nothing. How long are we going to tolerate this?

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2008, 03:57 PM
I have sat on my ass for the last 20 yrs because noone was worth voting for in my eyes. Now that I see a true patriot to stand as our champion, I'll be damned if Dr Paul loses this election because of election fraud without me doing everything in my abilities to expose or stop it. Check out youtube, search election fraud and tell me why nothing has been done YET.I have wrote to DOJ, office the AG,every politician that congress.org/ would permit, every major media network, and nothing. How long are we going to tolerate this?

if by 'nothing' you meant that you are probably on a DHS watch-list somewhere now...

I feel you, truly I do. Exhaust every legal peaceful means; and when they fail, stock up on food, clothing, weapons and ammo, and wait.

I am not suggesting insurrection, because the sheeple will never rise up, and an armed revolution will never succeed without at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the population (in which case we would have won peacefully anyway). I am suggesting that you defend yourself and your family when everything else goes to hell, and that you wait for everything to be reduced to rubble by all the OTHER idiots out there, and then crawl out from under the rubble and start rebuilding.

I do not advocate an armed rebellion, insurrection, or revolution, and I never will. Even if I WANTED one (which I do not) it would never work in our modern era. However, things are coming to a head, and it is likely that our nation will collapse. All I advocate in the way of arming yourself, is the defense of your self and your family.

This is important though, because WE are the ones who need to survive. Call it political Darwinism. Let the warmongers, neo-cons, neo-libs, authoritarians, and criminalists all fight each other while we sit back and defend our own. Then once they kill each other off, we are the ones that will be left to rebuild.

Bradley in DC
04-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I'll be damned if Dr Paul loses this election because of election fraud without me doing everything in my abilities to expose or stop it.

I was an observer at the board of elections (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119742) for our primary. I didn't just whine and watch videos. Contact your board of elections, be a poll worker, follow their news (in DC they had a public demonstration of the workings of the machines, etc.) possibly be an observer.

pinkmandy
04-09-2008, 04:16 PM
You also need to push your state legislature for transparent voting. In VA at least they have to vote that in. ;)

Athan
04-09-2008, 04:33 PM
The first thing you can do right now is tell people that election 2008 was rigged and you are not accepting the next person (hell unless its Ron Paul) as a legitimate commander in Chief. Frankly, I already REFUSE to acknowledge this election as legitimate. What about it HAS been legitimate because of the media industrial complex? Fox kept Paul out of a key debate that was planned by his campaign to be where he could display his positions better thanks to his third place showing in Iowa.

That alone makes this an illegitimate election. Why should Ron Paul supporters acknowledge this presidency? I'm all for any legal action.

hillbilly123069
04-09-2008, 07:11 PM
The government has been open to public influence until 2003 when Bush effectively muzzled the media,in cahoots with Hallibuton,the government has been retrofitting storage facilities into detention camps with fully manned stations,yet no people.Thats' just to start.Check these out and give me reasonable,logical explaination.
I was an observer at the board of elections (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119742) for our primary. I didn't just whine and watch videos. Contact your board of elections, be a poll worker, follow their news (in DC they had a public demonstration of the workings of the machines, etc.) possibly be an observer.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us-concentration_camp-locations.htm

Doktor_Jeep
04-09-2008, 09:30 PM

Relax!

We all knew Mordor would pull this crap.

We need to take over the Republican party from the inside and start cutting the rot from their system. All the while making the tyranny as plain as day.

Then the PTB will get desperate and pull something stupid, like when the Crown sent troops to Lexington Green to take the cannons and powder.

Then when the time comes for Revolution 2, we cannot be painted as terrorists or the bad guys because all the world will know how evil our enemy really is.

Stay the course.

What did you think we could get Ron Paul elected and everything would turn around nice nice? Ha! We are up against people who lie and murder to maintain their power.

So this will not be as easy as a ballot.

luke-gr
04-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Well said, Gunny!

You too, Doktor.

Sandra
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I will put signs back up in my yard even though the elections are over in my state.

I will paper the windsheilds in VFW parking lots with facts about Ron Paul vs. John McCain and how they should contact the state GOP to support the real conservative.

I will paper church parking lots with subtly worded anti McCain/embryonic stem cell research cards with cute clay baby magnets attached that say "I am not a resource".

I will use the truth, my printer, and paper to educate my community of the Liberty message and