PDA

View Full Version : Laura Inghram once again....

JAHOGS
08-20-2007, 03:27 PM
I was listening to this radio station http://www.971talk.com/Index.aspx on the internet and during there breaks Laura Inghram had a commercial on there.

Once again throw Ron Paul fans under the bus. But hey she did say the name Ron Paul about 10 times during a 15 sec. commercial.

All she said was how she was out and a street vendor had a Ron Paul sign. "Well we all know now who has the street vendor vote." Rude but who cares. All I got out of it was more free press for RON PAUL

LibertyEagle
08-20-2007, 03:31 PM
So what's wrong with street vendors? As long as its honest work, there's nothing wrong with that. I'd much prefer having someone like that on my side, than the overstuffed, corrupt, special interest serving, bought and paid for, elite, traitorous scum that seems to admire her. :p

JAHOGS
08-20-2007, 03:34 PM
So what's wrong with street vendors? As long as its honest work, there's nothing wrong with that. I'd much prefer having someone like that on my side, than the overstuffed, corrupt, special interest serving, bought and paid for, elite, traitorous scum that seems to admire her. :p

I thought the same thing. Just another way for her to try and down play Ron Paul. But hey more free press over the air. At least the name is getting out.

fj45lvr
08-20-2007, 03:35 PM

What do you mean admire her? They pay her wages too!! She obviously isn't biting the hand that feeds her.

1000-points-of-fright
08-20-2007, 03:40 PM
All she said was how she was out and a street vendor had a Ron Paul sign. "Well we all know now who has the street vendor vote."

And all these conservative media shills call the Democrats elitists.

Lord Xar
08-20-2007, 03:54 PM
well, I CAN"T wait to be running ads during her program... where does her program stretch to?

Nihilist23
08-20-2007, 06:08 PM
[Removed]

LibertyEagle
08-20-2007, 06:36 PM
well, I CAN"T wait to be running ads during her program... where does her program stretch to?

Hey yeah, you're right. Ok, you inspired me now. I'll get to work. :D