PDA

View Full Version : GM “Food” Linked to the Nightmare Condition called Morgellon’s Disease

dirtyp
04-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Have you heard of the nightmare condition called Morgellon’s Disease? (More info.)Victims experience unbearable sensations — all the time, day and night - of insects crawling under their skin, burning and itching so terrible that people have committed suicide to end the torture. To make matters worse, much, much worse, these unfortunate people, who range in age from babies to the elderly, have open lesions on their skin that produces sharp, thin red, black, blue and white fibers and black sand-like grains. The fibers appear to move as if alive and, incredibly, when placed in a Petri dish after removal, continue to move and grow!The origin of this horror has been unclear since it was first named in 2001 by the mother of a 3 year old baby whose symptoms she described and documented on a website. Since that time, thousands of people have been identified with this condition for which the only successful cure has been that most potent (and safe) of all antibiotics, nano silver. But the nature of the condition, and its cause, have remained a mystery until now
http://ronpaulforum.info/index.php/topic,70.new.html#new

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Umm, seeing as how I'm on my phone and unable to see flash stuff (your embedded video)... WTF is "GM Food"???

Kludge
04-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Genetically Modified was my assumption...

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2008, 03:10 AM
ahhh, ok that makes sense. Dunno if the OP has anything valid or not, but I have heard of this affliction before. If it IS linked to genetically modified food, that would make it all the more creepy.

I have a hard time seeing how they might be linked, but based on the fact that I am no expert, I couldn't rule it out either.

dirtyp
04-09-2008, 03:29 AM
Im ready to blame all diseases on G.M.O. Its a scary sounding disease. i think Alex Jones might have mentioned it before as a nerological disorder. I have no trust in Genetic Modified food.

I really dont like the fda protecting the cloners by not making them label it. And worst punishing the ones who put all natural to claim its no better then cloned?

Have you noticed that on milk? It now says hormones,chemical,preservatives,cloned,gm, are no different then natural. And then comes the Beef.

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2008, 03:33 AM
I'm all for truth in labeling. There ought to be a label by the ingredients that states 'may contain genetically modified biological content' if it does.

I really don't trust GM food either.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:03 AM
check the videos and sites in the GMO trilogy thread in health freedom. it will help understand and identify GE/gmo, and even some sites that explain how gmos can be detected.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:08 AM
ahhh, ok that makes sense. Dunno if the OP has anything valid or not, but I have heard of this affliction before. If it IS linked to genetically modified food, that would make it all the more creepy.

I have a hard time seeing how they might be linked, but based on the fact that I am no expert, I couldn't rule it out either.

read the whole gmo trilogy thread, and you will be an expert equal to most.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:17 AM
read the Breast Cancer 4U thread as well, since the spray contains several things that could possibly relate to this disease. the ingredients of the spray, which are carcinogenic chemicals,and endocrine disruptors are contained in particulate plastic that stays in the lungs. those fibers are plastic.

tmosley
04-09-2008, 11:26 AM
I haven't seen any link with GM food other than your assertion, dirtyp. It is highly unlikely that any product of GM food would do anything like this. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that they would contain misfolded proteins or prions, which would then be incorporated into the body, causing chronic inflammation or some variant of Mad Cow disease. That is an absolute worst case scenario, however, and extremely unlikely. GM foods produced for consumption are really pretty safe. The only problem would be those that are modified to produce drugs crossbreeding with wild strains and we end up eating random drugs whenever we eat rice.

If you or someone you know has Morgellon's, PM me. If you can get me a sample, I can look at it under an electron microscope and should be able to determine it's origin from that (whether it is bacterial, fungal, parasitic, or something made by the body).

Zippyjuan
04-09-2008, 02:58 PM
What GM food were they eating? Any GM foods? All GM foods? My first impression is that this is just trying to scare people. Take some creepy, scary disease and say it is caused by GM foods. "OMG! If I eat any GM foods I will have bugs crawling under my skin and get ugly sores and stuff!" The video does not mention any link to GM foods.
I found another article that claimed that the disease was caused by nanotechnology- little micro robots that built up the fibers inside your body. Link if you are curious: http://www.healthsalon.org/286/morgellons-disease-fiber-disease-a-possible-cure/

Date: Sunday, 22 April 2007, 11:09 a.m.

Morgellon’s Disease was named by one woman who wanted to give a name
to her son’s symptoms. She named it after an ancient disease where
black hairs came out of the skin.

However, the Morgellon’s disease of today is a totally NEW disease.
The fibers are red, blue, white and other colors.

These fibers DON’T BURN AT 1400 DEGREES F!!.

We now know that Morgellon’s disease is caused by some kind of
nanotechnology. The fibers are grown by miniature machines. Maybe
they escaped from some laboratory. You can learn all about this from
this interview and from this article by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger

More accurate information about the disease can be found here: http://www.morgellons.org/

Real research is just in the early stages. http://www.morgellons.org/

Zippyjuan
04-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Not being too familiar with this, I have done a little more research. The alleged culprit for the disease (and it is certainly possible that it is a source for it) according to an article http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6486 linked to in the other thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=130337 is agrobacterium. Agrobacterium is a bacteria which can attack plants and insert DNA into them- causing growths like galls. It was discovered near the turn of the century (so it is not some new creation) and is used for its ability to transfer DNA in genetic research. Since it is naturally occuring and has been around for centuries, there is no possible way you could say that the disease - even if caused by this agrobacterium- is absolutely caused by GM foods since non- GM plants can also have it on them.
http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Agrobacterium

yongrel
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Morgellan's "Disease" hasn't even been proven to exist, so I don't see how you can link it to GM foods.

There is a word for this type of post: quackery.

yongrel
04-09-2008, 07:07 PM
From wikipedia:

"A majority of dermatologists view Morgellons as a new name for an old condition, Delusional parasitosis.[31] In delusional parasitosis, patients hold a delusional belief that they are infested with parasites. They may experience formication, the sensation that insects are crawling under the skin. Individuals suffering from this condition may develop elaborate rituals of inspection and cleansing to locate and remove parasites and fibers, resulting in a form of self-mutilation; they injure themselves in attempts to be rid of the "parasites" by picking at the skin, causing lesions, and then pick at the lesions, preventing them from healing.[3] Patients with delusional parasitosis often present at the doctor's office with what MDs term the "matchbox sign"[32] -- a medical sign characterized by the patient making collections of fibers and other foreign objects supposedly retrieved from the skin.[3] Delusional parasitosis, with symptoms that have "extraordinary similarities" to Morgellons, has been described in the medical literature for over 75 years.[33] Dr. Noah Craft, a dermatologist at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, has seen a handful of Morgellons patients and biopsied their skin lesions, but found only normal skin and inflammation, as one would find in a bump that has been picked at.[7]

Some cases of delusional parasitosis may have organic causes. For example, formication, the sensation that bugs are crawling under ones' skin, can be caused by allergies, diabetic neuropathy, menopause, skin cancer, or herpes zoster. Symptoms associated with delusional parasitosis, including urticaria (hives), paresthesia (unexplained tingling sensations in the skin), and pruritis (itching), are common side-effects of many prescription drugs or drug abuse.[34] The sensations are real, but the attribution of the sensations to unknown parasites and the collection of fibers is part of the delusion.

Advocates from the MRF counter that non-healing Morgellons lesions have been found on infants' bodies in locations that the infants cannot themselves reach to scratch.[26] The symptoms of Morgellons are broader than those reported for delusional parasitosis, including chronic fatigue and muscle pain and cognitive disfunction. In a letter to the MRF dated June 11, 2003, the California Department of Health and Human Services stated that, "After reviewing your website to gain some information about the patients…the patients appear to have a constellation of symptoms that do not fit any currently definable disease, infectious or otherwise."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

thuja
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
really pretty safe is not really correct. i suggest a tour of www.gmwatch.org, in which you can read about your correct idea that there is a link between gmos and prion disease, or mad cow disease. i still say it's wise to avoid even one little molecule of gmos.

why hasn't anyone discovered the real reason for morgellons? or have they?

yongrel
04-09-2008, 07:21 PM
really pretty safe is not really correct. i suggest a tour of www.gmwatch.org, in which you can read about your correct idea that there is a link between gmos and prion disease, or mad cow disease. i still say it's wise to avoid even one little molecule of gmos.

why hasn't anyone discovered the real reason for morgellons? or have they?

Morgellon's disease is pure and utter quackery.

And as far as GM goes, I specifically buy GM foods. Right now, all of the vegetables in my fridge are GM. I'm trying to encourage the industry with my pocketbook.

thuja
04-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Morgellan's "Disease" hasn't even been proven to exist, so I don't see how you can link it to GM foods.

There is a word for this type of post: quackery.
i can link anything i want to to gmos. ha ha ha ha ha! because i don't like them!! ha ha ha! (actually, i was not the person who started this one)
i have never seen morgellons disease in person, and hope i never do. you mean to say that a disease with it's own website and doctor, and stories and pics on rense does not exist???

thuja
04-09-2008, 07:53 PM
check out the mad cow link though.

Give me liberty
04-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Morgellon's disease is from Chemtrails.

yongrel
04-09-2008, 07:57 PM
you mean to say that a disease with it's own website and doctor, and stories and pics on rense does not exist???

I say that there is the highly likely possibility that it does not exist. I'm open to the possibility of its existence, but at this point it seems unlikely. However, considering that there is no conclusive evidence of its existence, nor is there any idea what it is even, I find it inappropriate to speculate on potential causes.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I say that there is the highly likely possibility that it does not exist. I'm open to the possibility of its existence, but at this point it seems unlikely. However, considering that there is no conclusive evidence of its existence, nor is there any idea what it is even, I find it inappropriate to speculate on potential causes.

i hope it's fake. i wonder how so many people managed to assemble matching or similar fibers, though, or how fake researchers and doctors manage to coordinate a fake disease for so long.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Morgellon's disease is from Chemtrails.

could be, and THIS chemtrail would be a suspect, containing carcinogenic chemicals, endocrine disruptors, and all encased in PLASTIC that stays in the lungs.
USDA are now looking for pests all over the USA so they can spray us all.
www.veganreader.com lots of very good videos here
www.lbamspray.com cyborg moth here

LibertyOfOne
04-09-2008, 08:10 PM
i hope it's fake. i wonder how so many people managed to assemble matching or similar fibers, though, or how fake researchers and doctors manage to coordinate a fake disease for so long.

Your statement implies an intent to deceive which could very well be a false assumption. I think they are deluded. When tested, the fibers have been shown to be clothing fibers. When tested, the black lines under the skin turned out to be nerves.

thuja
04-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Your statement implies an intent to deceive which could very well be a false assumption. I think they are deluded. When tested, the fibers have been shown to be clothing fibers. When tested, the black lines under the skin turned out to be nerves.
i really hope so. really. i want this to be a fake disease, though the people making it up, if they are, must really be suffering anyhow.
i think i read that the fibers are NOT clothing or other textiles , however.