PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul interviews, speeches and debates all in one place

Phantom
04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I am putting together a website that will include many videos of Ron Paul interviews, speeches and debates as well as news about Ron Paul, books by him and information on how to become a delegate.

Check it out and pass it on.

http://www.presidentronpaul.741.com/ (http://www.presidentronpaul.741.com/)

Thanks.

(Ignore the adverts on the site. I got the space for free and the company advertise on it)

Red Dingo
04-09-2008, 12:56 AM
excellent. Exellent excellent.
I commented at Daily Paul.

I know this would be huge work, but you should also put in a column for non-Ron Paul RonPaul related video clips e.g. videos of people speaking at Staw polls, inspirational clips e.g. avaroth's; people waving signs etc Even clips with Peter Schiff or Murray Sabrin, Napolitano, Gillespie. etc good luck

Phantom
04-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks again Red Dingo

As the days and weeks pass by, I will be addng more information as you suggested.

TruthAtLast
04-09-2008, 10:28 AM
nice work.

PaulineDisciple
04-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Not trying to derail your work, but RonPaulAudio.com has most of Ron Pauls debates, interviews ect in MP3 format. You probably already know this, but I thought I would put in a plug for those new to this forum.

Thanks for your work!

Phantom
04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
PaulineDisciple
Not trying to derail your work, but RonPaulAudio.com has most of Ron Pauls debates, interviews ect in MP3 format. You probably already know this, but I thought I would put in a plug for those new to this forum.

Thanks for your work!

Hi PaulineDisciple, thanks for the link to RonPaulAudio.com. I was there the other day going through their links. That is where I got started before using the youtube search engine.

As I organise the site, I will be poaching more of their links. ;)

TruthAtLast
nice work.

Thanks TruthAtLast.

Red Dingo
04-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Keep going cause I really like how you have got the snapshots up on screen, because it is good to know which ones you've listenend to, plus brings a human element to a 'link'.
I'm have linked roppaulaudio, yours, and library on a site I'm doing. So battle on soldier, and nice 'red' Red Dingo in your eariler reply! :):)

ClayTrainor
04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
dude, great job on this!

Just a small word of advice, you should get your own hosting for like $5 a month and get a url for $10 at godaddy.com then put up your own banner ad at the top of the site.

Profits might as well go to you instead of 741.com :)

McCraK
04-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Watching those videos reminds me of when i had hope for his country. I miss the feeling of back in november and December watching Paul at the debates and hoping that he actually had a chance.

Bradley in DC
04-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi Phantom,

Check out the RonPaulLibrary.org (http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/)before you waste time recreating the wheel. I don't think they do video, etc., so it sounds as if it could be a good complement.

Red Dingo
04-10-2008, 01:05 AM
I think having the video photo snapshot thingy is EXCELLENT. I'm a teacher and really think that having that visible picture is so much more inviting than a black url link made up of words. Also, it helps people to know which links they've seen. The only thing I would (though I haven't checked this properly with your vids) is that you include Ron Paul summaries of the debates - without all the other hot air and boringness of every other candidate who was on the stage with him. e.g. that son of a gun CNN debate only had 6 minutes of him, so I'd include that as well.

Phantom
04-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Red Dingo
The only thing I would (though I haven't checked this properly with your vids) is that you include Ron Paul summaries of the debates - without all the other hot air and boringness of every other candidate who was on the stage with him. e.g. that son of a gun CNN debate only had 6 minutes of him, so I'd include that as well

Done! I also added a few post debate interviews. Click here (http://www.presidentronpaul.741.com/debates.html)

Red Dingo
04-11-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't know why you're not getting more support. Just keep it up. I'll keep referencing people to it when I get the chance. Thanks again.