PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporters ARE Olympic Games Protestors

orlandoinfl
04-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Q: What do Ron Paul supporters have in common with the San Francisco Olympic games protestors?
A: An obssession with the inconsequential.

Very few people on here have shown the seriousness, focus, and determination to really be a part of a Revolution. The line has to be drawn between those of us who want to make a difference in this country with Ron Paul and those of you that just want to goof off on the internet and "support" whomever claims to be a Libertarian.

I am making a plea to the moderators of this forum to think hard about what is important right now. Is "freedom to be a mass tool of distraction" more important than getting Ron Paul nominated? Have the Moderators given up hope too?

I'm not ready to give up on Ron Paul, but unless there are some changes, I WILL give up on RonPaulForums.com.

-Orlando

Mr. White
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM
I come here for entertainment purposes only at this point.

JK/SEA
04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
it is what it is...

for me personally, the Ron Paul Revolution continues. This forum has been a catapault, and now is in need of some rest. For now.

Washington State Ron Paul Delegate, Legislative Distruict #39, Snohomish County.

defe07
04-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I found my revolutionary bug thanks to the Ron Paul REVOLUTION. I just didn't hop onto the first thing I saw. I want to be part of it, not only in the good times but also bad times. I admit there are times where I use this for entertainment purposes but also to really influence the sheeple and spread the message. It's a real shame I'm studying abroad but I won't let down. The REVOLUTION dies this year or next year, this is forever baby!

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I found my revolutionary bug thanks to the Ron Paul REVOLUTION. I just didn't hop onto the first thing I saw. I want to be part of it, not only in the good times but also bad times. I admit there are times where I use this for entertainment purposes but also to really influence the sheeple and spread the message. It's a real shame I'm studying abroad but I won't let down. The REVOLUTION dies this year or next year, this is forever baby!

Yeah me too. We have group plotting a protest where a group of ron paul supporters will grab the torch and run away with it holding ron paul signs....

awesome....right?

Rhys
04-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah me too. We have group plotting a protest where a group of ron paul supporters will grab the torch and run away with it holding ron paul signs....

awesome....right?

i should ignore you. sigh

anyway. I agree a ton with the OP about the support being tossed around so willy nilly. that's not power, it's begging.

JosephTheLibertarian
04-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey, George, you signature says:
"Fascism is capitalism in decay." -Vladimir Lenin Why quote a windbag like Lenin? And he's dead wrong. Fascism is a form of collectivism, similar to the communist model that the Soviet's set forth.

ghemminger
04-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Hey, George, you signature says: Why quote a windbag like Lenin? And he's dead wrong. Fascism is a form of collectivism, similar to the communist model that the Soviet's set forth.

I'll think about it...looked good at the time

JosephTheLibertarian
04-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Why protest the olympics? China is more capitalistic than we are, we should take some notes on them. They aren't the most freest of nations, but they do have a freer economy.

Rhys
04-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I'll think about it...looked good at the time

yeah, but it's not.

Kludge
04-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Why protest the olympics? China is more capitalistic than we are, we should take some notes on them. They aren't the most freest of nations, but they do have a freer economy.

Errrr.... We don't have a department planning exactly what every farmer will grow and how much.

JosephTheLibertarian
04-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Errrr.... We don't have a department planning exactly what every farmer will grow and how much.

I like how you just made that one up.

coyote_sprit
04-09-2008, 01:57 AM

We don't beat our citizens for not farming enough WoW gold. :D

Kludge
04-09-2008, 02:05 AM
I like how you just made that one up.

Okay.... So I suppose they haven't farmed communes for over 20 years....

But, they still have a RED FLAG, and red means bad and evil and DEATH.

We have Red, White and Blue, which means FREEDOM

Kludge
04-09-2008, 02:10 AM
█████████████████████████████████████████

Damn, I have too much time on my hands...

JosephTheLibertarian
04-09-2008, 02:28 AM
Okay.... So I suppose they haven't farmed communes for over 20 years....

But, they still have a RED FLAG, and red means bad and evil and DEATH.

We have Red, White and Blue, which means FREEDOM

No government stands for freedom.

flames2dust77
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
eh. I think most of the ppl that were fairweather supporters are gone from these boards now. We're in the quiet before the storm, so to speak.

pinkmandy
04-09-2008, 09:09 AM
eh. I think most of the ppl that were fairweather supporters are gone from these boards now. We're in the quiet before the storm, so to speak.

That's how I feel. Everything is still moving forward but our board is watched by so many trolls (some openly playing with us, lol) that posting some things is a no-no imo. I just assume those who are still working are keeping certain things under wraps.

This revolution isn't going anywhere. Trolls can report back to their masters that we are an unknown number doing unknown things and we won't give up. My meetup group is having an awesome unknown session very soon where we will discuss certain strategies. :)

Rhys
04-09-2008, 10:46 AM
That's how I feel. Everything is still moving forward but our board is watched by so many trolls (some openly playing with us, lol) that posting some things is a no-no imo. I just assume those who are still working are keeping certain things under wraps.

This revolution isn't going anywhere. Trolls can report back to their masters that we are an unknown number doing unknown things and we won't give up. My meetup group is having an awesome unknown session very soon where we will discuss certain strategies. :)

lol well, i hope your unknown strategies work on unknown people in unknown ways. :P

As the saying goes, "fuck'em if they can't take a joke." I'm not going to hide.

mdh
04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
France's flag is even more red white and blue than ours... It's straight up.

silverhandorder
04-09-2008, 11:46 AM
To me it seems like I genuinely support Paul or anyone with Paul's views. But I will not break my back fighting just yet, my priorities is to become something in this life (I am 18) and then start fighting for freedoms. As it concerns me right now my energies are spent on creating my potential. Mind you I still give a lot to Paul and contribute time, just I hate when people scream we must revolt on the streets, I am not there yet.

Mahkato
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM

Damn, I have too much time on my hands...

Cool, though. Now I would like to commission you to make a mosaic of Ron Paul. :D

micahnelson
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM

Tibet.

Andrew-Austin
04-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Tibet.

The Olympics has nothing to do with Tibet.

Protest what China is doing with Tibet, but don't protest the Olympics. No need to politicize the Olympics.

Rhys
04-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Tibet.

to tell other nations what to do.

Silver, no one is ready to revolt in the streets yet. That will be forced on us if it happens. We wont chose it and it will be bloody. Until then, I'd encourage you to use your brainpower to learn politics, science, and economics because just as the conspirators educate people, so too must we. Just as they take over the halls of power, so too must we.

orlandoinfl
04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
To me it seems like I genuinely support Paul or anyone with Paul's views. But I will not break my back fighting just yet, my priorities is to become something in this life (I am 18) and then start fighting for freedoms. As it concerns me right now my energies are spent on creating my potential. Mind you I still give a lot to Paul and contribute time, just I hate when people scream we must revolt on the streets, I am not there yet.

Become something in life and THEN fight for freedom? You realize your life is nothing without freedom. You are an insignificant and will always be if you live under tyranny. Then again, your material greed is the perfect quality of an aparatchhik.

JosephTheLibertarian
04-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Tibet.

Tibet was pretty much a theocracy. ew. I think what China did was wrong, but let's not kid ourselves and imagine Tibet as some sort of free paradise.

silverhandorder
04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Become something in life and THEN fight for freedom? You realize your life is nothing without freedom. You are an insignificant and will always be if you live under tyranny. Then again, your material greed is the perfect quality of an aparatchhik.

I guess you missed the part where I am fighting... I have other things to worry about also tho.