PDA

View Full Version : If you hate trolls, read this

Suzu
04-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Guys and gals, click the little dot to the right of the troll's username (e.g. "ghemminger") at the top of any of his posts, then click "View Public Profile", then add to Ignore List.

It really is that simple!

Unfortunately for those of us who've done this, anyone who does reply to a thread started by a troll causes that thread to "stay alive".

constituent
04-08-2008, 06:18 PM
::if you can see this::

don't sweat it. sit back and smile.

freedom-maniac
04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
You can also report them to the mods.

speciallyblend
04-08-2008, 07:26 PM
maybe have a bi-polar alert hehe, i didnt think george is a troll more bi-polar i think. What they need is a button to deport the gop,that would serve a better purpose.......

pinkmandy
04-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Yeah, George is bi-polar or something but I don't think he's a troll. There are def trolls among us, some w/pretty high post counts. I have no idea why some of them waste so much time here when it's obvious they want nothing to do with freedom or the movement...I guess they have no lives and get off on their little one-liners?

yongrel
04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
The ignore list has its function, but I prefer to see everything.

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Guys and gals, click the little dot to the right of the troll's username (e.g. "ghemminger") at the top of any of his posts, then click "View Public Profile", then add to Ignore List.

It really is that simple!

Unfortunately for those of us who've done this, anyone who does reply to a thread started by a troll causes that thread to "stay alive".

Suzu...stopp hatin the beautiful people... are you still sore I didn't help with your project....geez...what happened to the freedom brothahood?

speciallyblend
04-08-2008, 07:55 PM
george i still love you, i know your frustration level with the gop and i understand your frustration with everything.speak your mind thats the best thing you can do;)

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 07:57 PM
george i still love you, i know your frustration level with the gop and i understand your frustration with everything.speak your mind thats the best thing you can do;)

Thanks Special - you can really gage the small minded individuals by thier attacts on me...

yongrel
04-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks Special - you can really gage the small minded individuals by thier attacts on me...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/boohoo.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2291)

speciallyblend
04-08-2008, 08:23 PM
yongrel need a tissue?? ;) i try to stay from all the drama. Can we all just hug and make up. Everyone is really frustrated and i know this because im one of them.

Hell i make a post and i even have people calling me names and they are clueless to what i have done for ron paul in colorado. ooo well. life goes on

robert4rp08
04-09-2008, 12:13 AM

Four easy steps to avoid being "attacked":
Step 1: Learn to post in the proper sub-forum. Step 2: Learn to spell. Step 3: Stop being a moron, e.g., offering to give out Dr. Paul's personal number. Step 4: Stop being an attention whore.

If you are incapable of accomplishing any of the above: Step 5: Keep your word and leave the forums for good.