PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the man hisself... Mr. ROn!!!

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Ok guys...we've had such a great response...please submit your questions for an interview I will perform in the next few weeks....

This is sooo fooo real it's sick.....best idea I have had in days...

Please mods....don't close my thread - I will procede with mucho caution and get all necessary approvals....TRUST ME!:D

Will you and the campaign be helping out with any of the local candidates other than Murray Sabrin? Storm Commander

yongrel
04-08-2008, 04:59 PM
George, I don't know what is going on in your life that makes you have such a compulsive need for attention, but you need to get the fuck out.

Mods, please ban

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
George, I don't know what is going on in your life that makes you have such a compulsive need for attention, but you need to get the fuck out.

Mods, please ban this fool.

Yongrel you just got banned PLEASE control yourself homie!

Jeremy
04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Here's a Q:

Will you and the campaign be helping out with any of the local candidates other than Murray Sabrin?

yongrel
04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Yongrel you just got banned PLEASE control yourself homie!

I got banned? Really now?

George, you started the day by offering to give out Ron Paul's phone number, you've subsequently tried a boatload of tricks to get attention with essentially the same ploy.

You are an attention whore of the highest desperation.

constituent
04-08-2008, 05:04 PM
whu whu whu what?

are you back on the internet radio?

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
whu whu whu what?

are you back on the internet radio?

NAh I'm gonna call Ron and Carol to set up an interview for Ron Paul Forums questions...

yongrel
04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
NAh I'm gonna call Ron and Carol to set up an interview for Ron Paul Forums questions...

Don't you dare.

They are not some side show attraction for you to poke with a stick through the bars of their cage.

Leave them the hell alone. Ron and Carol Paul have better things to do than cater to your obsessive need for attention.

Kade
04-08-2008, 05:11 PM

Mods, please ban this fool.

If I could give my professional opinion on the matter,

Disorganized type schizophrenia with mild aphasia...

But that is just me, nothing against him at all, just, might need some help.

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Don't you dare.

They are not some side show attraction for you to poke with a stick through the bars of their cage.

Leave them the hell alone. Ron and Carol Paul have better things to do than cater to your obsessive need for attention.

I think we are entitled to some answers from da mann hisself... don;t worry this will be totlaly legit and professional

yongrel
04-08-2008, 05:17 PM
I think we are entitled to some answers from da mann hisself... don;t worry this will be totlaly legit and professional

We are not entitled to anything. Not a goddamn thing.

Leave Ron Paul alone. Let him have his Tuesday evening be free of pointless phonecalls that serve no purpose other than to inflate the caller's ego.

constituent
04-08-2008, 05:17 PM

i can't wait. hahahaha. r u serious?

NoxTwilight
04-08-2008, 05:25 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about this guys - Ron's people are surely use to keeping these "types" far away from him.

CoreyBowen999
04-08-2008, 05:32 PM
He has to be the most attention whore I've ever met on forums

Ranger29860
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
tell me what crazy unbelievable thing has happened that you cant tell us about till tomorrow this time?

just go away

ClockwiseSpark
04-08-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

The Lantern
04-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Ok guys...we've had such a great response...please submit your questions for an interview I will perform in the next few weeks....

This is sooo fooo real it's sick.....best idea I have had in days...

Please mods....don't close my thread - I will procede with mucho caution and get all necessary approvals....TRUST ME!:D

Will you and the campaign be helping out with any of the local candidates other than Murray Sabrin? Storm Commander

I have a question for you to ask Ron. I always felt like he would have received more votes if he had worn a bow tie rather than a conventional one. I would like to get his thoughts on bow ties.

Sandra
04-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I would like to ask Ron Paul if he would go to ghemminger's house, knock him in the head, and take away his computer.

Roxi
04-08-2008, 05:57 PM
George please don't call Dr. Paul

constituent
04-08-2008, 06:08 PM
lol. if it's pre-arranged, what's the problem?

i don't believe george has said it is, but certainly has not it isn't.

what's funny about this...

it all kinda depends on one thing...

did stevemartin have ron paul's cell # and did he really give that # to george?

any guesses?

robmpreston
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I feel really bad for George's wife and kids. They must have a hard life.

Suzu
04-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Don't you dare.

+10bil