PDA

View Full Version : Radio Interviews on the delegate process and Parliamentary procedure

Drsteveparent
04-08-2008, 03:02 PM
I will also be doing a 2 hour live interview from 3-5 EST at www.rprradio.com
Friday April 11th

We will explain more delegate procedure and get to the Parliamentary procedure as well as the language of rules of order used at your conventions.

I urge all to listen if you are going to enter your convention process.

Here is the link to radio interviews on the delegate and convention process.

3-4-08 HAS GOOD INFORMATION AS WELL AS 3-26-08

http://www.presidentronpaul.741.com/delegate.html

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm not to listen to this, and advise others not to listen to this until Steve answers the questions posed to him in the other thread.

This guy is a fool people. Some of his advice might be good, but he makes enough delusional statements to where nobody should take anything he says at face value

Sandra
04-08-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm not to listen to this, and advise others not to listen to this until Steve answers the questions posed to him in the other thread.

This guy is a fool people. Some of his advice might be good, but he makes enough delusional statements to where nobody should take anything he says at face value

I have the right to tell you to shut up when you tell me what to listen to. Go troll somewhere else.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Will you please Shut up? You're just trolling now.

Maybe when Steve answers some of my questions. How can you not see this guy for the fool that he is?

Sandra
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Oh forgive my sillyness when I decide to think for myself.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I have the right to tell you to shut up when you tell me what to listen to. Go troll somewhere else.

I didn't tell anyone. I advised people not listen, different from telling. I also advise them to look at the other thread. You have a right to tell me to shut up, true. But i'm not going to

How about you add to the conversation in the other thread instead of just attacking people. Great way to get people to believe you.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Oh forgive my sillyness when I decide to think for myself.

I shouldn't go there

Sandra
04-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Your exhibiting troll behavior.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Your exhibiting troll behavior.

Steve's refusal to answer any of my questions does not concern you?

Sandra
04-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Steve's refusal to answer any of my questions does not concern you?

Absolutely not. You deserve to be ignored. Are you not aware of the lack of support of your posts by anyone but the same three posters?

Steve Parent is the only one that makes any sense. Louisiana delegates are going through this process now.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Absolutely not. You deserve to be ignored. Are you not aware of the lack of support of your posts by anyone but the same three posters?

Steve Parent is the only one that makes any sense. Louisiana delegates are going through this process now.

I don't see too many people backing up Steve, besides a couple, "he helped me." He's refused to answer any of my questions.

And all of your posts in that thread are personal attacks contributing nothing to the conversation.

Drsteveparent
04-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I don't see too many people backing up Steve, besides a couple, "he helped me." He's refused to answer any of my questions.

And all of your posts in that thread are personal attacks contributing nothing to the conversation.

No i just refuse to answer you and that happened as soon as you stated it would be good if a democrat took the white house.

That statement ended any type of respect i would of had to answer your questions and by the way if you look you would see others asked your questions and they were answered by me.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 05:39 PM
No i just refuse to answer you and that happened as soon as you stated it would be good if a democrat took the white house.

That statement ended any type of respect i would of had to answer your questions and by the way if you look you would see others asked your questions and they were answered by me.

I never said it would be good. I said it's preferable to McCain so the 2012 GOP nomination stayed open. I don't think any result of this election will be, "good." Don't put words in my mouth.

That is a very ridiculous reason for not answering someone. I would think you would try to prove me wrong in the process proving yourself right. Instead, you call me ignorant and refuse to prove yourself by putting words in my mouth into a topic that really isn't part of the conversation. You have answered none of the questions that I've asked, or others have reworded (could you point those out because I haven't noticed)

Drsteveparent
04-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I never said it would be good. I said it's preferable to McCain so the 2012 GOP nomination stayed open. I don't think any result of this election will be, "good." Don't put words in my mouth.

That is a very ridiculous reason for not answering someone. I would think you would try to prove me wrong in the process proving yourself right. Instead, you call me ignorant and refuse to prove yourself by putting words in my mouth into a topic that really isn't part of the conversation. You have answered none of the questions that I've asked, or others have reworded (could you point those out because I haven't noticed)

why would i bother to answer anyone that made such a claim and i am still refusing to answer any question you have.

Sandra
04-08-2008, 06:30 PM
NoOneButPaul08 is going on ignore.

No1ButPaul08
04-08-2008, 06:30 PM
why would i bother to answer anyone that made such a claim and i am still refusing to answer any question you have.

great logic