PDA

View Full Version : The New World Order already has a Constitution Drafted

sedele
04-08-2008, 12:46 PM
World Constitution and Parliament Association
http://www.wcpagren.com/

The World Constitution and Parliament Association is an organization responsible to orchestrate logistics for convening a series of World Constituent Assemblies to draft a Constitution for the Federation of Earth, for holding sessions of a Provisional World Parliament, and for the convening of a Founding Ratification Convention, to obtain official preliminary national ratification of this Earth Constitution.

The Global Ratification and Election Network is an alliance of non-governmental organizations and governmental organizations united for the purpose of establishing effective electoral process for all citizens of Earth in accordance with the Constitution for the Federation of Earth, and for the purpose of obtaining preliminary and final ratification of this Earth Constitution.

A Constitution for the Federation of Earth

As Amended At The World Constituent Assembly In Troia, Portugal 1991. Now being circulated worldwide for ratification by the nations and people of earth.

PREAMBLE

Realizing that Humanity today has come to a turning point in history and that we are on the threshold of an new world order which promises to usher in an era of peace, prosperity, justice and harmony;

Aware of the interdependence of people, nations and all life;

Aware that man's abuse of science and technology has brought Humanity to the brink of disaster through the production of horrendous weaponry of mass destruction and to the brink of ecological and social catastrophe;

Aware that the traditional concept of security through military defense is a total illusion both for the present and for the future;

Aware of the misery and conflicts caused by ever increasing disparity between rich and poor;

Conscious of our obligation to posterity to save Humanity from imminent and total annihilation;

Conscious that Humanity is One despite the existence of diverse nations, races, creeds, ideologies and cultures and that the principle of unity in diversity is the basis for a new age when war shall be outlawed and peace prevail; when the earth's total resources shall be equitably used for human welfare; and when basic human rights and responsibilities shall be shared by all without discrimination;

Conscious of the inescapable reality that the greatest hope for the survival of life on earth is the establishment of a democratic world government;

We, citizens of the world, hereby resolve to establish a world federation to be governed in accordance with this constitution for the Federation of Earth.

Articles 1-16 here: http://www.wcpagren.com/constitution.htm

dsentell
04-08-2008, 12:50 PM
"Federation of Earth"

"Earth Constitution"

Sounds Star Trekish to me . . . Are we getting ready to meet up with some federations from elsewhere?????

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
"Federation of Earth"

"Earth Constitution"

Sounds Star Trekish to me . . . Are we getting ready to meet up with some federations from elsewhere?????

hmm reminds me amlost the same thing From Star Trek and Starfract 0.0

We The People most stop there plan :)

sedele
04-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I first heard about this from a book called En Route to Globilization by Gary Kah. The book was written in 1991 and this guy actually got to become a member of The WCPA and expose it from the inside.

http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/books/77/9780910311977.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Route-Global-Occupation-Gary-Kah/dp/0910311978

For some reason, you really don't hear too much about this organization. But the author of the book contends that they have been put in charge of creating the constitution for the One World Government.

tmosley
04-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Or...it's some random dude that made a website. It's a .com website, and it's obviously not a government run one.

amy31416
04-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm working on some incredible anti-Borg technology as we speak. No need to panic kids.

micahnelson
04-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I want to call it the United Unions of Freedom!

anonymous6728
04-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Did I hear someone say anti-borg technology?

sedele
04-08-2008, 02:10 PM
...The World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA, located at 1480 Hoyt Street, Suite 31, Lakewood, CO, 80215) was founded in 1959 by Philip Isely who had emerged during the 1940's as a leader in the one-world movement; as an organizer for the Action for World Federation from 1946-50 and the North American Council for the People's World Convention from 1954-58. The WCPA have assumed the task of trying to establish a New World Order, and have assembled a Provisional World Parliament. Their original "Agreement to Call a World Constitutional Convention" was first circulated from 1958-61, where it was signed by several thousand dignitaries. In 1965, work began on a world constitution, and a meeting was held in the City Hall of Wolfach, West Germany, in June, 1968. A second meeting, known as the World Constituent Assembly was held at Innsbruck, Austria, from June 16-29, 1977, to draft a "Constitution for the Federation of Earth", which was adopted by participants from 25 countries. Reinhart Ruge, President of the WCPA said: "Only a full-scale world government will save the world from nuclear holocaust."

The Preamble of the Constitution began: "Realizing that Humanity today has come to a turning point in history and that we are on the threshold of a new world order, which promises to usher in an era of peace, prosperity, justice and harmony... We, the citizens of the world, hereby resolve to establish a world federation to be governed in accordance with this Constitution for the Federation of Earth."

A third session was held in January, 1979, in Colombo, Sri Lanka, where a strategy was discussed on how to get the Constitution ratified by national parliaments and governments. There were four later meetings of the Provisional World Parliament: 1982, in Brighten, England; 1985, in New Delhi, India; 1987, in Miami, Florida; and 1991, in Lisbon, Portugal; where eleven World Legislative Acts were adopted, along with a World Presidium and World Cabinet. A timetable announced in 1984, called for a world government to be instituted by 1990, which obviously didn't happen. They have since announced, that when the Provisional World Parliament meets for the fifth time, a world government will emerge.

They sent out a letter, dated December 12, 1990, "To All Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Queens, and Other Heads of Governments and National Parliaments": "We who sign this appeal to you, are ready for a Democratic Federal World Government, under a ratified World Constitution...WILL YOU SUPPORT THIS MOVE FOR A FEDERAL WORLD GOVERNMENT?...WILL YOU APPOINT OFFICIAL DELEGATES TO THE WORLD CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY...Now is the time to assure the dawn and full blooming of a new era for humanity on Planet Earth."

The directorship of the WCPA is closely linked with the United World Federalists, the American Civil Liberties Union, Global Education Associates, Friends of the Earth, Planetary Society, Worldwatch Institute, Planetary Citizens (founded in 1974 by UN executive Robert Mueller, author Norman Cousins, and activist Donald Keyes, to push for a one-world government by the year 2000), World Future Society, Planetary Initiative, American Movement for World Government, Rainbow Coalition, World Citizens Assembly, and others. Nearly 20% of their members are affiliated with the UN in various capacities.

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/final_warning/Brookings_CED_UN.html

sedele
04-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Or...it's some random dude that made a website. It's a .com website, and it's obviously not a government run one.

Would a .net work better for you?

http://www.worldparliamentgov.net/

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=world+constitution+parliament+association&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

sedele
04-09-2008, 08:25 AM
bump

Deborah K
04-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Thank you, Sedele.

sedele
04-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Thank you, Sedele.

Have you ever heard of this organization?

MS0453
04-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Belief in world federalism doesn't make someone an Illuminati master. It's like those people who say that support for 9/11 truth makes someone a 'patriot/hero'. Rosie O'Donnell supports the cause. She's also a huge proponent of gun control. Is she a patriot?

sedele
04-09-2008, 04:57 PM
WORLD LEADERS FORM A SECRET SOCIETY TO BRING ABOUT A WORLD COLLAPSE

By: Devvy Kidd
October 15, 1996

© 2007 - NewsWithViews.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd283.htm

The World Constitution and Parliament Association is deadly serious. Recall the number of years listed earlier in this article that they have held their "parliaments." Their address is: World Constitution and Parliament Association, 1480 Hoyt St., Suite 31, Lakewood, CO 80215. That's right! This anti-American, seditious organization operates practically in my back yard!

Who are some of the honchos in this lunatic organization? Dr. Reinhart Ruge, Mexico, Dr. Terrance P. Ameraasinghe, Sri Lanka, Shettima Ali Monguno, Nigeria, UN delegate, Dr. Dennis Brutus, organizer of Africa network, Rt. Hon. Tony Benn, United Kingdom, former Cabinet Minister and Chairman of Labor Party, Dr. Douju Dupta, India, Gerhard Havel, German, President Weitfoderalisten e.v., Dr. Imamullah Khan, Pakistan, Secretary General, World Muslim Congress. Dr. Jur. Adam Lopatka, Poland, former M.P. and Cabinet Minister, First President of Supreme Court, Rev. Toshio Miyake, Japan, Minister and Peace Leader, Otunbe Adeniran Ogunsanya, Nigeria, Hon. Madan B. Pradhan, Nepal, M.P. and former Cabinet Minister. Hon. Alex Quaison-Sackey, Ghana, Former Foreign Minister and Pres. UN General Assembly, Prof. Jozel Simuth, Czech-Slovak Rep., Prof. Molecular Biology, fmr, M.P. and V. Chair of Federal Assembly, Mrs. Telen Tucker, Canada, elected Deputy to Peoples Congress.

New York For Paul
04-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Prepare for a new money bomb to fight this.

pinkmandy
04-09-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm working on some incredible anti-Borg technology as we speak. No need to panic kids.

You rock. The Borg totally freaks me out. :D

Bruno
04-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I first heard about this from a book called En Route to Globilization by Gary Kah. The book was written in 1991 and this guy actually got to become a member of The WCPA and expose it from the inside.

http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/books/77/9780910311977.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Route-Global-Occupation-Gary-Kah/dp/0910311978

For some reason, you really don't hear too much about this organization. But the author of the book contends that they have been put in charge of creating the constitution for the One World Government.

I read about this back in 1995, though not in that book. It had totally slipped my mind, but I recongnize the name and some of the wording of the text from what I had seen as well.

Yikes! There's a forward to an article about Hydrogen Fuel in there by our Senator, Tom Harkin!

http://www.wcpagren.com/newletter/current_front_page.htm

And there's this quite interesting read in there:

"WORLD PARLIAMENT NOW

Victor Hugo said: “There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.”

Don’t ask me who Victor Hugo was. Den’t even ask me who am I? The idea whose time has now come is The World Parliament.

Not SAARC, not European Parliament, not UNO - nothing but People’s World Parliament - to end all atrocities, all inequalities, all injustices, all kind of terrorism, and above all to end all wars. World Parliament Now.

To those who do not know the difference between World Government of the Neo Cons and World Parliament of People, I would like to record as under :

The vast difference between what the New World proponents want and the idea of World Paliament of People is that they want a straight jacket world, we want a humane world. They want the Empire’s rule (so-called World Government), we want a World Parliament sans discriminations, boundaries, nuclear arms, poverty etc. They want slavery, we want freedom. They want to manipulate by lies; we want truth to prevail. They want to pilfer, plunder, pillage and rule the world. We want everyone to progress, live in peace, safety and in love.
Therein lies the difference."

Is this some kind of weird Anti-NWO WPO agenda? I think I'm getting dizzy.

Paul Revered
04-10-2008, 02:29 AM
You can simply join the NWO for a small fee like this? They only want

Developed Nations $30
Undeveloped Nations $15
Students $15
Couples $40.

Membership
www.wcpagren.com/documents/application2.pdf

BigRedBrent
04-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Did I hear someone say anti-borg technology?

Resistance is futile!

Mesogen
04-10-2008, 04:22 AM
"Federation of Earth"

"Earth Constitution"

These wetback humans need to stay on their own planet and build that up and end their corruption instead of invading our planets, taking all our good paying jobs, and turning ours into some third world. Just because Earth is the third world from their sun doesn't mean that our world has to be.

boggie08
04-10-2008, 10:30 AM
This is ridiculous. They have no authority to draft a constitution for the world.

Truth Warrior
04-10-2008, 11:16 AM
This is ridiculous. They have no authority to draft a constitution for the world.
Nor did the Federalists have any authority to write a constitution for the American states. Or have I just missed you point? :)

PatriotG
04-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Has anyone here ever read "Behold A Pale Horse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behold_a_Pale_Horse)?"

By William Copper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Milton_Cooper)

I only ask because he had some very interesting things to say about the NWO.

Truth Warrior
04-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Has anyone here ever read "Behold A Pale Horse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behold_a_Pale_Horse)?"
I have.

LEK
04-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Remember the 10th grade history book:

The title of the chapter is "The Rise of Globalism".
Section 7 is called "A New World Order".

"In October 1995, approximately 180 of the world's leaders gathered in New York City to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the United Nations. President Clinton held an informal summit with Russian president Boris Yeltsin and Chinese president Jiang Zemon. Cuban dictator Fidel Castro was invited to a closed door session at the headquarters of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a powerful international group dedicated to the eradication of national sovereignty and the establishment of a global government."

"Indeed, as the 20th century came to a close, there were many forces at work to establish a one-world government, including such international organizations as NAFTA, APEC, the WTO , the European Union, and, of course, the UN, with its plans for national disarmament and the establishment of a world army."