PDA

View Full Version : myspace censoring words against the federal reserve?

BarryDonegan
04-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I sent this out today, and no matter what my account is "phished" after i send the email. Any other email and its fine.

I read somewhere that certain words automatically trigger the spam filter. Which one do you think did the trick?

"I agree with some of whats being said. It's important to run for office, and in my opinion start small with things you can win. Stuff like property assessor is usually won by one person every time and that person gets 15 or 20 votes. These types of elected positions affect spending and change in a lot of major ways. Some of them are positions we ought not have and going in there and doing your best to see to it LLC corporations are not getting the special treatment helps a lot.

I agree with spending money to affect change, however I do not think that a specific industry is the cause. It is the style of doing business. An LLC corporation will pervert into a monster swallowing up productivity no matter what. It will turn into a tyranny of the collective industry against the consumer. This is why you should only do business with companies who operate as a DBA and are not publicly traded. Publicly traded corporations should not be funded by anyone who hates and fears corporatism.

Sometimes this means you can't do business locally, depends where you live.

Unfortunately you cannot actually affect corporations by not buying their products.

If you continue to pay your taxes, you are paying for their well being.

Take the war in iraq for example. The DOD hands out cost-plus contracts for a wild variety of goods... why do you think theres a pro-war media monopoly that constantly promotes wars. We have been in a state of permanent war ever since the cold war ended. It's not just a secret sinister conspiracy lead by weapons manufacturers. The true reality is that ALL major corporations get healthy contracts in these situations. Since the work they are doing in Iraq is primarily infrastructural, companies like shoe companies, coca cola, etc, all have contracts and make a lot more money off of them than they probably do anything else.

The main problem is since we are in a debt economy, that only trades monetized debt, we require constant increasing exponential growth in order to stabilize the system. Since we can't actually grow by using our own resources, because we have no real capital(savings) and can't use our own resources, we have to grow by expansion. The best way to expand to inflate and keep the growth going is through military expansion. The destruction creates need for items... expended rounds, new bridges, new coke machines, new shoes. America does not benefit from this. Our quality of life goes down.

Now that the hegemony of the dollar has ended, and hyperinflation is a serious risk, any choice of how you spend your money is irrelevant, because if your spending the monetized debt called Federal Reserve notes, they are just devaluing it faster than you can spend it. This is a direct theft from your pocket to theirs. It doesn't matter how you spend them, because they are not money, they are just monetized debt. If anything, the more FRN you give to private businesses, the more hurt they will be as the dollar declines.

I think that running for office is the only solution, forces lots of people to talk to people to get their messages out there. The more they hear the ideas of freedom and liberty, the more they'll realize they dont have it now.
"

This was just a personal email i was sending to someone. What word do you think they might have on their filter?

I've tried everything else, any other response i send to any email, even to the same guy, works just fine.

Carole
04-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Maybe "conspiracy" , "freedom", or "liberty" triggered it. :)

Drsteveparent
04-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Myspace is owned by rupert murdoch the owner of FOX NEWS

BarryDonegan
04-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Maybe "conspiracy" , "freedom", or "liberty" triggered it. :)

I use all those words in other emails with no problem.

That's why this one is confusing, I can't imagine what triggered it... maybe its a certain combination or number of times using a word.

pinkmandy
04-08-2008, 01:13 PM
tyranny? collective?

Nice email, btw. ;)

BarryDonegan
04-08-2008, 01:42 PM

I guess the message in it is worth consideration as well, I just tactically don't know whats the best way to reply to stuff on that site, probably should shift over to email.

The forums also removed some posts I made... So fast that noone could have read them.. There has to be some kind of program that just ties certain words together and marks it as spam or deletes it.

Kludge
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Are you pasting big loads of code as a web page?

I remember someone else posting a Youtube of "Myspace censorship" a few months back but really had just pasted in too much code.

BarryDonegan
04-08-2008, 02:16 PM
no, exactly what i put in quotes is what was in the email.

Only words, the ones i posted!