PDA

View Full Version : ABC NEWS: Surprising Political Endorsements By U.S. Troops

TER
04-08-2008, 10:10 AM
link (http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=4244798&page=1)

LOL! Not one mention of Ron Paul!

Jason726
04-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Lol ?

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 10:34 AM
American Troops or Iraqi troops cooperating with us troops are allowed to say only something that Shit media tells them.

And yes those troops were paid to say what they are allowed to say.

ALL MAJOR NEWS NETWORKS WORK WITH GOVMERENT.
DARE DO I CAN SAY OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD?

Obama or hillary wont pull the troops out.

kevman657
04-08-2008, 10:42 AM
American Troops or Iraqi troops cooperating with us troops are allowed to say only something that Shit media tells them.

I have had a friend in Iraq speak to the media before. He said people were lining up for interviews wanting to give their opinions and their situation. I do not think the media is paying off all the troops that talk to them...lots of people support Obama. Most people think RP has dropped out. To me, these responses seem expected.

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 10:48 AM
I have had a friend in Iraq speak to the media before. He said people were lining up for interviews wanting to give their opinions and their situation. I do not think the media is paying off all the troops that talk to them...lots of people support Obama. Most people think RP has dropped out. To me, these responses seem expected.

Obama wants troops out of iraq? Really? I dont think so.

TER
04-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Lol ?

Laughing because it has gone past the point of ridiculous.

Libertytree
04-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Anything that doesn't conform to what the PTB wants is edited out of existence, marginalized, misconstrued or a flat out lie.

Vet_from_cali
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
-1 for ABC news....

newyearsrevolution08
04-08-2008, 12:17 PM
troops need to stand up for themselves as well. I wonder how many believe that the war is not really being fought for the reasons they thought they were fighting for.

Ron Paul had all this troop support and did not do a single TV AD CAMPAIGN about it!

Why would you not throw 10 million into an ad trashing mccain and showing that THE ACTIVE MILITARY BRANCHES are behind ron paul. Push this ad then how the hell could mccain even TRY and tell us "what the boys over there wanted to tell Ron Paul" about how they want to come back with honor.

They want to come back alive mccain so they can LIVE and enjoy their children growing up and living until they are OLD like WE ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO.

Mccain, Clinton, Obama and the rest of em will be killing our kids for many many generations to come if America doesn't wake up and stop feeding into this "attack us because we ARE FREE" bullshit.

Idiots everywhere

dsentell
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
I imagine they were asked something like, "Who do you support for President? McCain, Clinton or Obama" . . . . . :(

Kade
04-08-2008, 12:40 PM

So when they say Ron Paul, the media is telling them?

Come on guys, let's apply the logic backwards.

Also, Obama was hit on the talk shows the past few days because for planning to take the troops out... Seriously, what the hell could the guy say to make you take a step back before you just throw nonsense out there?

constitutional
04-08-2008, 12:42 PM
"U.S. soldiers following issues closely...." my ass.

Sandra
04-08-2008, 12:48 PM
We are going to have to find out what exactly they asked them.

Kade
04-08-2008, 12:50 PM
"U.S. soldiers following issues closely...." my ass.

If they don't agree with us, they must be stupid, right?

Carole
04-08-2008, 01:29 PM
IF anyone answered Paul he would have been edited out.

Andrew-Austin
04-08-2008, 01:33 PM
A lot of the troops probably have not heard of Paul, just like a lot citizens probably haven't heard of Paul.

If they don't agree with us, they must be stupid, right?

Because if we say anything at all on this forum, it must be taken in the most extreme context possible, right? Stop harassing people, thats all you ever seem to do here.

parke
04-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I imagine they were asked something like, "Who do you support for President? McCain, Clinton or Obama" . . . . . :(

+1

Libertytree
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
" A lot of the troops probably have not heard of Paul, just like a lot citizens probably haven't heard of Paul."

BS!!!.....RP beat everyone of them in contributions from the military.

Kade
04-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Because if we say anything at all on this forum, it must be taken in the most extreme context possible, right? Stop harassing people, thats all you ever seem to do here.

Are you kidding me? He didn't say they didn't hear... he suggested that they were stupid. Like everyone here suggests if you support someone else. I point out people's severe arrogance, and instead I'm the arrogant one...

Sorry that I exist as a blatant contrast to your open bigotry. I tend to do that alot. Exposed, like a blacklight on a piss-stain.