PDA

View Full Version : Taking Back April 19th

Doktor_Jeep
04-08-2008, 09:55 AM
April 19th is a date hated by tyrants and other nefarious beings for the one reason: it's the date that farmers stood up for their rights.

And so it's also a date of

- False flag terrorist attacks.
- Mind-control subjects shooting up their schools.

All in the name of taking away liberty through fear and coercion.

But this year, I will be taking the time to have a party in celebration of the victory at Lexington Green, and bringing new shooters into the fold. By the end of that day I will have trained more people in the use of the rifle, both black and bolt, and the pistol too, who have not handled a firearm before but see a need to these days more so than ever.

What say you? What will you do on 04-19?

voortrekker
04-08-2008, 08:55 PM
What say you? What will you do on 04-19?

I will be instructing rifle marksmanship in one of twelve states, from the west coast to the east coast, from Illinios to Texas.

I will hear historical speeches on the day that Marksmaship met History and Liberty was Born. In remembrance of those patriots that gave the utlimate sacrifice to live free on April 19th, 1775.

On this day, those who spilt their blood that we live free, will be remembered and HONORED.

They will be remembered and HONORED with implacable and accurate rifle fire.

appleseedinfo.org

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
To those who gave all on April 19th, 1775.

I will ALWAYS remember.

Doktor_Jeep
04-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Well I have some noobs lined up, and will be BBQing and celebrating the day a group of farmers made a stand against the largest military force in the world (at that time) and changed the world forever.

It will happen again, and the farmers, programmers, clerks, mechanics, etc, who have to do it again will need to know how to shoot.

This is what April 19th should be about: training people and acknowledging the day of the Shot Heard Around the World.

It will be fun, and at least a few more people who may have to take to arms for their lives and liberty will be able to.

I have already trained over 700 people.

LiveToWin
04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
I really would like to go to one of the appleseeds but there are no programs in my state. I will try to do what I can though.

Doktor_Jeep
04-12-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQA5NDNkUM&feature=related

madengr
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
HA! HA! They would never broadcast this on kids TV nowadays. Too many guns!

We have baby due within the next 3 weeks so I must stick around. I may be able to get in some shooting next Saturday. I try to shoot 200 rounds/week.

Old North Bridge is part of the National Park Service, which means bringing a firearm would be a federal crime. My how times have changed.

Hawk45
04-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I am going to build a new AK 'PISTOL' just because the very sight of them pisses the Liberals off so much! Something about the AK pistol with a drum mag that sends their blood pressures soaring. hehehehehe

Doktor_Jeep
04-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Today I built an outdoor rifle rack that holds 20 rifles, and a picnic table that is 10' long and 4' wide.

It's going to be one heck of a party. We will have rum.

Join the Dark Side. We have Rum.

Yo ho ho.

We will be flying the Culpepper alongside the Jolly Roger.

jkm1864
04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
When You get drunk don't go over to the local IRS office and shoot it up. I know We all hate those fuckers and consider them a pimple on America's ASS but use some restraint.

Doktor_Jeep
04-14-2008, 09:14 PM
When You get drunk don't go over to the local IRS office and shoot it up. I know We all hate those fuckers and consider them a pimple on America's ASS but use some restraint.

Now now. Don't hold back.

I don't drink while I shoot. I might spill my beer or try to load the gun with it.
Adds a new meaning to getting loaded.

Doktor_Jeep
04-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Looks like April 19th has another reason to be a good day:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080415/ap_on_re_eu/warsaw_ghetto_leader