PDA

View Full Version : Crocker Is S**t. Just watch now the live hearning

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 08:37 AM
:mad::mad:

Iraq is a perfect base for bin laden terror group.

Oh and he attacked iran about how iran was behind the recent attacks.

mcgraw_wv
04-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Lot's of speculation about this is the start of the next war.

Remember, Bush I used a hearing liek this to trot out a crying girl talking about how iraqis were killing babies in their cribs, which turned out to be the diplomet from Kuwait daughter and no evidence was provided and coberated.

mcgraw_wv
04-08-2008, 08:43 AM
"Bring them home"
"Bring them home"
"Bring them home"
"Bring them home"

Someone yells during the conference...

mcgraw_wv
04-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Liberman sets up the Iran attack claim nicely...

Blasts any one that doesn't support the war, then says, "Now let's talk about what and how Iran has been continually been involved in this war..."

Sarge
04-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Did you also pickup on another agreement without Congress involved. Bush just does as he wants.

Ted Kennedy said so much as you have not heard the last on that to the General.

The agreement says we are not leaving. Someone leaked the document.

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Liberman sets up the Iran attack claim nicely...

Blasts any one that doesn't support the war, then says, "Now let's talk about what and how Iran has been continually been involved in this war..."

dam missed it, what did crocker say or general said :confused:

ClayTrainor
04-08-2008, 09:43 AM
how can we allow corrupt assholes to play with our brothers and sisters lives like this?

makes me sick to my stomache, literally...

I feel sorry for you americans, i really do. I'll do whatever i can to help you guys but, dam is your system ever fucked up :(

Cleaner44
04-08-2008, 09:44 AM
:mad::mad:

Iraq is a perfect base for bin laden terror group.

Oh and he attacked iran about how iran was behind the recent attacks.

I guess the fact that PAKISTAN has been a perfect base for Bin Laden for the last 6 years, 7 months and 7 days has completely escaped these guardians of our safety eh???

ResistTemptation
04-08-2008, 09:59 AM
I guess the fact that PAKISTAN has been a perfect base for Bin Laden for the last 6 years, 7 months and 7 days has completely escaped these guardians of our safety eh???

Don't worry, Pakistan is on the "list" too, just listen to some of Obama's speeches about going to war threre. For now, Iran and Syria's time is running short it appears, but I'll continue to pray that all of this talk means nothing...

Gadsden Flag
04-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I wish I could watch this.