PDA

View Full Version : Can Jesse Ventura Run for president in 2012?

Give me liberty
04-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Think about it.

Jesse Ventura isn't to old, yet he is speaking clearly, also he was a Governor and a
Independence Party member of the Minnesota state.

Which i think the Independence Party has the somewhat same ideas has ron pal's

Some pros about him
*Wants to get the usa out of the world affairs, like ron paul.
*Wants usa troops out of iraq and elsewhere.

So ya his good. :D

Even my folks like him.

Kludge
04-08-2008, 03:30 AM
He's actually very young (relatively).

If he lost that absurd hair, I think he'd do fairly well as an Independent. I disagree with too many of his views and philosophical viewpoints to vote for him, personally - honest or not.

In a recent CNN interview, he seemed somewhat interested in a 2008 run for congress or president.

Primbs
04-08-2008, 07:11 AM
I like many of his positions, but he needs more credibility with the average voter.

evilfunnystuff
04-08-2008, 04:00 PM
I like many of his positions, but he needs more credibility with the average voter.

how bout having been a navy seal , harvard professor , mayor , and governer who left office with high rating while also running a surpluss and returning money to all the people in his state 3 of his years as gov?

would that be enough?

that being said it doesnt seem like he is going to run for potus but may take a stab at the senate.

MRoCkEd
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
well I hope so, but imagine if ron paul ran again (assuming he doesnt get the gop nod this year)

slacker921
04-08-2008, 04:19 PM
well I hope so, but imagine if ron paul ran again (assuming he doesnt get the gop nod this year)

Ron Paul would be too old in 2012..

Ventura should run this year, but it's probably too late.
Bob Barr's campaign has raised less than $21k so far.. so much for the "Revolution" backing him. I think the same thing would happen to Ventura even though he has a new book out entitled "Don't start the revolution without me"... the "Revolution" is fickle.

Kotin
04-08-2008, 04:24 PM
i would vote for him.

he may have faults, but these do not include: CFR, Neocon, Haliburton..

but his plus' include Governor, Navy Seal, Advocate of non-interventionism and no deficit spending

nate895
04-08-2008, 04:54 PM
I will not support Jesse Ventura as he is pro-choice. I refuse to support anyone who is for abortion.

evilfunnystuff
04-08-2008, 05:14 PM
oops