PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul inspired me

Kords21
04-08-2008, 03:04 AM
I used to not be so political. I suffered voter apathy because I just didnít know any better and I was so caught up in my life and the pursuit of material wealth instead of the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness It wasnít until recently when the price of everything started to go up and the Iraq war looks endless. I am in the Army serving as a nurse working the Army Burn Unit and I fly these wounded soldiers back from time to time. I canít pinpoint one particular even/thing that made me really take notice of the world around me.

I took a closer look at the world and I discovered the evil forces/agenda that has taken hold. I wondered how this cabal had been able to make as much progress as they had. I learned what exactly the Federal reserve system and Council on Foreign relations were really about. I had heard about Ron Paul just in passing and I had noticed that he was getting a lot of love on message boards and such. It wasnít until I discovered the dark truths behind the Fed/CFR that I took a better look at Dr. Paul.

I was feeling pretty down about where this country is headed with the cabal at the wheel. I discovered Dr. Paul and I actually feel hope for American and our way of life again. In the face of so much evil and darkness this is still good in this world and I see it in Dr. Paul. Itís quite a mystery to me how in the world people can be for McCain, Obama or Hillary. I think itís a testament to how ignorant the American People are and how good the MSM is doing of controlling the minds of the sheeple. Maybe we should have a fundraiser and have Brittany tattoo "Vote Ron Paul" in her groin area, then media couldnít ignore us.

Iím doing all I can to inform my co-workers, family and friends to the revolution and whatís going on. Iím making some inroads and making people look at things deeper. In some ways Iím glad that MSM is ignoring Dr. Paul and forcing us to do a door to door word of mouth campaign. It makes it more real and people canít ignore passion for too long.

I really feel like this is the last best hope for this country if we have 4-8 years of any of the big three the previous 8 years of Bush/Cheney will seem like the golden age.

Perry
04-08-2008, 09:14 AM
I used to not be so political. I suffered voter apathy because I just didnít know any better and I was so caught up in my life and the pursuit of material wealth instead of the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness It wasnít until recently when the price of everything started to go up and the Iraq war looks endless. I am in the Army serving as a nurse working the Army Burn Unit and I fly these wounded soldiers back from time to time. I canít pinpoint one particular even/thing that made me really take notice of the world around me.

I took a closer look at the world and I discovered the evil forces/agenda that has taken hold. I wondered how this cabal had been able to make as much progress as they had. I learned what exactly the Federal reserve system and Council on Foreign relations were really about. I had heard about Ron Paul just in passing and I had noticed that he was getting a lot of love on message boards and such. It wasnít until I discovered the dark truths behind the Fed/CFR that I took a better look at Dr. Paul.

I was feeling pretty down about where this country is headed with the cabal at the wheel. I discovered Dr. Paul and I actually feel hope for American and our way of life again. In the face of so much evil and darkness this is still good in this world and I see it in Dr. Paul. Itís quite a mystery to me how in the world people can be for McCain, Obama or Hillary. I think itís a testament to how ignorant the American People are and how good the MSM is doing of controlling the minds of the sheeple. Maybe we should have a fundraiser and have Brittany tattoo "Vote Ron Paul" in her groin area, then media couldnít ignore us.

Iím doing all I can to inform my co-workers, family and friends to the revolution and whatís going on. Iím making some inroads and making people look at things deeper. In some ways Iím glad that MSM is ignoring Dr. Paul and forcing us to do a door to door word of mouth campaign. It makes it more real and people canít ignore passion for too long.

I really feel like this is the last best hope for this country if we have 4-8 years of any of the big three the previous 8 years of Bush/Cheney will seem like the golden age.

Welcome aboard.:) I think you will find these are rather somber times around these parts but we have recently suffered a short-term defeat.
Glad you have awaken like so many others. Now that your eyes are open life starts anew.

Kotin
04-08-2008, 09:52 AM
im there with you.

Ron Paul woke me up also, he was my dominoe effect, my shock and awe.

Kords21
04-08-2008, 10:28 AM
There are times when I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the stranglehold special interest groups have on this country or the fact that so many Americans thoughtlessly do what the media tells them to do. I was trying to talk to a McCain supporter ther other night, but the mental brick wall they had was impressive in its own way.

I really hope that enough people wake up in time to make the 4th of November "Ron Paul day: The day the American people took their country back". This is a pivotal moment in history and it's one we have to get right. As it stands now, history will probably look back and wonder "What the hell were they thinking?" Similar to how we look back on Nazi Germany and wonder how the German people could have allowed such a regime to come to power and do what it did.

It's sad to think that most Americans care more about sports and the results of American Idol than the reality of losing their rights that guaranteed in the Consitution/bill of rights. I'm not knocking sports/American Idol, just knocking the importance/priority that is placed on such interests.

It's going t be a long hard fight to take our country back but I look forward to playing my part to setting things right and making America great again.

RonPaulalways
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Ron Paul awoke me as well.

SimpleName
04-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Finding Ron Paul is like finding a new universe. One that is honest, one that cares, and one that is truly free where people can prosper to their greatest desires. I couldn't even believe that there was a politician so faithful and honest to principles and beliefs (whether I believed in them or not). He understands liberty, the Constitution and humanity as a whole. It is quite an awakening when you listen to him speak. Plus, he is an adorable old man who's cheeks you want to pinch...according to my mother at least. How can you beat that?

bander87
04-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Ditto. I was never nearly this much involved with politics untill I found Ron Paul. He is a good man.

revolutionman
04-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Ron Paul offered me the Red pill and I accepted.

tomveil
06-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Welcome!