04-08-2008, 01:47 AM
what?? i was watching, didn't catch it

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
said RP dropped out to spend more time with carol paul!? :confused:
seriois? you tube or it didn't happen

Vet_from_cali
04-08-2008, 12:12 PM
no he definitely said it lol. but what was confusing was the way he said it, he kinda sounded serious, yet did it in the beginning of the program when he tells all the jokes.

newyearsrevolution08
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
only thing though is, its kimmel - who cares...

Vet_from_cali
04-08-2008, 12:16 PM
its a pretty popular show here in so.cal, lot of people see his program. to us in the forums, it doesnt matter but some people probably took his word seriously who dont know any better.

newyearsrevolution08
04-08-2008, 12:21 PM
WELL I will take kimmels words as serious even less the conan, jay and dave and even then would not take their "political thoughts" as fact. However yes, there are a ton here in cali (me too btw in fresno,ca) who do watch tv BUT don't simply take everything anyONE says on tv as fact.

I think if people are buying into stuff like that then GOOD, they are idiots and nothing more. Take things at face value and of course there will be lies underneath it BUT for those too lazy to research then ENJOY THE SHEEPISH LIFESTYLE.

Kimmel is a good late night talk show host but nothing more and people should STOP getting their political news from the tv all together ESPECIALLY if it is from a late late night talk show host.

RonPaulFever
04-08-2008, 12:26 PM
you tube or it didn't happen

please don't sully that already outdated phrase with your gimpishness

Aldanga
04-08-2008, 01:35 PM
He actually used Dr. Paul's words: "Winding down."

But I'm pretty sure that was a rerun... most of the late-night talk shows were last night, at least that I saw.

But I may just be out of it. I don't watch much TV.

damien88
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
The Man Show was t.v. His talk show is terrible,it was a rerun...from
http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html
JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC

Mo 4/7: Will Arnett, Camilla Belle, All Time Low (R 3/7/08)