PDA

View Full Version : HEy Does anyone wat Ron and Caroles Cell Phone Number?

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Or is that unethical to post?

You guys want me to call em?

Billy Budd
04-08-2008, 01:23 AM
In the event that you are not joking, I would strongly discourage you from posting and personal contact information of the Paul's. It's not only unethical, it's totally idiotic and a horrible invasion of their privacy. No, don't call him.

Why don't you post your cell# and we can all call you.

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:24 AM
In the event that you are not joking, I would strongly discourage you from posting and personal contact information of the Paul's. It's not only unethical, it's totally idiotic and a horrible invasion of their privacy. No, don't call him.

Why don't you post your cell# and we can all call you.

Thanks for the response Billy bud - but shouldn't I make it available to some of the people that may have questions for him....

Posting it in the morning would probably be better -right?:D

Kludge
04-08-2008, 01:26 AM
I wouldn't have the self-control not to call him just to hear his voice.

That sounds pretty *****, doesn't it?

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:27 AM

Yeah I've spoken to him a couple of times - he's kind but kinda cautious....

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Damn I counted like 30+ Ron Paul Phone contacts all over the country

smartguy911
04-08-2008, 01:37 AM
i think you will benefit more by posting your cell number here.

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 01:41 AM
i think you will benefit more by posting your cell number here.

Yeah I've posted it Ron Paul Supporters are very polite smart guy - trust me I know from experience - We make mess on the forums - but in real life 99.9 are cool.

Chester Copperpot
04-08-2008, 02:18 AM

I understand... Me too.

Kalifornia
04-08-2008, 02:22 AM

Yeah, thats pretty gay. The one thing I think I find somewhat repulsive about the who RP revolution is the whole hero worship aspect. I think even RP is somewhat taken aback by it.

amy31416
04-08-2008, 02:27 AM
If you have actually have their numbers and post them, I will come to Cali just to smack the crap out of you (and to visit my best friend.)

Now quit being so ridiculous, take some sedatives and go to sleep.

ghemminger
04-08-2008, 02:30 AM
If you have actually have their numbers and post them, I will come to Cali just to smack the crap out of you (and to visit my best friend.)

Now quit being so ridiculous, take some sedatives and go to sleep.

You wanna talk to Ron or Carole?:D

Maybe if someone has a good enough reason??? And they can post what happened or what was said...

I've been sittin on his cell for a while - maybe do a post campaign interview on Ron Paul radio???

Chester Copperpot
04-08-2008, 02:47 AM
George, youre sounding like the National Enquirer of these Forums.. Maybe even the Weekly World News..

Kludge
04-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah, thats pretty gay. The one thing I think I find somewhat repulsive about the who RP revolution is the whole hero worship aspect. I think even RP is somewhat taken aback by it.

Something impressive about a man so dedicated to his message that he'd spend years of his life dedicated to promoting it.

He's probably done more for me then anyone else has (less arguably my parents since their existence made mine possible...).

He's like a father I never was able to meet...

Kalifornia
04-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Something impressive about a man so dedicated to his message that he'd spend years of his life dedicated to promoting it.

He's probably done more for me then anyone else has (less arguably my parents since their existence made mine possible...).

He's like a father I never was able to meet...

I guess that isnt suprising to hear, since so many people feel the same way, but it is hard for me to understand. I know many people who have been out here banging away on the drum just like RP has, and for almost as long. In fact, as far as politicians go, he has alot of weaknesses. He lacks the fire of Goldwater and the communication skills of Reagan. In fact, I think a large part of his 'unelectability' is the fact that he doesnt have the demeanor that Americans have come to expect from a leader.

That he has achieved much is certainly self evident, but IMHO, he is not the ONE. That person will be here soon enough. Paul is our John the Baptist.

Kludge
04-08-2008, 02:58 AM
I guess that isnt suprising to hear, since so many people feel the same way, but it is hard for me to understand. I know many people who have been out here banging away on the drum just like RP has, and for almost as long. In fact, as far as politicians go, he has alot of weaknesses. He lacks the fire of Goldwater and the communication skills of Reagan. In fact, I think a large part of his 'unelectability' is the fact that he doesnt have the demeanor that Americans have come to expect from a leader.

That he has achieved much is certainly self evident, but IMHO, he is not the ONE. That person will be here soon enough. Paul is our John the Baptist.

I'd take Rothbard over Paul any day ;) (Less the dead-ness of course)

Fields
04-08-2008, 03:30 AM
You are a loser. End of story.

Kludge
04-08-2008, 03:35 AM
You are a loser. End of story.

Pfff... Well.... (Damn - no argument)

I now feel inspired to change my avatar to try and cement in my non-hero-worship.

Kilrain
04-08-2008, 04:30 AM

If you don't already know the answer to this one, you need professional help. And for the love of God, don't post the number. I realize that you are an attention whore, but this shit is getting really old... Just face the facts, you suffer from a bad case of Big-man-me-ism.

LibertyEagle
04-08-2008, 04:34 AM

YES, it would be unethical to post his number, George. Please do not do this.

Cowlesy
04-08-2008, 04:40 AM
George if you post any personal information about Ron or Carole on this forum I will immediately put you on permanent ban.

Thanks.