PDA

View Full Version : Top U.S. Banks Worse Than Nigeria

dirtyp
04-07-2008, 09:25 PM
If you still do not understand how far America fell, and where it really is in comparison to Russia, then I want to leave you this weekend with this. Bear Stearns, fifth largest American investment bank, voted "Most Admired" investment bank by Fortune magazine from 2005-2007, was sold off for just $237 million to J.P. Morgan. Now, compare this to a fifth-biggest Russian investment bank, UralSib. It's a bank that is not even four years old, has maybe 60-70 guys working there, some of them know English okay, some even know mathematics. Guess how much UralSib is worth? At least $12.4 billion dollars, based on prices that investors willing to pay for UralSib shares.

That's right, a fifth-biggest Russian investment bank is worth 50 times the equivalent in America.

Arrogant triumphalist Americans were always fond of the statement, "Russia is Upper Volta with nukes." Really made you guys feel so superior, laughing at people who poorer that you are. So, who is the Upper Volta with nuclear missiles now, fuckers? Don't ask me, I'm a American patriot who is biased, so read Reuters, in the article "Some Wall St Banks Seem Riskier Than Poor Countries":

"You could say Lehman is riskier than Nigeria," one trader said, asking not to be named. "But it's not a trade or a comparison people often try to make."

Hey man, I make that comparison every day! Anyone with a working brain or understanding of financial markets understand today's American financial system is not even at the level of Nigeria. It's an insult to a Nigerian economy, because Nigeria has real products to sell that rest of the world wants, whereas America is completely broke and produces nothing but worthless financial instruments, which turn out to be as worthless as the collapsing American empire. It's incredible to me that the trader quoted begs the Reuters reporter to be anonymous, like he is a scared Soviet refusnik in Stalin's time. In fact the trader is afraid of getting killed for telling the hard truth. Can't blame him, anyone who tells the hard truth in crazy fanatical loser America can be killed by a mob of dumbfuck retards. Only a British trader can speak openly about the hard reality:
http://waronyou.com/2008/04/top-us-banks-worse-than-nigeria/

tekrunner
04-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Congrats, you guys have worked hard for this. The American empire is collapsing much the same way the Soviet Union did decades ago.
I've always loved Russian history because I thought there was much to learn from them, and I love to drink and play chess(Sorry if that's an offensive stereotype)

Got a question, I want to visit Russia for a few months and just let things soak in. Given that us "fuckers" are now the butt of your jokes as you were ours until recently, is it a good idea?

Specifically I would like to study chess and Russian language/history probably in St. Petersburg. Any advice?

Perry
04-08-2008, 09:17 AM
That was written by a Patriotic Russian and I mean that in the worst possible way. Yes things are bad. Even so that guy has no clue what he is talking about. He is filled with anger and is one of the great many people around the globe that is happy to watch our empire disintegrate. Also I read that blog yesterday and it was taken out of context(edited) so as not to sound as extremely opinionated as it originally was.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Congrats, you guys have worked hard for this. The American empire is collapsing much the same way the Soviet Union did decades ago.
I've always loved Russian history because I thought there was much to learn from them, and I love to drink and play chess(Sorry if that's an offensive stereotype)

Got a question, I want to visit Russia for a few months and just let things soak in. Given that us "fuckers" are now the butt of your jokes as you were ours until recently, is it a good idea?

Specifically I would like to study chess and Russian language/history probably in St. Petersburg. Any advice?

I'd rather be a poor American than a rich Russian.

silverhandorder
04-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Rest of the world is worse off then us. We the last bastion of this world and we falling. If anything living here will always be better then anywhere else. My own opinion don't take it as anything.

Zippyjuan
04-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm with you on this.

tekrunner
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Seriously though, it was brute free market capitalism after the Soviet Empire fell and alot of people got insanely rich off of it. Plus, they've always had a despotic government so I'd like to learn how they dealt with that.

What's the best way to placate these "Patriotic Russians" when I get there? I've spent months before in Mexico and dealt with some of the machismo ego's, Ruskies the same?

acptulsa
04-08-2008, 12:53 PM

Me three--and I'm here because I want to always be able to say it!