PDA

View Full Version : We should start planning on what we'll do for the candidates that win their primary

Jeremy
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
BJ Lawson's primary is in early May... that's really soon. I have a feeling that he will win (and I pay as close attention to these as possible without moving to the district). Then we just need to beat the incumbent dem.... and that's the same for anyone else who wins the Republican nominee of course ( unless the person they beat IS the incumbent =o ).

I think if we bring as much excitement to their campaigns as we did to RP's congressional campaign... we will have a pretty good chance! We need to plan moneybombs and maybe we should have rallies, inviting people from even nearby states. What do you think? Any ideas?

AJ Antimony
04-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Have to target the voters. Internet money bombs and rallies are all great, but they may not have much effect on the district voters. Whatever it is, make it as district exclusive as possible.

tekkierich
04-07-2008, 09:59 PM
I very much agree. I have already won my primary in Maryland. We are having problems exciting the masses about our campaign. The same people who worked their butts off for Ron Paul are helping. The more casual liberty supporter is harder to reach. We need to shake things up and get our ranks back up again.

We need help, we need funding.