PDA

View Full Version : Are there any negative delegate selection reports?

devil21
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I ask because Ive seen the great news from WA, MO, TX, MN delegate selections but I havent seen any reports of selections in other states that may have gone badly? Like say, delegate selections in Illinois or New York (random examples).

In other words, are we only getting the reports of positive delegate selections and not getting the reports of many others that went badly? Or are MO, TX, WA, etc the only states that have started the process and their results would likely be indicative of the rest of the states later? I hope someone understands what Im asking....Id hate for these positive reports to only be a small sliver of the real picture.

nate895
04-07-2008, 07:44 PM
In Illinois they directly elect delegates, and in NY the state party exec. committee does it, so Paul people have nearly no chance. But, there have been a couple of bad reports from counties and districts in states, such as Kentucky and even a couple in your state of NC.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:46 PM
We got robbed in Louisiana.
So zero from louisiana.
Though you may be able to knock of 90% of McCains 44 delegates from Louisiana, though only 32 of those delegates stated they support McCain anyway.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:46 PM
We had positive news from South Dakota and Maryland I believe.

nate895
04-07-2008, 07:51 PM
We had positive news from South Dakota and Maryland I believe.

SD doesn't count because we were bound to get those delegates, McCain got a full slate as well. The party distributes them according to the primary vote. MD also directly elects delegates.

hillbilly123069
04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Decatur convention center

devil21
04-07-2008, 07:59 PM
It would be great to have a site with a running tally of the delegate selections. It would allow a quick glimpse at the "big picture" instead of random reports scattered about. No clue how to get something like that off the ground though...

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Anyone know how to set up a wiki database?
List 50 states, and let people add delegate to each state and we can argue the facts of the info until we know the numbers are solid.
Just need the webinterface and login system with data set, which could just be text fields. under state subsection, with one person putting the summarized results on the index page.

pepperpete1
04-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone know how to set up a wiki database?
List 50 states, and let people add delegate to each state and we can argue the facts of the info until we know the numbers are solid.
Just need the webinterface and login system with data set, which could just be text fields. under state subsection, with one person putting the summarized results on the index page.

I would like us to have a site where we can have those counties and CDs, SDs, and state conventions where the rules were broken, changed in mid-election, or Robert's Rule of Order were not followed.We could list the occurrences of such,to serve as a documented source and use it as the basis for a complaint to be sent to the national Republican credentials committee, and any other committee applicable.

I also think that an article should be written and submitted to a national press about what is going on in our "free" elections. It would not shine a favorable light on the GOP.

Enough is enough. This should not go unchallenged.

Any word from the NRC's credentials committee as to the decision on those delegates from Louisiana yet Torchbearer?

Zera
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
To start a free Wiki, you could use Wikia:

http://requests.wikia.com/wiki/Request_Wiki:Request_a_Wikia

Dunno what the request would be... Ron Paul Progress? I dunno, but I'm sure it would have to be something they would see a reason for having a Wikia. Then again, I dunno.

Wiki software is free though. Setting up a site costs money, but I'm sure you guys have it...