PDA

View Full Version : Stop saying "they" like we're aliens! I am proud to be GOP!

Rhys
04-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Everytime people say "they" wont let us win; "They" wont let us do this or that; I get mad because I've been in the GOP for life. Don't be a bitch. I'm one GOP member who was here before the Revolution and is happy to see you.

YOU wont let you do what it is you want.

d03boy
04-07-2008, 02:45 PM
neo-cons

ARealConservative
04-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Everytime people say "they" wont let us win; "They" wont let us do this or that; I get mad because I've been in the GOP for life. Don't be a bitch. I'm one GOP member who was here before the Revolution and is happy to see you.

I too have been a long time member.

But proud is not how I feel. Not even close.

Rhys
04-07-2008, 02:49 PM
I too have been a long time member.

But proud is not how I feel. Not even close.

It's not the party, it's what you do with it. Don't let two bad Bushs ruin the bunch.

ThePieSwindler
04-07-2008, 03:04 PM
It's not the party, it's what you do with it. Don't let two bad Bushs ruin the bunch.

Or a McCain, for that matter...

Sandra
04-07-2008, 03:05 PM
We are GOP. THEY are NEOCON

freedom-maniac
04-07-2008, 03:07 PM

Or any leader since Barry Goldwater in 1964....At some point we do have to admit the GOP we like to envision is just an illusion, testefied to by the failure of Reagan to instal the principals on which we elected him.

Rhys
04-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Or any leader since Barry Goldwater in 1964....At some point we do have to admit the GOP we like to envision is just an illusion, testefied to by the failure of Reagan to instal the principals on which we elected him.

so we failed to elect people of whom we approve.

ARealConservative
04-07-2008, 03:18 PM

Atleast we had Goldwater.

The democrats have been pure evil since Wilson

speciallyblend
04-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm gop but im disgusted and ashamed to be a republican ,so they means neo-cons ,so if they = you aka neo-con ,then it doesnt pertain to you.

Soccrmastr
04-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Some people on this board get carried and forget its the GOP we're reforming. They seem to be chasing away every damn conservative on here by pushing their libertarian views down their throats.

LibertyRevolution
04-07-2008, 03:45 PM
http://www.gop.gov/web/guest/multimedia
This is from the offical GOP website. Click Play video.
Are You still Proud to be part of the GOP? Screw the GOP.

I joined the GOP to vote for Ron Paul, it was one of the hardest papers I ever had to sign. I have left the GOP and proudly returned to the LP.

runningdiz
04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Its just a stupid party who cares lol. I wish parties did not exist but they do so we must work within the system.

westmich4paul
04-07-2008, 04:17 PM

Well I can see someones panties have been all bunched up. If you have been a Republican your whole life then you especially should be disgusted at what
(They) /you have done to the party and if you are not disgusted by it then you are part of the problem and why (They)/ you have completely allowed the party to stray from it's original platform without outing these traitors to the party's roots about oh 20 years ago when George senior was calling for a new world order.

I am not saying you could have changed anything, but why is it up until this year the conservatives are just now crying foul on these neo-cons? After every dirty trick and absolute shun by pretty much the majority of the Party, I believe that (We) /I have the right to bitch. Maybe if you would have been bitching 20 yrs ago we wouldn't need to be bitching now.

I find it very hard to believe that if you have expierienced the same attitude from the GOP that a good majority have in here then you would understand where the (bitching) is coming from and why. Now does some of the way Our supporters have behaved have something to do with this? I am almost certain of it. But here in Kent County, Mi the Ron Paul supporters were nothing but good civil Republicans who were snickered at, mocked at times, until they started to see our numbers double at each and every GOP monthly meetings then we started to get treated civily.

I am not here to conflict with you for you are a brother conservative, but man give us a bone here on why we complain about how this who campiagn has been treated not just by our local GOP but by the top brass in the GOP, as well as the Media GOP. It is one thing to get knocked around by the other party but your own kind bites just a lil harder.

Rhys
04-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Well I can see someones panties have been all bunched up. If you have been a Republican your whole life then you especially should be disgusted at what
(They) /you have done to the party and if you are not disgusted by it then you are part of the problem and why (They)/ you have completely allowed the party to stray from it's original platform without outing these traitors to the party's roots about oh 20 years ago when George senior was calling for a new world order.

I am not saying you could have changed anything, but why is it up until this year the conservatives are just now crying foul on these neo-cons? After every dirty trick and absolute shun by pretty much the majority of the Party, I believe that (We) /I have the right to bitch. Maybe if you would have been bitching 20 yrs ago we wouldn't need to be bitching now.

I find it very hard to believe that if you have expierienced the same attitude from the GOP that a good majority have in here then you would understand where the (bitching) is coming from and why. Now does some of the way Our supporters have behaved have something to do with this? I am almost certain of it. But here in Kent County, Mi the Ron Paul supporters were nothing but good civil Republicans who were snickered at, mocked at times, until they started to see our numbers double at each and every GOP monthly meetings then we started to get treated civily.

I am not here to conflict with you for you are a brother conservative, but man give us a bone here on why we complain about how this who campiagn has been treated not just by our local GOP but by the top brass in the GOP, as well as the Media GOP. It is one thing to get knocked around by the other party but your own kind bites just a lil harder.

I am disgusted with the party leaders. I am disgusted for how you all have been treated. My family goes back in the GOP very especially in this area.

I'm more disgusted with quitters though. Also, I'm more disgusted with people who make this about what they want instead of the Republic. That's what makes Republicans republican... not anarcho libertarianism. We believe in the Rule Of Law. Ron Paul does. Libertarians, from what I can tell believe in the Rule of No Law. We are VERY close but not exact. I get mad when people this this is a libertarian affair. Ron Paul is a republican. You don't have to be to support Ron Paul, but I you're worthless after November to the cause if you're not GOP because we need county chairs, precinct leaders, state chairs, state reps, congressman.... it goes on and on. The machine has total control. All we need is a 4 year interruption to kill the bankers evil plans, and you want to make it about what you've done for 15 years and alienate me and other GOPers with constant attacks on our character. A neocon is a not a conservative is not a Christian conservative so stop grouping me in with the GOP people whom you don't like. I don't like them either but I don't attack your ethnicity just because I don't like you, do I?

ps. i'm sure you're fine and I like you. :)

evilfunnystuff
04-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I am disgusted with the party leaders. I am disgusted for how you all have been treated. My family goes back in the GOP very especially in this area.

I'm more disgusted with quitters though. Also, I'm more disgusted with people who make this about what they want instead of the Republic. That's what makes Republicans republican... not anarcho libertarianism. We believe in the Rule Of Law. Ron Paul does. Libertarians, from what I can tell believe in the Rule of No Law. We are VERY close but not exact. I get mad when people this this is a libertarian affair. Ron Paul is a republican. You don't have to be to support Ron Paul, but I you're worthless after November to the cause if you're not GOP because we need county chairs, precinct leaders, state chairs, state reps, congressman.... it goes on and on. The machine has total control. All we need is a 4 year interruption to kill the bankers evil plans, and you want to make it about what you've done for 15 years and alienate me and other GOPers with constant attacks on our character. A neocon is a not a conservative is not a Christian conservative so stop grouping me in with the GOP people whom you don't like. I don't like them either but I don't attack your ethnicity just because I don't like you, do I?

ps. i'm sure you're fine and I like you. :)

grow up and get some thicker skin noone has attacked you.

so untill we have this party back on track with its roots i will refer to them as them.

if your one of us (true conservative) then it shouldnt bother you

speciallyblend
04-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Some people on this board get carried and forget its the GOP we're reforming. They seem to be chasing away every damn conservative on here by pushing their libertarian views down their throats.

and libertarians arent running me away republicans are. libertarians are just true republicans with a brain , the libertarians are republican conservatives that left the party many years ago. libertarian platform sounds better then the republican warmongering neo-cons

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Thay
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:s_5v-2GiAF68-M:http://bp3.blogger.com/_r_nuiF06sA8/Rnrb400cm-I/AAAAAAAAAQA/7CccbQlmrsA/s320/redwizard.jpg
Thay
:D

LibertyEagle
04-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Atleast we had Goldwater.

The democrats have been pure evil since Wilson

Not all Democrats. There have been several very good Democrat Congressmen.

LibertyEagle
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
and libertarians arent running me away republicans are. libertarians are just true republicans with a brain , the libertarians are republican conservatives that left the party many years ago. libertarian platform sounds better then the republican warmongering neo-cons

Then take the party back, Kenny. The thing is that 3rd parties don't get in debates, nor do they have much power if by some miracle they get elected. They don't get appointed to influential Congressional committees, etc.

The GOP is broken apart right now and is ripe for taking back. The GOP is what its members make it. If we are going to take it back, I agree that we have to stop acting like the GOP is a bunch of aliens. We are the GOP. It's there if we want to take it back for true conservatism. If we do not, we will only have ourselves to blame.

SeanEdwards
04-07-2008, 07:45 PM
To me, GOP is a bad word.

I've been registered a "decline to state" voter since my first election. I don't think the GOP really has much worth saving, and the only reason I registered in the party was to vote for Paul.

I don't really like the idea of political parties at all. I'd be perfectly content to see all of them disappear.

Conza88
04-07-2008, 07:46 PM
They = http://www.adpulp.com/satan.jpg

All like to touch little boys. Most of them anyway.

BenMuldowney
04-07-2008, 09:54 PM
sorry but I left the gop when daddy Bush started the first gulf war. what a disgusting lying piece of filth. the gop is full of dumbass war mongers and i don't want to be around the trash. new party new party new party.... or purge the neocons.

hawks4ronpaul
04-07-2008, 10:14 PM
"They" means neocons or pork-barrel apparatchiks, hence:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1388970#post1388970

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/12/reagan-endorses-ron-paul.html

Aratus
04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
au-h2o in 1964

robert taft in the 1950s

cal coolidge in the roaring 20s

and then we get to teddy roosevelt...

way before that, all the better republicans once
listened to a speech or two by Abe Lincoln, if not more!

Aratus
04-08-2008, 07:32 AM
deomcrats began in full via the wit and wisdom of andy jackson!

pinkmandy
04-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Then take the party back, Kenny. The thing is that 3rd parties don't get in debates, nor do they have much power if by some miracle they get elected. They don't get appointed to influential Congressional committees, etc.

The GOP is broken apart right now and is ripe for taking back. The GOP is what its members make it. If we are going to take it back, I agree that we have to stop acting like the GOP is a bunch of aliens. We are the GOP. It's there if we want to take it back for true conservatism. If we do not, we will only have ourselves to blame.

QFT.

Anyone know a better, quicker, more efficient way to change a country full of sheep than to take back one of the two major parties, change the platform, and put forth candidates who hold our views? This is why RP will not run 3rd party and why he keeps pushing us to become delegates. THIS is the real revolution and if you aren't part of it, if you aren't helping out by being part of the *gasp* republican party then shame on you. If you can't suffer a few years in a party ffs then what hope did this revolution ever have? It's not like you're sleeping on frozen ground w/no food. :rolleyes:

familydog
04-08-2008, 09:27 AM

+1

TruthAtLast
04-08-2008, 10:18 AM
When the Grand New Party (GNP) is formed, someone let me know.

Though I'd be fine with a name change too. haha