PDA

View Full Version : Ft Collins, CO "Get Out and Shout for Ron Paul" - Newspaper Article and Video

InTheoryTV
04-07-2008, 02:20 PM
This past Friday afternoon, around 20 Ron Paul Supporters in Fort Collins, Colorado, went out to the street to wave Ron Paul signs in order to raise awareness that he has not dropped out of the Republican nomination process.

The Colorado State Republican convention isn't until May 31st and no National delegates from the State have been selected. Nor will those delegates be bound to a candidate.

Many Republican's I talked to on that day and later, feel that John McCain is too liberal. We want to get the message out to the Republican State delegates, that there is still a TRUE conservative choice: Ron Paul.

The event is reported in Monday's print and online paper, The Rocky Mountain Collegian. This is the student run paper of Colorado State University (undergraduate population ~21k).

Paul campaigners: He still has a chance
by Tim Maddocks
Issue date: 4/7/08

Fort Collins resident Bob Gleason stood on the northwest corner of Mulberry Street and College Avenue Friday between two men in banyans, breeches and folded hats playing colonial tunes on the drum and fife -- all in support of Ron Paul, the sole long-shot contender to John McCain's hold of the GOP endorsement.

Gleason and about 20 other people donned big red and blue Ron Paul signs, keeping the faith that the fringe candidate, who refused to drop out of the race when John McCain ...
Read the rest of the article here:
http://media.www.collegian.com/media/storage/paper864/news/2008/04/07/News/Paul-Campaigners.He.Still.Has.A.Chance-3307574.shtml

Please send Tim a note of thanks for his article in the RM Collegian! Also, you can post a positive reply to this article at the link above.

Our group made a one minute video of the event: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6w4shPMPwUs

Go Ron Paul!

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Go patriots! The revolution is marching everywhere!

Kotin
04-07-2008, 02:42 PM
that is awesome, Fort Collins is my hometown, lived there first 4 years of my life.

InTheoryTV
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
I know at least one Republican Colorado State delegate that is aware that Ron Paul is still in the race... me!