PDA

View Full Version : "The High Tide" Final Donation Push - Moving on to IN, NC, NE, ID, KY, OR, NM, SD

AdamT
04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
DONATE TO FINAL PUSH (http://alcpac.chipin.com/the-high-tide-airtime2)

With our success in Philadelphia (http://alcpac.com/high_tide_philly.html), we're moving on to the final states of the Primary season. Depending on what we can raise, we'll purchase air time in one or more of the remaining states.

North Carolina & Indiana - May 6
Nebraska - May 13
Oregon & Kentucky - May 20
Idaho - May 27
New Mexico & South Dakota - June 3

As always, comments/suggestions welcome!

m72mc
04-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Great. Good luck.

AdamT
04-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Daaaammmmnnn....just found out we're getting a 15% discount on the Philly buy! We're getting $10,058 worth of airtime for our $8,550 budget! Gonna add more spots now and re-submit to Philly ad office.

slacker921
04-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Daaaammmmnnn....just found out we're getting a 15% discount on the Philly buy! We're getting $10,058 worth of airtime for our $8,550 budget! Gonna add more spots now and re-submit to Philly ad office.

NICE! Awesome.

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 12:38 PM
awesome! Do we have a funding goal for the other states? Some may be cheaper than Philly.

slacker921
04-07-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd suggest that you break it out by state.. i.e. a chip-in for NC. That way the meetups in NC can rally people in NC and point to that chip-in and say whatever is raised there will be used for ads in NC. ..

MikeSmith
04-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Great!

Gtex
04-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Great to hear about the discount.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 02:40 PM
How many plays do we get now?

AdamT
04-07-2008, 02:51 PM
How many plays do we get now?

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 03:01 PM

what days will the commercials be playing on?
what general times?

I know you put up a list, but i don't think i'm reading it right.
Did you actually book the specific days are did they pick them?

AdamT
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
what days will the commercials be playing on?
what general times?

I know you put up a list, but i don't think i'm reading it right.
Did you actually book the specific days are did they pick them?

I gave them our channel/time slot list, then they spread them out nicely over April 16-22nd. I believe I'll receive a more detailed schedule in a day or 2.

But the "pre-log" will list a closer estimate of exactly when they'll air. Won't have that until right before they start though.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I gave them our channel/time slot list, then they spread them out nicely over April 16-22nd. I believe I'll receive a more detailed schedule in a day or 2.

But the "pre-log" will list a closer estimate of exactly when they'll air. Won't have that until right before they start though.

Are these garunteed plays? or bumpable plays?

AdamT
04-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Are these garunteed plays? or bumpable plays?

Technically, they are "bumpable" seeing inventory is limited & FEC law requires the actual candidates be guaranteed airtime, if they want it. I spoke to the Philly ad people about this, and they said local businesses get their ads bumped first. So being a PAC we would be the last ones to get bumped, if it would even happen. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of them did get bumped, however I stressed to them not to bump us, if at all possible.

Worst case we'd get some funds refunded and we could use them in another state.

Melissa
04-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Would love to see this air in Indiana how do we make it happen

tajitj
04-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Lets be honest people. Dr. Paul needs to win one of these states. The actual popular vote in the primaries to give us a huge media boost and a little more credability. South Dakota, Idaho are probably our best shot. Not to many markets in those states. I think Dr. Pauls needs to make it up there and I bet a few thousand goes along way with your ad.

Also to AdamT, have you guys sent your buy schedule to the official campaign. I know the guy who runs the DailyDose, Matt said he thought that HQ was going to do some media buying in PA. I think they should see the schedule, in case they are going into the Philly market.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Lets be honest people. Dr. Paul needs to win one of these states. The actual popular vote in the primaries to give us a huge media boost and a little more credability. South Dakota, Idaho are probably our best shot. Not to many markets in those states. I think Dr. Pauls needs to make it up there and I bet a few thousand goes along way with your ad.

Also to AdamT, have you guys sent your buy schedule to the official campaign. I know the guy who runs the DailyDose, Matt said he thought that HQ was going to do some media buying in PA. I think they should see the schedule, in case they are going into the Philly market.

Idaho and South Dakota seem winnable. Smaller markets, more plays,
I'd rather totally saturate a more rural state, than get a few plays in a more urban state.
We do need a primary win for media sake.

slacker921
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Idaho and South Dakota seem winnable. Smaller markets, more plays,
I'd rather totally saturate a more rural state, than get a few plays in a more urban state.
We do need a primary win for media sake.

well.. here you go (http://alcpac.chipin.com/the-high-tide-airtime2).. we here in NC would greatly appreciate it if those of you in early primary states would help us out and donate to run some ads in our state.

NEPA_Revolution
04-07-2008, 06:48 PM
I live in Wilkes-Barre up in the North East. Will I see the ad here?

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 06:51 PM
come on people. I threw it $50. Is there one person that will match me?

AdamT
04-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I live in Wilkes-Barre up in the North East. Will I see the ad here?

The interconnect (http://www.alcpac.com/docs/Comcast_interconnect.pdf) pretty much ends just north of Allentown, so I don't think so.

slacker921
04-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I was holding out until I got some more paypal from eBay sales.. but wth.. I matched.. :)

RP4Pres2008
04-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Awesome, awesome stuff! Congrats to all.

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:24 PM
well.. here you go (http://alcpac.chipin.com/the-high-tide-airtime2).. we here in NC would greatly appreciate it if those of you in early primary states would help us out and donate to run some ads in our state.

When you donate, put what state preference you have...
The amount you donate could be used as a weighed vote for funds distribution.

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 07:38 PM
When you donate, put what state preference you have...
The amount you donate could be used as a weighed vote for funds distribution.

oops. I donated $50 so far and I'd like it's voting value split with $30 going towards Idaho and South Dakota and $20 evenly split between the remaining states. :D

torchbearer
04-07-2008, 07:43 PM
oops. I donated $50 so far and I'd like it's voting value split with $30 going towards Idaho and South Dakota and $20 evenly split between the remaining states. :D

A disclaimer: I'm not connected with the PAC, nor has AdamT stated he will do the above, but it has been discussed previously, and could happen... so, put down your preference in your comments.

You could always donate another $5 and put up your comment. AdamT knows how much you donated total to this chipin.
I'd say if i was doing it that every $5 counts as one vote. So for a total of $55 dollars you'd get 11 votes to distribute.
Votes wouldn't be ultimately binding, but would be an indicator to the PAC where its donors favor their moneys being spent.

TruthAtLast
04-07-2008, 07:48 PM
A disclaimer: I'm not connected with the PAC, nor has AdamT stated he will do the above, but it has been discussed previously, and could happen... so, put down your preference in your comments.

You could always donate another $5 and put up your comment. AdamT knows how much you donated total to this chipin.
I'd say if i was doing it that every $5 counts as one vote. So for a total of $55 dollars you'd get 11 votes to distribute.
Votes wouldn't be ultimately binding, but would be an indicator to the PAC where its donors favor their moneys being spent.

actually, I don't care that much really. I just want it to go to where it has the most impact. I trust Adam to use it in the most effective way possible and to consult other supporters to that end.

I'll donate more as soon as I can get some people to match me. Where are all of those $2300 club members out there?

AdamT
04-07-2008, 09:38 PM

However you guys want to do it is fine by me. We'll let the ChipIn run for a few weeks and see where we're at. Then hammer out the options here, how best to allocate the funds to which state or states.

We should definitely take into account the circumstances that exist in each state. Open vs closed primary, bound or unbound delegates, low/high RP grassroots support, etc. I haven't done any of this research, but if people wanted to start figuring this all out it would be helpful!

What we need is a handful of wealthy patriots to each drop the $5K max to the PAC. Would put us in a excellent position to hit more states/cities.

I'm still stoked as hell on that unexpected 15% discount we got in Philly - that seriously made my day :)

TruthAtLast
04-08-2008, 12:37 AM
hey, someone matched me! wooo hoo! any other takers?

AdamT
04-08-2008, 06:27 AM
There are still donations coming into the old ChipIn, so the total is really $390.

I wonder if I should keep the old one going longer? It's posted all over the web with the video.

TruthAtLast
04-08-2008, 09:01 AM
There are still donations coming into the old ChipIn, so the total is really $390.

I wonder if I should keep the old one going longer? It's posted all over the web with the video.

too bad you can't redirect them to the new one.

torchbearer
04-08-2008, 09:16 AM

keep it going.

MikeSmith
04-08-2008, 09:43 AM
keep it going.

seconded

Just keep both of them going until June 1.

MikeSmith
04-08-2008, 12:59 PM
bump

TruthAtLast
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
bump for more ads!

MikeSmith
04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
bump

Melissa
04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Please play this in Indiana

MikeSmith
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Here are the state populations:

Indiana 6,345,289
North Carolina 9,521,032
Nebraska 1,774,571
Idaho 1,499,402
Kentucky 4,241,474
Oregon 3,747,455
New Mexico 2,315,896
South Dakota 796,214

If we don't get much money and want to completely saturate one state with this ad, we would probably want to go with Nebraska, Idaho or South Dakota. Although, those states probably have a greater percentage of farmers who watch little if any TV.

It would be nice if we could win at least one state.

AdamT
04-08-2008, 10:29 PM
seconded

Just keep both of them going until June 1.

Done.

AdamT
04-09-2008, 06:46 AM
bump

MikeSmith
04-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Please play this in Indiana

Melissa, I don't know if you've private messaged AdamT about this or not, but if you can scrounge up a few thousand from your meetup or something, like maybe $25, $50 or $100 from each person, I'm sure AdamT would agree to only use that money for Indiana. You could get a decent amount of cable spots in one or maybe two big Indiana cities for that.

edit: oh, and by cities, I mean areas.

See: http://www.alcpac.com/docs/Comcast_interconnect.pdf

You can see the coverage extends way beyond Philadelphia.

MikeSmith
04-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Bump - no more donors?

torchbearer
04-09-2008, 02:34 PM
tapped out for now.

TruthAtLast
04-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Sometimes I load the page and it only shows my $50. Other times I load it and it shows $100.

Am I seriously donating more to this than the local meet-ups in each state or are they funding this separately? Where's the Ron Paul army?

skyorbit
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM

Indiana 6,345,289
North Carolina 9,521,032
Nebraska 1,774,571
Idaho 1,499,402
Kentucky 4,241,474
Oregon 3,747,455
New Mexico 2,315,896
South Dakota 796,214

If we don't get much money and want to completely saturate one state with this ad, we would probably want to go with Nebraska, Idaho or South Dakota. Although, those states probably have a greater percentage of farmers who watch little if any TV.

If you only get enough money to saturate 1 state. I think Idaho would be the best.
If you get enough money to saturate 2 states. SD should be number 2 in my oppinion.

I run Run the Meet-up group in Sioux Falls, and Sponsor one in Rapid City, and co-organize several others in South Dakota. But I'm also from Northern Idaho, and they'd had people on theground working hard, pretty much everywhere. I think Idaho has a much more anti-establishment, anti-FED culture in general then South Dakota has. Too many people in SD that think the FEd benifits them with all their Agro Subsidies.

But if you have enough for 2 states, please put some of those ads in South Dakota. You could easily saterate South Dakota being a fairly small state.

Tracy

P.S. Help us put BillBoards in SD.
http://sdronpaul.chipin.com/mypages/

MikeSmith
04-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Am I seriously donating more to this than the local meet-ups in each state?

Yes.

If anyone belongs to a meetup in IN, NC, NE, ID, KY, OR, NM, or SD, please send a message out or personally ask the other members if they can donate to air the high tide ad in their state. You could just combine the whole amount into one lump sum under $5k and tell AdamT what state to use it in.

Btw... TV advertising should be pretty cheap in most of those states, so a smaller amount could still get quite a few spots.

MikeSmith
04-09-2008, 06:29 PM
bump again

TruthAtLast
04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
bump. I just added another $200.

Come on people. Let's kick start this thing.

AdamT
04-10-2008, 01:00 AM
bump. I just added another $200.

Come on people. Let's kick start this thing.

Wow thanks! We should be in the $500-600 range now :)

MikeSmith
04-10-2008, 10:46 AM
bump

MikeSmith
04-10-2008, 01:47 PM
bump

:eek:

tajitj
04-10-2008, 06:44 PM
So after the PA ads are put on the air. We need the feedback on how many hits your site gets and the interest your ads generate. Good news would really convince people to donate for the next round of states. Imagin if Paul gets double digits in PA. I think that is what we need for a real surge for the coming state conventions.

Also can you update the post on dailypaul. I put tried to give some info. Sorry if you alread have. You know who stuff gets buried over there.
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42873#comment-428457

AdamT
04-11-2008, 09:36 AM
So after the PA ads are put on the air. We need the feedback on how many hits your site gets and the interest your ads generate. Good news would really convince people to donate for the next round of states. Imagin if Paul gets double digits in PA. I think that is what we need for a real surge for the coming state conventions.

Also can you update the post on dailypaul. I put tried to give some info. Sorry if you alread have. You know who stuff gets buried over there.
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42873#comment-428457

Thanks. We got about $200 last night:)

Eric21ND
04-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Are they being shown yet?

TruthAtLast
04-11-2008, 12:26 PM
bump - we're at $585.

Come on just a few dollars, I'm sure everyone can spare a few bucks.

I donate to various campaigns too but Grassroots efforts like this are great because of the transparency. We know what will be played, how often, and where. You can literally SEE the result of your donation.

Our power is in our numbers. For one person to drop thousands, it isn't always easy but for thousands to drop $10 - $20, it makes a huge impact.

AdamT
04-11-2008, 01:32 PM
bump - we're at $585.

Come on just a few dollars, I'm sure everyone can spare a few bucks.

I donate to various campaigns too but Grassroots efforts like this are great because of the transparency. We know what will be played, how often, and where. You can literally SEE the result of your donation.

Our power is in our numbers. For one person to drop thousands, it isn't always easy but for thousands to drop $10 - $20, it makes a huge impact.

Actual total is up to about $810 or so. Some early donations went to the old ChipIn.

torchbearer
04-11-2008, 08:37 PM
bump

tajitj
04-12-2008, 10:03 AM
They start airing Wednesday right?
Wish I lived in Pennsylvania. With the campaign stops and the way the delegates are elected PA may be a huge state for us. Hope this creates big traffic for you guys. You deserve it.

MikeSmith
04-12-2008, 03:02 PM
bump

torchbearer
04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
bump for updates, what was the final buy?

AdamT
04-12-2008, 10:46 PM
bump for updates, what was the final buy?

http://alcpac.com/high_tide_philly.html

torchbearer
04-12-2008, 10:54 PM
http://alcpac.com/high_tide_philly.html

when it says M-Fr, what days will it actually be playing on?

Also- Anyone in Penn., I know this request sounds weird, but if you can capture you cable stream, can you get a copy of this commercial with a fews seconds before showing the show before... and the some of the commercial or show leading after?
I want to see how it fits on the programming that you captured. See how it fits.

Feelgood
04-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Sidebar: Does anyone know if Dr Paul has seen the ad? And if so, his thoughts?

torchbearer
04-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Sidebar: Does anyone know if Dr Paul has seen the ad? And if so, his thoughts?

I will ask him on the 15th.

AdamT
04-12-2008, 11:52 PM
when it says M-Fr, what days will it actually be playing on?

Also- Anyone in Penn., I know this request sounds weird, but if you can capture you cable stream, can you get a copy of this commercial with a fews seconds before showing the show before... and the some of the commercial or show leading after?
I want to see how it fits on the programming that you captured. See how it fits.

The cable company is taking our schedule and spreading them throughout our date window. Should have a "pre-roll" list next week.

It would be awesome if a Philly Comcast subscriber could Tivo the ad like you mentioned.

tajitj
04-13-2008, 02:32 PM
bump

Hopefully after Paul makes a big showing in PA people will be motivated to donate. Gave $20 today and will give more after PA primary.

torchbearer
04-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Here is a code you can use on your myspace page to promote this new chipin:

<center>
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="573" width="625" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3MLTvYBQy0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border= 1&hl=en&autoplay=1">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3MLTvYBQy0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border= 1&hl=en&autoplay=1" />
</object>

<font size="3" color="blue" face="georgia"><b>
With our success in Philly, we're moving on to the final states of the Primary season. Depending on what we can raise, we'll purchase air time in one or more of the remaining states.<br>

North Carolina & Indiana - May 6<br>
Nebraska - May 13<br>
Idaho - May 27<br>
Oregon & Kentucky - May 20<br>
New Mexico & South Dakota - June 3<br>

Will you help spread Ron Paul's message of Freedom, Peace, & Prosperity?<br>

Donations will run through <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFsY3BhYy5jb20v"><u>The American Liberty Coalition PAC</u> </a>

Thank you for your support!

Please Donate and repost!</b>
</font>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="250" width="250" data="http://www.chipin.com/widget/id/5be4942b6b0c2f51">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.chipin.com/widget/id/5be4942b6b0c2f51" />
<param name="flashvars" value="show_url=true&color_scheme=blue" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>
</center>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="125" width="400" class="file_border" data="http://www.returnofamerica.com/flash/high_tide_400x125.swf">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.returnofamerica.com/flash/high_tide_400x125.swf" />
</object>

torchbearer
04-13-2008, 07:07 PM
//

MikeSmith
04-13-2008, 09:23 PM
bump

skyorbit
04-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Bump.

Tracy

MikeSmith
04-14-2008, 11:55 AM
bump - not many people are donating. If anyone wants to organize a mini-money bomb with the date of the money bomb occurring around a week from today, that would be awesome. I really think this is the best under 60 seconds ad of the whole campaign. The spots should be pretty cheap for the remaining primary states, so AdamT doesn't need a tremendous amount.

AdamT
04-14-2008, 04:28 PM
bump - not many people are donating. If anyone wants to organize a mini-money bomb with the date of the money bomb occurring around a week from today, that would be awesome. I really think this is the best under 60 seconds ad of the whole campaign. The spots should be pretty cheap for the remaining primary states, so AdamT doesn't need a tremendous amount.

That would be amazing. I'm traveling for another week so I can't do it.

MikeSmith
04-14-2008, 08:51 PM
bump

MikeSmith
04-15-2008, 10:43 AM
bump

TruthAtLast
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
bump

MikeSmith
04-15-2008, 09:34 PM
bump

TruthAtLast
04-16-2008, 02:44 PM
bump for freedom.

MikeSmith
04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
There are still a few thousand active members with less than a hundred on at any given time, so let's keep this bumped.

Btw... just $5 from each of our active members would be enough for decent coverage in the rest of the states, not primetime, but decent.

P.S. Adam, did you get the "pre-roll" list from Comcast about the PA run yet?

AdamT
04-17-2008, 12:12 PM
There are still a few thousand active members with less than a hundred on at any given time, so let's keep this bumped.

Btw... just $5 from each of our active members would be enough for decent coverage in the rest of the states, not primetime, but decent.

P.S. Adam, did you get the "pre-roll" list from Comcast about the PA run yet?

Pre-Roll file! (http://alcpac.com/docs/ALC_prelog_philly.xls)

Note from cable provider:

"We had to move some spots around because we did not have a :60 break on SCIFI. I put you in Adult Swim on TOON which is Family Guy/Futurama."

Young Paleocon
04-17-2008, 12:31 PM
I would just like to commend the grassroots effort, and especially the grassroots efforts of the remaining states to hold elections. Dr. Paul is doing what he can giving speeches and being a Congressman. Please keep up the good work, we here in Missouri and the states which have already had primaries can't wait to see the turnout.

MikeSmith
04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Pre-Roll file! (http://alcpac.com/docs/ALC_prelog_philly.xls)

Note from cable provider:

"We had to move some spots around because we did not have a :60 break on SCIFI. I put you in Adult Swim on TOON which is Family Guy/Futurama."

Thanks. I think the file is partially corrupted or something. It cuts out at the 33rd line.

new edit: For anyone who lives in eastern PA, southern NJ, or northern DE and doesn't have Excel

Spot Title Region Ntwrk Buy Times Rate Scheduled
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CMD 00:00-02:00 140.00 04/16/08 01:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CMD 00:00-02:00 140.00 04/17/08 01:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CMD 00:00-02:00 140.00 04/21/08 01:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 05:00-09:00 360.00 04/16/08 07:09:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 05:00-09:00 360.00 04/17/08 07:09:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 05:00-09:00 360.00 04/18/08 08:46:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 16:00-19:00 450.00 04/17/08 17:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 19:00-24:00 800.00 04/16/08 20:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 05:00-09:00 360.00 04/21/08 05:09:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNB 09:00-16:00 360.00 04/21/08 15:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK CNN 09:00-16:00 700.00 04/21/08 13:20:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/16/08 15:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/17/08 11:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/18/08 09:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/18/08 09:45:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/21/08 12:07:13
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK DISC 09:00-16:00 100.00 04/21/08 15:37:13
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HIS 16:00-19:00 200.00 04/16/08 16:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HIS 16:00-19:00 200.00 04/21/08 17:45:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/16/08 06:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/17/08 08:51:21
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/18/08 08:46:41
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/16/08 07:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 09:00-16:00 40.00 04/16/08 14:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 09:00-16:00 40.00 04/17/08 10:57:03
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 09:00-16:00 40.00 04/18/08 09:26:59
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 16:00-19:00 120.00 04/16/08 16:29:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 16:00-19:00 120.00 04/17/08 17:46:50
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 16:00-19:00 120.00 04/18/08 16:33:08
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 19:00-24:00 150.00 04/17/08 20:05:54
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 19:00-24:00 150.00 04/18/08 21:58:03
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/21/08 07:30:12
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 05:00-09:00 40.00 04/22/08 06:55:43
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 09:00-16:00 40.00 04/21/08 11:11:26
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 09:00-16:00 40.00 04/21/08 14:41:26
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK HLN 19:00-24:00 150.00 04/21/08 20:48:03
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK MNBC 16:00-19:00 280.00 04/17/08 16:10:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK SFI 09:00-16:00 180.00 04/16/08 10:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK SFI 09:00-16:00 180.00 04/16/08 14:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK SFI 09:00-16:00 180.00 04/17/08 09:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK SFI 09:00-16:00 180.00 04/18/08 10:15:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK TWC 09:00-16:00 140.00 04/17/08 12:17:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK TWC 09:00-16:00 140.00 04/18/08 13:47:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK TWC 09:00-16:00 140.00 04/21/08 13:47:00
HIGH TIDE RON PAUL MKLK TOON 23:00-01:00 2,220.00 04/21/08 23:45:00

AdamT
04-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks. I think the file is partially corrupted or something. It cuts out at the 33rd line.

Just re-uploaded the file. I had a sketchy internet connection earlier today. New one should be compete & uncorrupted :)

Fixed Pre-roll file (http://alcpac.com/docs/ALC_prelog_philly.xls)

MikeSmith
04-18-2008, 09:06 AM
bump

slacker921
04-18-2008, 09:33 AM
It looks like the second chipin is over $1,000 and if I remember there was 200-300 extra collected on the original chipin after the deadline.... so can we set a deadline for NC ads and try to get more collected towards ads in NC? I'm thinking setting up a separate chipin (with collection pointed to alcpac same as the current one) just for NC to spread around the NC meetups might help so we know exactly where we stand as far as donations - good idea or bad? (should I do this, or someone from alcpac?)

Bruno
04-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Another bump. I'll donate again this afternoon.

Has anyone seem them aired yet? By the dates it has already has some air-time. If so, has anyone heard comments on it from others?

MikeSmith
04-18-2008, 09:14 PM
bump

Gin
04-18-2008, 09:33 PM
You forgot WV May 13th Primary and Va Caucus some time in May....please add these 2 states.... Especially WV....seriously....

DONATE TO FINAL PUSH (http://alcpac.chipin.com/the-high-tide-airtime2)

With our success in Philadelphia (http://alcpac.com/high_tide_philly.html), we're moving on to the final states of the Primary season. Depending on what we can raise, we'll purchase air time in one or more of the remaining states.

Nebraska - May 13
Idaho - May 27

As always, comments/suggestions welcome!

Bruno
04-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Keep this bumped - great vid and in need of more airtime

AdamT
04-18-2008, 10:52 PM
bump

MikeSmith
04-19-2008, 11:26 AM
bump

skyorbit
04-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Tracy

MikeSmith
04-20-2008, 08:48 AM
bump

TruthAtLast
04-20-2008, 07:30 PM
bump

MikeSmith
04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
bump

scandinaviany3
04-21-2008, 11:07 AM

Indiana 6,345,289
North Carolina 9,521,032
Nebraska 1,774,571
Idaho 1,499,402
Kentucky 4,241,474
Oregon 3,747,455
New Mexico 2,315,896
South Dakota 796,214

we should go where we have strengths in oregon, idaho,NC,SD

scandinaviany3
04-21-2008, 11:10 AM
What are the costs to advertise in Oregon on:

ABC KATU morning or evening news out of portland

NBC morning or evening news out of portland

NBC morning or evening news out of eugene-kmtr

TruthAtLast
04-21-2008, 07:51 PM
bump.

MikeSmith
04-21-2008, 10:34 PM
I turned on Cartoon Network around a half hour ago to see the ad again. It ran in full. That spot was our most expensive and probably reached the largest audience of all of our spots. 1.8 million homes is 1.62% of all households, and adult swim's audience is about 2.5 million nationally. So, approximately 40,000 people saw it.

Knightskye
04-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Bump! :D

RonPaulVolunteer
04-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Marc Scibilia just added High Tide to his new website:

http://marcscibilia.com/studio/index.html

kigol
04-21-2008, 11:34 PM
:cool:

Phantom
04-22-2008, 10:04 AM
Some idiot called Jeff Shaw has just written an insulting piece on The High Tide and Ron Paul. Read the article here (http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/2008/04/cgi_ron_paul_ca.php) then give the plonker a piece of your mind.

skyorbit
04-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Bump

TRacy

TruthAtLast
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm sure the success in PA yesterday was due to many factors, but the airing of the High Tide Ad on many major TV networks couldn't have hurt.

I would assume that it would be even cheaper in some of the remaining states. We need to get this on the air in those states ASAP. Donate People!

tajitj
04-23-2008, 04:47 PM
I am going to make the wild accusation and rush to judgement.

The HighTide ad was the reason Paul got 15% in Philly.

I have no numbers to support it but hope people make the connection and get this ad on in the remaining states.

MikeSmith
04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
bump

torchbearer
04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
I am going to make the wild accusation and rush to judgement.

The HighTide ad was the reason Paul got 15% in Philly.

I have no numbers to support it but hope people make the connection and get this ad on in the remaining states.

Perhaps with more coverage, that percent could be higher.
Let me see what I have after bills... I will try to squeeze a few pennies for this project.
If we could raise blimp like numbers, i know this commercial will make an impact on the race.

AdamT
04-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Some idiot called Jeff Shaw has just written an insulting piece on The High Tide and Ron Paul. Read the article here (http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/2008/04/cgi_ron_paul_ca.php) then give the plonker a piece of your mind.

Love the comments!

AdamT
04-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm back from my 3 week road trip (finally!). Currently there's about $1500 we've raised for the post-Philly buy, and I'm not sure we can raise much more at this point. Here are our options:

Upcoming Primaries
--------------------------
Nebraska - May 13
Idaho - May 27

What's the best option to make the most impact for the available funds? Pick 1 state and target major cities?

Libertarian Ideals
04-24-2008, 12:27 AM
In response to AdamT's post, I would have to say:

My what-the-heck vote would go to Indiana.

Their motto is: Crossroads of America.

I think that makes it pretty fitting.
Plus, it's a populous state so we have a better chance of reaching more of those who haven't heard the freedom message before.

My let's-win-a-state vote would go to Oregon.

Oregon is definitely anti-war, pro-liberty.

MikeSmith
04-24-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm back from my 3 week road trip (finally!). Currently there's about $1500 we've raised for the post-Philly buy, and I'm not sure we can raise much more at this point. Here are our options:

Upcoming Primaries
--------------------------
Nebraska - May 13
Idaho - May 27

What's the best option to make the most impact for the available funds? Pick 1 state and target major cities?

Here are the state populations I posted earlier:

Indiana 6,345,289
North Carolina 9,521,032
Nebraska 1,774,571
Idaho 1,499,402
Kentucky 4,241,474
Oregon 3,747,455
New Mexico 2,315,896
South Dakota 796,214

skyorbit
04-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Do we have enough time to make a big difference in North Carolina or Indiana?

I think we should target a state where the deadline hasn't passed to change their registration to Republican yet.

Tracy

TruthAtLast
04-24-2008, 08:59 AM
This section of one my other posts may be relevant to this topic of choosing a state.

PA is traditionally a Blue state due primarily to its two major cities (Philadelphia and Pittsburgh) but is HIGHLY red in all rural areas so the data in those counties where Ron Paul and Huckabee took a large chunk of the vote is still relevant.
This primary wasn't McCain versus the Democrats. It was McCain versus two Republicans that he should have destroyed by at least 85-90%. If this trend continues in the remaining states he really would have a lot to worry about in a general election.

Additionally, if all of the states that have already voted had a chance to vote again today, the outcome may be different. Not only have more people started to wake up to what McCain is all about (buyer's remorse), but many more have become aware of the Freedom Movement unfortunately too late to vote. I know I've converted at least a dozen people myself since Super Tuesday when my state voted. With Ron Paul looking more like a prophet every day as his economic predictions come true, many people have opened up their minds enough to pay attention.

The big tests left will be IN, NC, NE, ID, SD. Those are very Red states that McCain SHOULD dominate.

KY and NM could go either way.
NM voted Gore in '00 but Bush in '04
KY voted Bush in '04 but Kerry managed to win a handful of counties and (39%). KY also voted Bush in '00 but he won with only 57% of the popular vote (Gore took 42%).
So who knows, maybe KY and NM could be swing states this year.

HI and OR are mostly blue states.

But if McCain can't unify the party behind him in primary states that he should win and WOULD need in his pocket to maintain any hope of a win in a General Election, then he and the GOP elite will have a lot to worry about by backing someone that a large chunk of their party will not support.

The remaining states will be very interesting.

slacker921
04-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Do we have enough time to make a big difference in North Carolina or Indiana?

I think we should target a state where the deadline hasn't passed to change their registration to Republican yet.

Tracy

There's time to make a difference in NC.. sure.. but it would require raising about 10 grand in the next few days to run tv ads. .. and/or the campaign shipping Ron Paul's books out to a (large) random sampling of registered Republicans and having a large number of book signings and campaign stops around the state.

Also.. NC is fairly independent and has a large number of delegates..

AdamT
04-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Lew Rockwell just gave us props for the Philly effort!
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/020698.html

TruthAtLast
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
i was looking at the PA coverage map right now (http://www.alcpac.com/docs/Comcast_interconnect.pdf). It looks like it was playing mostly in the greater Philadelphia area. We got 14% in Philadelphia County (which surprisingly is only 3,062 votes). There were only about 21k Republican votes total in that county while the Democrats had about 400,000 votes in that one county alone. PA is very red in the rural areas but all blue in the two major cities.

I could be wrong because I'm just going off of the coverage map but all of the best performing counties didn't ever see the Ad but there is no telling what would have happened if it was showing in those areas.

I'm only bringing this up because this might be something to consider in the remaining states. We should choose mostly RED states and mostly RED counties to show the ad. Even if we didn't win the state, it would be nice to see a different color on a couple of the counties when they show the color-coded map.

I'll take a win where I can get it. :D

slacker921
04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Time Warner has a market just around the Boone area of NC.. a small market, very red on the map from 2004 (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/NC/P/00/index.html) .. around Avery and Mitchell counties in the NW.. might be a prime spot to try the ad out. $2,000 would buy a decent number of ads there. .. it's also a college town..

MikeSmith
04-24-2008, 12:03 PM
i was looking at the PA coverage map right now (http://www.alcpac.com/docs/Comcast_interconnect.pdf). It looks like it was playing mostly in the greater Philadelphia area. We got 14% in Philadelphia County (which surprisingly is only 3,062 votes). There were only about 21k Republican votes total in that county while the Democrats had about 400,000 votes in that one county alone. PA is very red in the rural areas but all blue in the two major cities.

I could be wrong because I'm just going off of the coverage map but all of the best performing counties didn't ever see the Ad but there is no telling what would have happened if it was showing in those areas.

I'm only bringing this up because this might be something to consider in the remaining states. We should choose mostly RED states and mostly RED counties to show the ad. Even if we didn't win the state, it would be nice to see a different color on a couple of the counties when they show the color-coded map.

I'll take a win where I can get it. :D

I wrote this in another thread:

"Well, it did run in Berks, in which Ron Paul got 26% or so, but in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, and another county, he got around 14-16%. Also, it's not like the ad ran on primetime on FOX, NBC, ABC, or CBS. At best, it garnered, maybe, 5,000 - 10,000 votes and was probably seen by less than 100,000 people, a lot of them Democrats. So, results kind of inconclusive. I still think it's a very good project to donate to. It's been reported several times on this forum that people who didn't support Ron Paul that saw this ad had a better impression of him and were willing to do more research."

There were a considerable amount of votes cast if you add up those 5 counties, but yeah, it would have been more cost effective to only advertise in the rural districts.

TruthAtLast
04-24-2008, 12:17 PM
I wrote this in another thread:

"Well, it did run in Berks, in which Ron Paul got 26% or so, but in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, and another county, he got around 14-16%. Also, it's not like the ad ran on primetime on FOX, NBC, ABC, or CBS. At best, it garnered, maybe, 5,000 - 10,000 votes and was probably seen by less than 100,000 people, a lot of them Democrats. So, results kind of inconclusive. I still think it's a very good project to donate to. It's been reported several times on this forum that people who didn't support Ron Paul that saw this ad had a better impression of him and were willing to do more research."

There were a considerable amount of votes cast if you add up those 5 counties, but yeah, it would have been more cost effective to only advertise in the rural districts.

thanks for in insight Mike. I wasn't sure exactly where it was shown. I love the ad and think it is an amazing project to get behind. I was just trying to think of the best way to maximize its impact in the remaining states. Berks had a great turnout.

Has anyone reported on whether Ron Paul has seen the ad and what his response was?

Eric21ND
04-24-2008, 05:24 PM
I think we should focus on South Dakota, Idaho, and Oregon.

South Dakota is such a small state in population, that you could have significant impact there. Here in North Dakota we only lost to McCain by 100-200 votes! I expect South Dakota to have similiar results. We need to make a stand in one state. Concentrate our resources on one state and go for the win or most damage possible.

Eric21ND
04-24-2008, 05:32 PM
We also had like zero help from national...this was all done by the meetup groups here. If had a small budget like $5000-10,000 we would've won this state.

tajitj
04-24-2008, 06:04 PM
You have not been able to identify a donor willing to drop 5,000 or 10,000 with his wife. That amount could be enought to get South Dakota, Idaho, or Montana.
I think you need to put all your effort in those states. Buying primtime in the biggest city of the states. I cant imagine it would cost to much.

skyorbit
04-24-2008, 08:56 PM
So South Dakota or Idaho then.

Montana already had caucuses. How much is there Primary really worth?

Plus Ron Paul has been actively campaigning in Montana, and is the key-note speaker at their state convention later this month.

I say put it all in Idaho. (If I were going to be selfish, I'd say South Dakota) But I really think Idaho could pull a win out of it's hat. South Dakota can too. But a Win in Idaho, would create a lot of momentum for us. Plus Idaho has more delegates up for grabs.

If you want to start a chip-in just for South Dakota or something, maybe we could do both.

Tracy

AdamT
04-25-2008, 06:09 AM
So South Dakota or Idaho then.

Montana already had caucuses. How much is there Primary really worth?

Plus Ron Paul has been actively campaigning in Montana, and is the key-note speaker at their state convention later this month.

I say put it all in Idaho. (If I were going to be selfish, I'd say South Dakota) But I really think Idaho could pull a win out of it's hat. South Dakota can too. But a Win in Idaho, would create a lot of momentum for us. Plus Idaho has more delegates up for grabs.

If you want to start a chip-in just for South Dakota or something, maybe we could do both.

Tracy

Would also give us another 3 weeks to raise funds. What about Oregon?

Eric21ND
04-25-2008, 07:25 AM
How many boots on the ground do we have in Idaho? I haven't heard much at all from that state in terms of Ron Paul support. It could be a ripe state like Montana or it could be a dud...who knows? How's the boots in South Dakota? Do you guys have enough materials? Do you have a main campaign office? You know one of my ideas here in Fargo was instead of renting a billboard was to rent a highly visible office or building on the most busy street and use that for our RP activities since we didn't have an official campaign office. Plus you could hang all the signs you wanted....so you get your signage and a campaign office to distribute, take phone calls, answer questions, hand out yard signs, etc...2 birds 1 stone sort of thing.

tajitj
04-25-2008, 08:14 AM
How many boots on the ground do we have in Idaho? I haven't heard much at all from that state in terms of Ron Paul support. It could be a ripe state like Montana or it could be a dud...who knows? How's the boots in South Dakota? Do you guys have enough materials? Do you have a main campaign office? You know one of my ideas here in Fargo was instead of renting a billboard was to rent a highly visible office or building on the most busy street and use that for our RP activities since we didn't have an official campaign office. Plus you could hang all the signs you wanted....so you get your signage and a campaign office to distribute, take phone calls, answer questions, hand out yard signs, etc...2 birds 1 stone sort of thing.

That would probably be a better use of money. I personally believe small town newpapers are a better place to get the word out. Putting meetup location info in the ads. I feel as though this campaign was a good test run for all of us. We just might need to take it to the next level.

MikeSmith
04-25-2008, 11:06 AM
bump

slacker921
04-25-2008, 11:12 AM
I've given up hope for NC.. After I heard that Ron Paul is only coming to two events in NC (on the same day within a short distance from each other, not listed on the campaign web site, no press release on them) and the campaign is not working to get votes in NC I realized NC would be a waste of ad money.

So I'd also say pick a state like SD and start the ads the first week of May. Start them early so they have time to take effect. More can be bought later..

skyorbit
04-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Boots on the ground in South Dakota? It's hard to say.
Ads in Small Town Newspapers? That's our next project. We're allready running ads in about 10 of the Small Town Newspapers.

(We've Got about 120 to do.)

TRacy

MikeSmith
04-25-2008, 09:47 PM
bump

MikeSmith
04-26-2008, 12:17 PM
bump

AdamT
04-26-2008, 12:21 PM
If we've narrowed it down to either South Dakota or Idaho, which of those 2 should we go with?

MikeSmith
04-26-2008, 06:14 PM
If we've narrowed it down to either South Dakota or Idaho, which of those 2 should we go with?

Out of those two choices, I'd pick Idaho. Idaho has an open primary, and it takes place before NM and SD.

TruthAtLast
04-26-2008, 06:50 PM
if we did very well or even won Idaho, would we have enough time to raise more money for the other states or would it be too late?

MikeSmith
04-26-2008, 09:25 PM
if we did very well or even won Idaho, would we have enough time to raise more money for the other states or would it be too late?

It would be too late to air this ad there, but it would energize our supporters in the remaining primary states.

skyorbit
04-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Why don't we plan to use this Money in Idaho then.

Let's set up another Chip-in right now for South Dakota then? Perhaps we'll raise enough money between now and BEFORE it's too late to advertise there.

Tracy

Eric21ND
04-26-2008, 11:51 PM
would an anti-war message work in Idaho though? they are a pretty red state...

skyorbit
04-27-2008, 01:02 AM
YES!!!

I grew up in Idaho. They're a Red State But they're not of the Fastist variety. The only reason they vote Republican is because they think it's better then the alternative.

They're more of the "back-woods homes" variety. Survivalism, homesteading, etc.

There are communities that have "flea markets" except that they don't exchange money, so their's no taxes.

Idaho is a great state. If this money can saturate Idaho with the High Tide I say do it.

Tracy

TruthAtLast
04-27-2008, 01:42 AM
clearly the video helped in PA but we also had a great grassroots organization there, and Ron Paul visited and spoke several times. Didn't he also grow up in PA?

So other than trying to go after a Red state, we need to consider other factors as well? How is our grassroots organization in Idaho? Does RP plan on making any stops in the state?

Eric21ND
04-27-2008, 01:53 AM
i say do both states. tv time can't cost too much in idaho and south dakota.

MikeSmith
04-27-2008, 03:49 PM
i say do both states. tv time can't cost too much in idaho and south dakota.

We don't really have enough right now. We still have under $2000.

AdamT, find out how much primetime costs in Idaho on CBS and FOX, or if not FOX, one of the other major networks. If we can afford around 3 or 4 primetime spots, I definitely think more people will see the ad than if we just went after a bunch of off-peak cable spots.

Idaho does have an open primary, so if the Democratic race is all sewn up, maybe they'll vote for Ron Paul.

edit: The 6:30 evening news on either CBS, ABC, or NBC would probably be very good.

edit2: I just looked up the date of the Idaho Democratic primary, and it turns out the Democrats already had their caucuses on February 5th... but that's a good thing for us because only around 20,000 people voted. Meaning, it will be very good if the high tide ad can motivate independents who are against the war but didn't vote in the Democratic caucuses, to vote for Ron Paul

Eric21ND
04-27-2008, 08:03 PM
good ideas

MikeSmith
04-28-2008, 10:12 AM
bump

MikeSmith
04-28-2008, 05:32 PM
I just looked up the date of the Idaho Democratic primary, and it turns out the Democrats already had their caucuses on February 5th... but that's a good thing for us because only around 20,000 people voted. Meaning, it will be very good if the high tide ad can motivate independents who are against the war but didn't vote in the Democratic caucuses, to vote for Ron Paul

MikeSmith
04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
bump for those rejoining the Revolution. Here's the amazing High Tide ad if you haven't yet seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MLTvYBQy0

torchbearer
04-29-2008, 09:03 PM
when is the deadline for idaho ads?

AdamT
04-29-2008, 09:13 PM
when is the deadline for idaho ads?

Something like May 20th or so.

AdamT
04-29-2008, 09:17 PM
We just got a large donation of $500 and some others today. Also received a money order in the mail today, bringing our current total up to $2400.

qwqw212
04-29-2008, 09:22 PM
How much does it take to show one ad?

AdamT
04-29-2008, 09:25 PM
How much does it take to show one ad?

I haven't gotten the rates yet, but I expect them to be a lot cheaper than the Philly market.

MikeSmith
04-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I haven't gotten the rates yet, but I expect them to be a lot cheaper than the Philly market.

Can you check how much it will be to advertise on NBC Nightly News, or the ABC or CBS equivalent or do you want to do all cable spots?

CAKochenash
04-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Do I have the authority to take this ad and purchase airtime myself here in Indiana?

AdamT
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Do I have the authority to take this ad and purchase airtime myself here in Indiana?

Yes absolutely. Contact me for a broadcast version. You'll have to add a disclimer to the end depending on who is paying for it. Info [at] alcpac.com.

AdamT
04-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Can you check how much it will be to advertise on NBC Nightly News, or the ABC or CBS equivalent or do you want to do all cable spots?

In my experience broadcast is up to 10x the cost of cable.

MikeSmith
04-29-2008, 10:17 PM
In my experience broadcast is up to 10x the cost of cable.

Alright then. Idaho has so few households, I figured we might have enough to broadcast on the nightly news, but I'm alright with it if you want to buy a ton of cable ads or broadcast cable ads over two or more states.

TruthAtLast
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
bump:

donated $20

AdamT
04-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Alright then. Idaho has so few households, I figured we might have enough to broadcast on the nightly news, but I'm alright with it if you want to buy a ton of cable ads or broadcast cable ads over two or more states.

I'll definitely look into it, may be cheaper than expected.

MikeSmith
05-01-2008, 09:35 AM
I'll definitely look into it, may be cheaper than expected.

:cool:

Nicketas
05-01-2008, 10:50 AM

skyorbit
05-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Because we want Ron Paul to Decisively win a few states.

Tracy

CAKochenash
05-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Why is this getting more attention than Senate/Congressmen donations?

it was posted on www.ronpaulforums.com

goldstandard
05-02-2008, 04:59 AM
bump

MikeSmith
05-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Bump for newcomers. Active member count up from a few days ago. View high tide ad here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MLTvYBQy0

MikeSmith
05-03-2008, 06:46 PM
2800+ Active Members bump. View high tide ad here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MLTvYBQy0

tajitj
05-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Idaho. I am sure you have read the AOL blogs. Dems already caucused in Idaho. Anyone who did not participate can go vote in the Republican primary. Hopefully that catches on. Your ad being very anti war could help convince locals to go vote for him.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/category/ron-paul/

AdamT
05-07-2008, 11:57 AM
bump

skyorbit
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Bump.

Hey. Could it be possible to set up another Chip-In Specifically for South Dakota as well?

Tracy

Miexon
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
bump,

We could definitely use another chip in seeing as we need to have multiple states for this and so far its raised less than Penn.

Miexon
05-14-2008, 04:53 PM
bump

Bruno
05-14-2008, 07:09 PM
2800+ Active Members bump. View high tide ad here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MLTvYBQy0

I gave $30 earlier today. That is one ad.

Come on folks! Give if you can and keep this bumped.

It's great exposure and there are states left where a good showing can be made and folks can be converted.

McCain is losing some Republican voters, especially after his recent comments on global warming.

Bruno
05-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Bump for Adam and High Tide.

skyorbit
05-16-2008, 12:02 PM
Bump

TRacy