PDA

View Full Version : Some people think Ron Paul people are scary..

PeacePlan
04-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Well take a look at this and you will see scary..

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

acptulsa
04-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Apparently, thinking people scare non-thinking people and vice versa. Only thing is, Obama thinks yet doesn't scare the non-thinkers. So, how can we emulate that and make people "feel good" about liberty and fiscal responsibility?

ItsTime
04-07-2008, 10:52 AM
http://zapfu.com/files/fxjwyvhvdbmhnb3jae0w.gif (http://zapfu.com/)

ZzzImAsleep
04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Apparently, thinking people scare non-thinking people and vice versa. Only thing is, Obama thinks yet doesn't scare the non-thinkers. So, how can we emulate that and make people "feel good" about liberty and fiscal responsibility?

pander

...and don't forget to use propaganda!

Libertytree
04-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Some people think our government is kind and benevolent, that it would never do anything to harm or hinder its citizens.

mconder
04-07-2008, 11:34 AM
It's true that the religious zealot, covenant neighborhood, BMW driving, cappuccino drinking, FOX News watching types are petrified of the choices we might make with our freedom. Heaven forbid I try to change the oil in my own driveway or even put a Ron Paul sign in my front yard.

Tedhunter
04-07-2008, 11:37 AM
So, how can we emulate that and make people "feel good" about liberty and fiscal responsibility?

Hell if I know. Kinda hard to compete with "Messianic Energy."

Mckarnin
04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Well take a look at this and you will see scary..

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Oh my....

soapmistress
04-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Holy crap! "What he is offering is... a covenant for PERFECTION!"

acptulsa
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Holy crap! "What he is offering is... a covenant for PERFECTION!"

Isn't that the Borg plan?

LittleLightShining
04-07-2008, 02:31 PM
That site is really scary.
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

The Illuminati rays of light coming out of his head in those posters and all the weird flash effects are just... Whoa. Just. Whoa.

LibertyEagle
04-07-2008, 03:40 PM

I think we need to come up with a short, simple, non-scary way to tell them what they personally have to gain from it. Most people vote for what they think will benefit them personally.

LittleLightShining
04-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Most people vote for what they think will benefit them personally.
This is the thing that scares me the most about Obama-philes. They can't even grasp the liberty concept as personal. Instead it's something from the past, like men on horseback and butter churns and slavery.

Broadlighter
04-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Obama is God? I thought Eric Clapton was God.

Really, this site reads like a parody of itself.

But this gets me:

The Obama Phenomenon"

...."The phenomenon in question is this: the intense desire of every human being on this planet to overcome and transcend the materialism and selfishness that shape the global economic arrangements and permeate the consciousness of all people, to overcome the looking-out-for-number one consciousness that divides us and the technocratic language that shapes our public institutions and denies us access to our common humanity, and to overcome the alienation from each other that this way of being has created so that we might once again recognize each other as embodiments of God or Spirit (or however you want to talk about the force-field of goodness, generosity, kindness, justice, peace, nonviolence, and care for each other and nature and the entirety of all that is).....

Since when does every human being on the planet wants instensely to overcome and transcend materialism and selfishness?

That's just simply not true and they expect Obama to singlehandedly make it so? Do we really want to give a U.S. President that much power and status?

It must be some kind of joke, or is it?

Rhys
04-07-2008, 04:52 PM
They'll be real scared when we finaly outlaw slavery!

and about the post above this.... wtf does that giberish mean in that quote? that we're all looking for God, but don't want to call it that?

Canadiandude
04-07-2008, 05:00 PM
What's with all the illumination and rays of light around him in every image i see? It's obvious there is an aim in this campaign, lol.

You're not going to convince Obama supporters if they treat his campaigning like a religion.

acptulsa
04-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Either that site is a subtle and brilliant parody or there will be serious hell to pay when Obama turns out to be a mere human.