PDA

View Full Version : One more chance to say "Ron Paul!"

123tim
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Here's a webpage that asking if you will vote for Obama, McCain, or other. The comment section is getting about one hit a minute as I write this.

This is one more chance to tell people about Ron Paul while they're still listening....

http://www.sodahead.com/question/41731/john-mccain-or-barack-obama/

Please be polite. (I know that you always are :) )

Tim

Laja
04-07-2008, 10:16 AM
pretty creepy reading on those comments. americans are so incredibly ignorant.

123tim
04-07-2008, 11:55 AM
pretty creepy reading on those comments. americans are so incredibly ignorant.

You know, I was going to mention those comments and decided not to. McCain sure does seem to have a following of "someone". I don't know who they are because I haven't met one yet. I can understand the support of Obama even though I don't believe his platform represents who the man really is.

I don't want to put words in your mouth.... I don't know if that's what you were referring to by "pretty creepy" or not.

Yes. We are ignorant. I'm sorry to say that I used to be (and still am). I'm trying incredibly hard to change that.

Nirvikalpa
04-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Somebody just negative'd my comment - maybe it's because it was an educational post.

Unbelievable how uneducated people really are. My God.

At this point, I just think all Americans shouldn't be allowed to vote. Let the world vote for our president - it seems the world knows more about our candidates than most of our citizens.

Unbelievable.

Edit: Great, now my comment isn't even showing up. People don't want to get educated, they don't even want to read about the candidate they are voting for! Unbelievable!

luaPnoR
04-07-2008, 02:20 PM
All my posts showed up! Yeah!

123tim
04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Somebody just negative'd my comment - maybe it's because it was an educational post.

Unbelievable how uneducated people really are. My God.

At this point, I just think all Americans shouldn't be allowed to vote. Let the world vote for our president - it seems the world knows more about our candidates than most of our citizens.

Unbelievable.

Edit: Great, now my comment isn't even showing up. People don't want to get educated, they don't even want to read about the candidate they are voting for! Unbelievable!

Can you point me to your comment?

LibertiORDeth
04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Rated most of em negative, like 3 positive.