PDA

View Full Version : the north american union now has an army

maeqFREEDOMfree
04-07-2008, 09:51 AM
h ttp://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8551 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8551)

ItsTime
04-07-2008, 10:59 AM
the biggest question about these treaty is do they see this happening in the future?

allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency

LittleLightShining
04-07-2008, 11:09 AM
the biggest question about these treaty is do they see this happening in the future?
Why would they lay the groundwork if they didn't intend to use it?

acptulsa
04-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I wonder if they're thinking they'd be more likely to follow orders and shoot us or vice versa in that event?

Don't think I could look on Canadians as the enemy myself.

maeqFREEDOMfree
04-07-2008, 11:54 AM
I was also wondering why mexico isn't involved. very disturbing none the less.

Hawk45
04-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I was also wondering why mexico isn't involved. very disturbing none the less.

Mexico is involved. Makes it a whole lot easier for me to understand the wisdom of the Crusader who said, "Kill them all as God will know his own.". Now popularly known as "Kill them all and let God sort them out!".

I am a citizen of the United States of America, and not a citizen of the NAU!

If the NWO can't understand that then I CAN make it plainer, but not on here as this is a family board.:rolleyes:

maeqFREEDOMfree
04-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Mexico is involved. Makes it a whole lot easier for me to understand the wisdom of the Crusader who said, "Kill them all as God will know his own.". Now popularly known as "Kill them all and let God sort them out!".

I am a citizen of the United States of America, and not a citizen of the NAU!

If the NWO can't understand that then I CAN make it plainer, but not on here as this is a family board.:rolleyes:

it doesn't seem that mexico is a part of this "miliraty alliance" but maybe i'm missed it

weslinder
04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Bah, I don't think it makes much difference for us. When Canada sends its soldiers down to stop a revolution, we should be able to stop both of them.

Dr.3D
04-07-2008, 04:05 PM
I really hope it never comes down to having foreign military in our country, but it it does, how do they expect to stop a one million plus army even with the help of Canada and Mexico?

ItsTime
04-07-2008, 04:10 PM
CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS Just like they have been doing for awhile now

I really hope it never comes down to having foreign military in our country, but it it does, how do they expect to stop a one million plus army even with the help of Canada and Mexico?

Dequeant
04-07-2008, 04:11 PM
It seems that when TSHTF, it will be a target rich environment.

Dr.3D
04-07-2008, 04:13 PM
CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS Just like they have been doing for awhile now

Wouldn't that be the first thing the militia would take out?