PDA

View Full Version : The RON PAUL Revolution : Perception

orlandoinfl
04-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Q:What is the difference between today and January 2nd, 2008, the day before the 2008 opener in Iowa?
A:Perception.

Our perception was that Ron Paul was going to sweep the nation no matter what the pundits said, no matter what the newspapers said, no matter ANYBODY said, Ron Paul was going to WIN by a LANDSLIDE. I remember watching a video stream of one of Ron Paul's speeches with over 1500 people logged in. Who can forget all the money bombs where the donation graph turned exponential?

All this emotion and excitement came PRIOR TO ONE VOTE BEING CAST. Ron Paul had ZERO votes and the amount of energy was spectacular! Ron Paul was never expected to win by anybody. He was a sideshow for Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. Giuliani's cackle was heard often when Ron Paul spoke. Ron Paul was all but accused of treason for his stance on Iraq. He paid no attention and we were not to be dissuaded.

The REALITY was (and remains) Ron Paul had a small chance to become President. Hell, this thing started with over 10 candidates, NO ONE was a favorite. But Ron Paul, through OUR SUPPORT, is still standing. Our Perceptions were quite different from 'reality.' Had we listened to reality would we really have embarked on this journey to give our time, effort, and money?

If you are giving up on Ron Paul because you finally believed in the BIGGEST LIE the Mainstream Media told you, that McCain has 1191 delegates and the nomination, you are a fool. You are the 'sheep' that 'needs to wake up'. The FACT is that McCain has NOT WON. Why? Because the Republican Convention is on September 1st, 2008 and we are in April 7th, 2008. Not ONE delegate has cast his vote for either McCain or Ron Paul.

The political-media machine has because we accepted defeat. Our spirit is gone. Don't you get it? The biggest asset has always been our COURAGE to stand up to the MEDIA and our courage to stand up to the NEOCONS. We stood up to them and one by one they fell: Thompson, Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee.

We are SIX MONTHS away from heading into the Republican National Convention where two men remain, and NOW is when you want to give up!?!? I question not only your integrity, I question your manhood. Did you think this was going to be EASY? At what point did you think that the CORRUPT, DEGENERATE, RICH owners of this country were going to turn the POWER to WE THE PEOPLE on a silver platter? Victory is so close I can almost taste it buy my countrymen are turning tail. Forget the politics. Forget the rat race of delegate counts. This about standing up to the WHOLE power structure and PROVING to them that WE WILL NOT SERVE. We will NOT GIVE UP until the last ballot has been cast. We the MANY will stand up to the FEW and take our FREEDOM back. This is not the time to give up.

This is the time to be a Ron Paul R3VO_|utionary.

theantirobot
04-07-2008, 12:14 PM
perception is reality. To win, we must spread our perception. We perceive the world through the Internet. The sheep do it through old media.

The flip is inevitable and it will happen all at once.

acptulsa
04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Remember when 9iu11iani had it locked up? Ha!