PDA

View Full Version : why are not the paul people focused on...

scandinaviany3
04-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Why arent all paul people focused on alliances against NAU, CFR and other nasty people and policies that many, many republicans are after.

If we become the bad guys in the RP's eyes. Then these other guys will get away with murdering our country.

It is essential across this country that the 2nd WW corporate battle for control of our country begin as did in the early 1900's....

We must focus on these issues, not the value voter issue differences to save our nation.

We must be clear and noble about this...or everyone looses.

Rhys
04-07-2008, 02:51 PM
because last time someone tried that, they got called racists and failed.

You and I and all us know it's the bankers, no reason to ask them to crush us.

Kade
04-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm more worried about the new shift of federal powers into the market that everyone seems to ignore.

LibertyEagle
04-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Why arent all paul people focused on alliances against NAU, CFR and other nasty people and policies that many, many republicans are after.

If we become the bad guys in the RP's eyes. Then these other guys will get away with murdering our country.

It is essential across this country that the 2nd WW corporate battle for control of our country begin as did in the early 1900's....

We must focus on these issues, not the value voter issue differences to save our nation.

We must be clear and noble about this...or everyone looses.

I don't care WHAT they call me, I'll never be for a North American Union. We'd better stand up to this while we still have the chance. If this fully comes to fruition, we can say bye-bye to all of the Constitution.

princessredtights
04-07-2008, 06:50 PM
The JBS is working hard to fight the NAU - we can always use more hard workers! :)

orlandoinfl
04-07-2008, 07:02 PM
My signature might shed some light on why.

orlandoinfl
04-07-2008, 07:03 PM
oops, double post.

nate895
04-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't care WHAT they call me, I'll never be for a North American Union. We'd better stand up to this while we still have the chance. If this fully comes to fruition, we can say bye-bye to all of the Constitution.

If it means it, I will fight against it utilizing my 2nd Amendment Rights.