PDA

View Full Version : James 4 Congress voters get free trial offer !

james4congress
04-06-2008, 02:40 AM
I am the only Ron Paul candidate for US Congress to offer a free trial to the voters. Let me explain.

First, I won the primary in Maryland's 4th District. I also started the slate of candidates that yielded four(out of eight) Ron Paul Congressional primary winners in Maryland the Free State. We may be able to take over the state party soon.

My primary campaign didn't cost anyone a single dime.

The Democratic incumbent lost and we have an open seat in my district. The incumbent then annouced he was resigning in June. The Governor can either call a primary and then a general special election after the seat becomes vacant, or leave the seat vacant till January 2008.

I will offer MD 4th District voters a free trial offer, because the Governor of Maryland has asked the State legislature to change the election law to forego a special primary election and hold the general election as soon as 36 after he is notified by the incumbent of his pending resignation. No law make such a notice binding.

The central committee will select the candidates for the special election. I am not sure, but I believe that will be me.

Since the district is 70% democrats, some democratic officials have started calling my opponent Congresswoman. They aren't bothering to wait for an election.

Since whoever wins the special election will only take office for a few weeks to a few months. Voters can in effect have a free trial Congress person. In fact I would even place my net salary, after taxes, in a trust account with instructions to send it to the county election board, to pay for the election in case the voters vote me out in November.

In a "safe" Democratic district voters should be willing to risk only a few weeks of service from a Ron Paul Republican or their money back.

I will bring the tax money back and sound money back.

Please donate to my campaign so that I can run thse ads.

This is most likely the easy Ron Paul liberty candidate race to win in the nation other than Ron Paul's Congressional campaign.

Last week there was a special election in my district and less than 8% of the voters turned out. I am certain I can turn out enough voters to win the special general election. This may be less than 20,000 votes.

I am going to Washington to:
Abolish the Fed, IRS, Patriot Act, Real ID.
Restore Jury Trials, habeas corpus, free speech, freedom of travel, etc.
I will never vote for anything not authorized by the Constitution.

Peter James
301 918-5722
www.peterjames08.com
12700 Found Stone Road #105
Germantown, Md 20876

ingrid
04-07-2008, 07:58 PM
James, have you tried contacting any of the local media yet? I was reading an article in the Sun the other day about the special election and they said they weren't able to contact you for a comment. If I were you I would be contacting the local news stations and newspapers with this plan. You need to get your name out there.

james4congress
04-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I have been doing interviews with lots of local papers, reason magazine and have a very goog relationship with a congressional quaterly report and the Washington examiner.

The Sun is out of my district but I did manage to talk with him later.

I am still waiting for the Governor's proclaimation.

As the Ron Paul Presidential campaign slows down some of his campaign staff are showing up on my door step. A friend is letting them crash there. This really exciting.

Please give or volunteer in some way.

In Liberty,
Peter