PDA

View Full Version : Great Media Opportunity in AR

kevinm207
08-20-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm new to this forum, but I'm very excited about Ron Paul. I had an idea, and wanted to pass it by y'all. I live in Conway, Arkansas and work at our local utility/cable company Conway Corporation. I work in the IT department, so that has given me the opportunity to get to know people in every department including Advertising and Marketing. Conway's cable system has two public access channels, plus another bulletin board/commercial (advertising) channel. Here's the awesome news. From my research, it only costs on average of $8 to $15/hour (depending on the time) to air a program on channel 21 or 22. That is incredibly cheap, and it seems to me it would be a great way to get the word out. So, are there any high quality promotional videos for Mr. Paul? I know about all of the You-Tube videos, but I would need something 'high' quality to air on TV. Would I have to get "express written consent" to air the video? Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

0zzy
08-20-2007, 12:32 PM
For real? That cheap? Dang.

JAHOGS
08-20-2007, 01:39 PM
post this in the ron paul news and discussion thread.
A lot more people are in there and maybe will see it better

Brasil Branco
08-20-2007, 01:57 PM
There's a DVD they sent out in Iowa with his best clips compiled together, but not a coherent Ron Paul Christmas special. :) Still, for that cheap- it's worth it!