PDA

View Full Version : Continue writing Letters to the Editor

boggie08
04-05-2008, 08:10 AM
The primary has already passed in my state. I am going to continue writing letters to the editor in my local paper espousing our views on liberty, the Constitution and noninterventionism. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways for me to reach people. I can write them when I cannot do anything else to spread the message. I just wanted to throw that out in case anyone else would join me.

JanetR
04-05-2008, 08:40 PM
As a former newspaper editor, I can assure you that the letters section is one of the best-read sections of the paper. And it's free! What could be better?

countrykidz4freedom
04-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I will be joining you, doing this in my local paper too. So far everywhere I go I talk to people about Ron Paul and how he relates to their individual needs-like for instance when I visited my health food store today, I asked the clerks while checking out "hey you guys are big supporters of Ron Paul aren't you?" One of them knew who he is, the other didn't, but it was my chance to say you know he is trying to make sure we retain our rights to alternative health care. Then they wanted to know is he still in the race-I said very much so, he may well win! I will be writing my local paper first thing this week.-I will encourage them to cover Ron Paul by telling them how his ideas will help our town. :)

MS0453
04-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Agree completely. The popularizing of liberty (libertarian ideals) is extremely important. I'm planning on submitting a few letters to a few papers in the next couple of days.

rmholla
04-13-2008, 11:07 PM
LTEs are actually better than paid advertising in many small communities.

-