PDA

View Full Version : Help in Henry County, IL

Josh83
04-05-2008, 06:46 AM
I need to find one or more people in Henry County, Illinois who want to join the Info War but don't know where to start. I've started a local publication using my own laser printer. Each copy of the publication includes an authorized copy of Alex Jones' ENDGAME in the back cover. Volume 1 contains over 60 pages of mainstream news articles that cover subjects like the North American Union, the infrastructure sell-off, domestic surveillance, fiat money, recession and depression, and RFID chips. I've also written a few articles of my own on subjects like the REAL ID, the National Animal Identification System, and the Council on Foreign Relations (including how Ron Paul is outside the CFR's sphere of control).

I've essentially set up a local non-profit small business to produce these books. My main idea is to get a few local businesses to each buy a stack of books ($9.50/ea.) and make them available to any interested customers free of charge. I've already handed out free copies to 10 local businesses and am waiting for responses. If there's anyone here in Henry County, IL interested in distributing these books to friends and family, let me know and I'll email you my business phone number.

I've practically run out of money doing this, so I only have a limited number of copies left. However, this is a unique, powerful multimedia package and it's just possible that people will be motivated to order copies from me so they can give them away to their friends and family as well--especially those who don't have access to the Internet.

angelatc
04-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Josh did you try looking at the Meet Ups group in your area?

ARealConservative
04-05-2008, 09:26 AM
I need to find one or more people in Henry County, Illinois who want to join the Info War but don't know where to start. I've started a local publication using my own laser printer. Each copy of the publication includes an authorized copy of Alex Jones' ENDGAME in the back cover. Volume 1 contains over 60 pages of mainstream news articles that cover subjects like the North American Union, the infrastructure sell-off, domestic surveillance, fiat money, recession and depression, and RFID chips. I've also written a few articles of my own on subjects like the REAL ID, the National Animal Identification System, and the Council on Foreign Relations (including how Ron Paul is outside the CFR's sphere of control).

I've essentially set up a local non-profit small business to produce these books. My main idea is to get a few local businesses to each buy a stack of books ($9.50/ea.) and make them available to any interested customers free of charge. I've already handed out free copies to 10 local businesses and am waiting for responses. If there's anyone here in Henry County, IL interested in distributing these books to friends and family, let me know and I'll email you my business phone number.

I've practically run out of money doing this, so I only have a limited number of copies left. However, this is a unique, powerful multimedia package and it's just possible that people will be motivated to order copies from me so they can give them away to their friends and family as well--especially those who don't have access to the Internet.

Hi.

I'm not too far away from you in Mercer County.

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones however, but will still wish you luck.

Josh83
04-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Angelatc: I tried the ronpaul2008.com meetup groups page and found one person listed for a town in Henry County, but there's no contact info.

Arealconservative: Would you be interested in a free copy of ENDGAME? I've got an extra copy and I'd gladly mail it to you for nothing. No strings attached.