PDA

View Full Version : Review, critique, & comment on my Blog: On the Movement of Social & Economic Liberty.

Sentient Void
04-05-2008, 01:07 AM
... and Freedom

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=118433906&blogID=374284303

Obv. you would need a myspace. But since it and my myspace are public I believe anyone can view. I kind of just did this on the fly in a bout of frustration with people in general... but would greatly appreciate your comments, critiques, reviews... et cetera, specifically in reply directly to the blog, but here is welcome as well.

I am a fervent debater and supporter of Ron Paul and his ideas on the myspace political forums (EXTREMELY high velocity viewcount / postcount) which ahs a great range of contributors, some are highly intelligent while others are definitely not.

Needless to say it can be a VERY volatile environment to debate in. But we can't spread the message much expecting people to come to this forum... so that's what I do.

Obviously I try and spread his message in the real world as well as much as possible.

Anyways, I appreciate everything in advance!

JaylieWoW
04-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I will abstain from critique because I can't really say (on the first read) that anything was "out of place".

Actually, it was quite a nice read. But, then again, I am RonPaul-biased.

:D