PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with John McCain?

canadian4ronpaul
04-04-2008, 09:22 PM
From what ive seen on the internet about this guy....he seems just like another bush. hes not very intelligent...i saw him telling ron paul the reason for world war II was american non-interventionist policies. Is the guy a complete moron? and if so why the hell is he winning?

JosephTheLibertarian
04-04-2008, 09:30 PM
From what ive seen on the internet about this guy....he seems just like another bush. hes not very intelligent...i saw him telling ron paul the reason for world war II was american non-interventionist policies. Is the guy a complete moron? and if so why the hell is he winning?

because the mainstream media picked him to win. he is the only candidate they talk about

canadian4ronpaul
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
that is retarded...the dude is a moron and warmonger. hopefully there is something that can still be done in order for Dr. Paul to win. Any chance of running as an independent?

Mr. Coolidge
04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
He's worse than George Bush. He's like Bush, but magnified, a caricature of Bush. I don't know what took the world so long to notice--they refuse to believe that presidents can get worse than what we have now--but McCain is the amplification of each one of GW's policies.
The "conservatives" who voted him in are going to be disappointed when they wake up and realize that he will have slid the Republican Party to the left, under cover of being the "tough" pro-war candidate.
I don't know what it is about support for the military presence in Iraq...still can't bring themselves to admit their mistake?

JosephTheLibertarian
04-05-2008, 01:40 AM
He's worse than George Bush. He's like Bush, but magnified, a caricature of Bush. I don't know what took the world so long to notice--they refuse to believe that presidents can get worse than what we have now--but McCain is the amplification of each one of GW's policies.
The "conservatives" who voted him in are going to be disappointed when they wake up and realize that he will have slid the Republican Party to the left, under cover of being the "tough" pro-war candidate.
I don't know what it is about support for the military presence in Iraq...still can't bring themselves to admit their mistake?

brainwashing. they're brainwashed to believe that if you're not for for the war, then you're a "liberal." Then you're anti-american, against the troops, etc That's why many support it, anyway.

LEK
04-05-2008, 08:28 AM

And our gentleman Ron Paul simply smiled and shook his head. Man! he could have slammed McCain with a history lesson right then and there. RP was probably in disbelief with the moronic comment...and this is the frontrunner, or should we say puppet.

Sandra
04-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I think the media is worried about the 100 year war thing and how paying for it will cause further economic collapse and wipe TV news off the face of the earth. For whatever reason they exist there will be fewer viewers with electricity.

CurtisLow
04-05-2008, 09:49 AM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3253/mccainbushhug713122ct4.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words.