PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Spreading MISINFO to Ron Paul delegates!

Thomas_Paine
04-04-2008, 07:10 PM
First I would like to say that I understand that AJ is a divisive fellow amongst Ron Paulers on the Forums. I don't mean to start a war, the purpose of this thread is to send a message to Alex Jones so that he does NOT continue to misinform his listeners regarding the Ron Paul campaign. What AJ is claiming will cause Ron Paul delegates to drop out and give up before they go to the Convention, we CAN NOT allow this to happen.

I couldn't believe my ears when I was listening to the Alex Jones show on 4/2 when Alex claimed that Ron Paul is telling his delegates to vote for McCain at the National Convention so that he (RP) is not accused of "stealing" the nomination. I follow Ron Paul news quite closely and have NEVER heard anything close to this coming from the campaign. MANY of AJ listeners are RP supporters, and I sure that many have become delegates, we MUST stop this misinformation for it causes too much damage. Alex Jones must retract these statement ON AIR. Please try to call in to his show. The statements were made during his interview with Bob Chapman (The International Forecaster)

Below are links to AJ's email and his forums.

http://www.infowars.com/contactform/

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/

Kotin
04-04-2008, 07:17 PM
ive never felt very comfortable with Alex Jones. and this furthers those feelings.

wtf is wrong with him?!

everytime i hear more about him i get the idea that the rumors that he is CIA are true..

anyone remember in 1999 new years eve on his radio show he said russia had launched dozens of nukes a us. hes nothing more then a sensationalist douche.

Phantom
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I remember when William Cooper outed Alex Jones for the fear mongering disinformer that he is.

Alex has been talking that same delegate bullshit for a week or two now.

William Cooper exposes SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones (6 parts)

Click the image
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NAgTFWglHrc/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc)

Click the following link for more: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=william+cooper+alex+jones&search_type= (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=william+cooper+alex+jones&search_type=)

Rhys
04-04-2008, 07:56 PM
He is CIA.

mdh
04-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Try listening to the whole show and hear what his point was. The point he was making is a very valid one. He never said to vote for McCain.

The MSM has made it quite clear on the Dems side that anyone who "goes against the democratic will of the people", referring to superdelegates placing Hillary over Obama even if Obama wins the popular vote in primaries, will be thoroughly played as treacherous. This is not an impression that we want to give. It's not going to magically win Ron Paul the nomination, and it WILL scuttle our chances to effect change in the coming decade.

Rhys
04-04-2008, 08:06 PM
since when do we go based on what the MSM will say?

ItsTime
04-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Legally fighting for every delegate is alright. After all McCain should not even be the nom. He is a criminal breaking his own finance laws.

Try listening to the whole show and hear what his point was. The point he was making is a very valid one. He never said to vote for McCain.

The MSM has made it quite clear on the Dems side that anyone who "goes against the democratic will of the people", referring to superdelegates placing Hillary over Obama even if Obama wins the popular vote in primaries, will be thoroughly played as treacherous. This is not an impression that we want to give. It's not going to magically win Ron Paul the nomination, and it WILL scuttle our chances to effect change in the coming decade.

Jeremy
04-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Forget Alex Jones. I've never watched, listened to, or read anything from him. I don't need him and I don't care if he is popular :)

Thomas_Paine
04-04-2008, 08:15 PM

I did not start this thread to bash AJ, but to correct the error that has been made.

We should not even try to court the establishment. I have never been a fan of democracy anyhow, I prefer a Constitutional Republic, if the sheep don't want to participate in the delegate process then they will have less of a say as to the nominee. We should give the impression that we are powerful political force, that is EXACTLY the message we will send if we have a disproportionate amount of delegate at the Convention.

RonPaulFever
04-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Alex Jones is a reptilian Illuminati Bilderberg CFR Rothschild descendant who sells snow cones at the Bohemian Grove!!!

DeadtoSin
04-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I've never read anything he has written or heard his voice, and I'm not interested in starting now either..

Thomas_Paine
04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Forget Alex Jones. I've never watched, listened to, or read anything from him. I don't need him and I don't care if he is popular :)

Why should we ignore misformation that harms the Ron Paul campaign?

The purpose of having AJ retract the misinformation regarding the delegates is to make sure that the damage is UNDONE. We need all the delegates we can get, it doesn't matter if you like AJ or not.

Thomas_Paine
04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
I've never read anything he has written or heard his voice, and I'm not interested in starting now either..

What does your comment have to do with the topic of this thread?

No1ButPaul08
04-04-2008, 10:00 PM

I agree, trying to unbind the delegates is a losing proposition. First off, it has 0% chance of success. Second, like you said it leaves a very bad impression and will damage the movement in the future.

If by magic we got enough delegates overturned and enough votes to win RP the nomination, I don't think he would accept. I think Alex is right here, Ron is not going to let that happen.

This is in no way meant to discourage people from becoming delegates. That is still very important. What's more important is getting more Liberty minded members of Congress.

IPSecure
04-04-2008, 10:25 PM
I agree, trying to unbind the delegates is a losing proposition. First off, it has 0% chance of success. Second, like you said it leaves a very bad impression and will damage the movement in the future.

If by magic we got enough delegates overturned and enough votes to win RP the nomination, I don't think he would accept. I think Alex is right here, Ron is not going to let that happen.

This is in no way meant to discourage people from becoming delegates. That is still very important. What's more important is getting more Liberty minded members of Congress.

Then what is the reason for becoming a delegate if it is not to get Dr. Paul nominated?

This sounds like the old saying "You cannot have your cake, and eat it too" (What is the purpose of having the cake?)

Sentient Void
04-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I have heard Alex Jones a few times... and I quote someone's earlier post in him just seeming like a "sensationalist douchebag".

If we want to convert people to RP ideals, it will not be through him as a medium that's for sure, although people on the extremes tend to be attracted to RP, we shouldn't be marketing it at all. All candidates have fringe supporters.

RP has a very clear and classic message. That's what needs to be promoted about him.

Although, I do agree that if AJ is spreading misinformation, that he needs to be called out on it - since that shit is not needed nor helpful. WTF is he thinking saying shit like that.

Mr. White
04-04-2008, 10:48 PM
What does your comment have to do with the topic of this thread?

It's quite relevant. That poster was assuring you that he was one less delegate or supporter that you need to worry about.

Soccrmastr
04-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Alex Jones is a reptilian Illuminati Bilderberg CFR Rothschild descendant who sells snow cones at the Bohemian Grove!!!

oh no you didnt!!!

tbrambo
04-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Don't worry about Alex Jones. There's more productive uses of this forum than to gripe about something Alex Jones said that you don't like.....geesh....

Kotin
04-05-2008, 12:12 AM
I remember when William Cooper outed Alex Jones for the fear mongering disinformer that he is.

Alex has been talking that same delegate bullshit for a week or two now.

William Cooper exposes SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones (6 parts)

Click the image
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NAgTFWglHrc/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc)

Click the following link for more: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=william+cooper+alex+jones&search_type= (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=william+cooper+alex+jones&search_type=)

I will always trust and respect William Cooper and what he did for the nation.

and he said alex jones was bad news, and a fraud

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-05-2008, 12:25 AM
nt

Conza88
04-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I did not start this thread to bash AJ, but to correct the error that has been made.

Yea, edit your first post.. or I'm calling YOU, are spreading MISINFO.

Don't be a hypocrite!

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Don't worry about Alex Jones. There's more productive uses of this forum than to gripe about something Alex Jones said that you don't like.....geesh....

wait a minute, this forum is supposed to be used to further the Ron Paul Revolution. If a talk show host who reaches thousands of Ron Paul supporters is spreading bad information to the supporters and delegates then it does indeed belong on this forum. The purpose of this thread as I have stated before is to correct the damage done by misinformation being spread by AJ.

AJ is misrepresenting Ron Paul plain and simple. Is that alright with you?

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Yea, edit your first post.. or I'm calling YOU, are spreading MISINFO.

Don't be a hypocrite!

please cite my supposed hypocrisy

m72mc
04-05-2008, 09:27 AM
He gives more accurate news than the old media.

Havenīt heard that statement about the delegates though, but no one is perfect.

And, no he is not the cia....*rofl

jrich4rpaul
04-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't know why people are saying Jones is right... Ron Paul said himself over and over again we need to keep getting as many delegates as possible.

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Wow what a thread of little pansy bitchers...
I'm gonna have to stick up for my boy here.
Alex is a person. Just like you. He is not perfect. Just like you. One thing is constant. Change is constant. People change constantly. On thing he is, as he likes to say, he is committed to this.

I for one believe him. And I am a harsh critic of goals, motives and methods of achievement.

Alex Jones should be commended. He did more for the Ron Paul campaign then all them campaign dollars we all donated did for the campaign. FOOLS. The Ron Paul Revolution would never of happened if it wasn't for him.

CIA ~ lol... Then the CIA wanted this revolution to happen. NOT! Wake up fools.

I am not claiming that AJ is government agent. I am simply stating the following.

1.) Alex Jones has claimed ON AIR that Ron Paul wants his delegates to vote for John McCain at the National Convention. Regardless of how you feel about that strategy you can not deny that it is FALSE. Ron Paul has never instructed his delegates to vote for John McCain.

2.) This misinformation confuses the RP supporters who listen to his show. What's worse takes away motivation from delegates to go through the delegation process.

3.) Alex Jones should take these comments back ON AIR.

If anyone has a problem with these points I have made please address them straightforwardly. It is a distration to engage in personal attacks.

The reason I choose to start this thread is to get grassroots help to correct AJ's error, if you are not interested then you don't have to participate.

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:36 AM
I don't know why people are saying Jones is right... Ron Paul said himself over and over again we need to keep getting as many delegates as possible.

I agree.

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:40 AM
He gives more accurate news than the old media.

Havenīt heard that statement about the delegates though, but no one is perfect.

And, no he is not the cia....*rofl

I actually like AJ, that's why I listen to his show sometimes, but you have to nip these kind of things in the bud. If you would like to hear his comments please listen to the 4/2 show.

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 09:45 AM

Actually because we are taking over the local GOP we can actually CHANGE the delegate rules. That's what might happen in the "winner-take-all" state of MO.

whether you agree or not with the strategy of surrendering delegates to McCain you can not deny that Ron Paul has NEVER instructed his delegates to do so. We must stand up for Ron Paul and correct ANYONE who misrepresents his positions.

m72mc
04-05-2008, 10:11 AM
I actually like AJ, that's why I listen to his show sometimes, but you have to nip these kind of things in the bud. If you would like to hear his comments please listen to the 4/2 show.

you have a link or should I search for it ? I think iīd like to hear it..

Aratus
04-05-2008, 11:01 AM
First I would like to say that I understand that AJ is a divisive fellow amongst Ron Paulers on the Forums. I don't mean to start a war, the purpose of this thread is to send a message to Alex Jones so that he does NOT continue to misinform his listeners regarding the Ron Paul campaign. What AJ is claiming will cause Ron Paul delegates to drop out and give up before they go to the Convention, we CAN NOT allow this to happen.

I couldn't believe my ears when I was listening to the Alex Jones show on 4/2 when Alex claimed that Ron Paul is telling his delegates to vote for McCain at the National Convention so that he (RP) is not accused of "stealing" the nomination. I follow Ron Paul news quite closely and have NEVER heard anything close to this coming from the campaign. MANY of AJ listeners are RP supporters, and I sure that many have become delegates, we MUST stop this misinformation for it causes too much damage. Alex Jones must retract these statement ON AIR. Please try to call in to his show. The statements were made during his interview with Bob Chapman (The International Forecaster)

Below are links to AJ's email and his forums.

http://www.infowars.com/contactform/

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/

The rulebooks vary from state to state concerning the delegate selection process
in the republican party. alex jones, i feel... makes the mistake of trying to simplify
and yes, there is a level beyond concise information that becomes an overly narrow
stupidity. there is a point where you need to be very precise in one's wording!!!
ALEX JONES does not realize that due to the popular vote, people actually
HAVE to vote for the guy or guys the voters gave their vote to, UNLESS there
are resolutions to UNBIND delegates and delegations! ITs NOT SIMPLE! its our
politics! this all is a holdover from the heyday of the late 1800s into the early days
of the 20th century! WHAT RON PAUL IS DOING RIGHT NOW IS HISTORIC!!!

Part of the greater strategy is to HAVE anti-tax and anti-war planks in place!
The number of people who are ron paul people who must vote for mcCain or
Romney or the like on the first ballot are hidden away in a sense if there are less
than two ballots. this is the strategy that is being opted for, its not a simple one!!!

FrankRep
04-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Audio proof?

Aratus
04-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Alex Jones is not into politics totally! Someone who has read a halfway
decent biography or two of several of our 1800s POTUSes would have picked
up on these subtleties. Modern politics has less instances of multiple maddening
ballots. basically the Republican Party rules still have echoes of the post Civil War era.

Rhys
04-05-2008, 11:12 AM
a. he needs to correct himself.
b. he wont because he's CIA
c. his purpose is to get us angry and hopeless
d. he's from the same black op program as Anderson Cooper
e. he is flase opposition
f. the CIA did not want the Revolution. They wanted false oposition which he provides.
g. don't want to argue him either. It's just sad to see the damage he does to people's ability to reason and use logic. however, like I said, he's from the same training as Anderson Cooper so it's expected.

Kotin
04-05-2008, 11:43 AM
f. the CIA did not want the Revolution. They wanted false oposition which he provides.
g. don't want to argue him either. It's just sad to see the damage he does to people's ability to reason and use logic. however, like I said, he's from the same training as Anderson Cooper so it's expected.

QFT

hurray for operation MOCKINGBIRD.

FrankRep
04-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Can we have some proof please.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-05-2008, 12:06 PM
nt

SteveMartin
04-05-2008, 12:13 PM
ThomasPaine,

Thanks for raising this issue. Alex is definitely a suspicious character, and if he indeed said what you say he said (an audio link would be nice) then that adds to a growing lists of concerns I have about him.

He definitely exaggerates, and when I have called him on it publicly he has always refused to recant on air. He is pompous and self-righteous to a "T", but then, so was William Cooper...

Aratus
04-05-2008, 12:24 PM
SteveMartin, i thought Alex Jones to be no worse than Jeff Rense,
and given i also sometimes listened to Art Bell a while back, you
have to make allowances for the guests they do have on the air!
Each talkshow and/or radio DJ host has their pet causes and hobbies!

Methinks however, IF Alex Jones made a remark about Ron Paul people
voting for mcCain, he may have not realized that in places one has to
swear to vote a certain way on the first ballot of the convention! This is
not RON PAUL's equivilency of RUSH LIMBAUGH's recommendation that
TEXAS Republicans vote for HILLARY in order to blunt OBAMA's surge...

Aratus
04-05-2008, 12:26 PM
i think Thomas Paine is a fan of Alex Jones...normally!

SteveMartin
04-05-2008, 12:31 PM
At least he is on target with a lot of what he says. The problem comes when he exaggerates, misquotes, or urges violence.

Aratus
04-05-2008, 12:33 PM
problem is... radio as a mass media encourages exageration and hyperbole! i agree!

Aratus
04-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Insofar as it would be fun to perhaps have neatly correographed demonstrations
outside the convention hall, i think several intense 5 to 15 minute floor demonstrations
inside the hall has a media equivilency say to perhaps 500 to 5000 Ron Paul people
OUTSIDE the hall wearing the Guy Fawkes masks from "V for Vendetta" and chanting
anti-war slogans! i think a well worded platform plank calling for our troops to come
home by a quicker logic than mcCain's auld D.C brain can accomodate that is followed
by a 10 to 15 minute demonstration INSIDE the hall would make a stunning statement!
i think our control freak potus G.W BUSH only hopes we opt to be too radicalized!!!!

Thomas_Paine
04-05-2008, 12:55 PM
i think Thomas Paine is a fan of Alex Jones...normally!

I try to be objective, I get information from many sources, from NPR to Alex Jones. I have enough sense not to get carried away by propaganda.

Rhys
04-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Calling bullshit.

I'm thinking you are cointelpro now Rhys, trying to divide. Regardless, it's ineffective because this is a bottom up movement. It ain't workin'.

lol you think i'm black ops? this aint a witch hunt. listen to his cadence and word usage... then compare it to Anderson Cooper's... two sides of same coin. i can't give more proof than this.

m72mc
04-05-2008, 01:07 PM
I think itīs obvious Alex wantīs a third party run. Personally I think there is a bigger chance at gaining delegates, than to get votes on diebold machines, but he is entitled to his opinion.

If he gives out false info, thats not good, though I have yet not seen or heard any evidence of that.

ThePieSwindler
04-05-2008, 01:40 PM
EVErYONE IS COINTELPRO THAT DOESNT AGREE WITH ME ZOMG. I HAVE PROOF BUT NOT HERE QQ

BTW, the same people that call Alex Jones a jesuit/jewish cointelpro CIA agent have also made these sorts of allegations against ron paul.

rpfan2008
04-05-2008, 02:06 PM

OK I believe you...but why CIA or whatever is exposing their creation AJ or atleast making him look suspicious by attempting to harm RP in a one single state??
maybe the Drug War had failed badly.:D

And I do agree that AJ sometimes sounds like a complete arrogant nut but what he has done in spreading the msg and all his pro-freedom media, I think he deserves some praise....you bet

Andrew-Austin
04-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Alex Jones is only a "danger" to those who worship his every word.

For those of us who casually check out his website & show, for those of us who are discerning, he can sometimes be informative.

I'm sure Alex wants people to question him right? He knows he makes mistakes right?

Heck about twice before I've done a little web investigation and found that articles they had up (from other sites) were inaccurate. I told/showed the webmaster and they took em' down, I did not waste my time accusing them of trying to misinform people.

Put down your pitch forks and generalizations, everything is cool.

thuja
04-05-2008, 02:26 PM
i still say he is tiresome. and why listen to someone who has not taken the time to learn to speak properly?

libertyguy
04-05-2008, 05:00 PM

Yes, if you listen to Alex, what he is saying is that trying to unbind the delegates for RP to win the nomination is a bad idea. The reason is that the majority of Americans will not have supported his nomination and this will entirely backfire. RP would not be accepted as a true winner and RP delegates will be seen as trying to take over the election. The way the media would spin this would likely end any hope of making change.

Alex is saying that delegates are fine and that RP should still run as we have already furthered many of the goals...to wake people up to what is happening, to raise awareness among like-minded people, and to set a course that we can continue on over the next few years.

I find it fascinating that people will listen to a segment of Alex Jones and completely miss his point and take things out of context.

As for Alex Jones, it was on his show 8 years ago that I first heard of Ron Paul. He has had RP on as a regular guest over the years, supported all the money bombs, and endorsed virtually everything that RP has represented. However, he feels that any attempt to take over the nomination process will ultimately have a detrimental effect. If we had enough popular vote and enough delegates and things were close, that is one thing. But to consistently have less than 10% of the popular vote and to try to win the nomination will backfire. Needless to say, I doubt that RP would be comfortable with this movement, despite his desire to help the people.

We are up against the wall folks. I have a 4' by 8' RP sign outside my home and continually have neighbors ask who he is! Fortunately, while we will not win the nomination, we have a whole lot of like minded liberty thinking folks that will continue to push for change and make a difference. This election is our Lexington / Bunker Hill. The revolution will go on!

ceakins
04-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Even if I heard RP say to support McCain I still wouldn't and I'm glad he hasn't, because I would be disappointed in him if he did.

Rhys
04-05-2008, 06:37 PM
EVErYONE IS COINTELPRO THAT DOESNT AGREE WITH ME ZOMG. I HAVE PROOF BUT NOT HERE QQ

BTW, the same people that call Alex Jones a jesuit/jewish cointelpro CIA agent have also made these sorts of allegations against ron paul.

that's not true. i don't know what a jesuit/jewish cointelpro CIA agent is, but I know what a false opposition agent is. they're all over the place.

The point is to collect and frame the debate. AJ keeps it nutty. That's his purpose. They don't care how many people know the truth as long as we stay as "kooks" and "kranks" and "Birchers".

The NWO isn't a secret. Everyone knows about it. People like AJ make it seem crazy to admit. We don't need to inform people as much as make it ok to accept and talk about. AJ does the opposite of that.

I listen to him every once in a while. I can't stop hearing the CIA in his voice, but I still listen. As long as he's the "front man" for the anti-establishment, we're treading water. It doesn't matter if you agree with him, what matters is how he is perceived to the public.

And you might want to know why he doesn't lie? he does... he makes it seem so out there, so strange, so black helicopter with tin hats... it's not strange. it's just rich white guys in cahoots. The longer he keeps it in the stratosphere of mainstream, they win.

Glenn Beck, CIA? no.

He's just in over his head.

Jack Cafferty, CIA? no.

He's got a "Cafferty File" so that when CNN airs true people powered common sense, it's "filed away" aside from the "real news and punditry".

It's about keeping ideas in their box. They WANT you to have ideas, angers and frustrations. It keeps you busy. Their secret is to keep your Point of View in an easily packaged "group". That's how they use collectivism to their benefit to play us against each other.

Oh yeah, and "Alex Jones" is the most typical cover name I've ever heard. My name is Brian Parker if his is Alex Jones. :)

Also, all this does NOT mean he can't be our useful idiot.