PDA

View Full Version : Help Us Stop the Global Taxers

zoi
04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Our national “news” programs have been preoccupied with baseball players on steroids, but they should devote some attention to the Bush Administration’s approval of a plan to put the United Nations on steroids. Apparently looking to leave office with the blessings of the “international community,” the Bush Administration just sold out American interests at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Bali, Indonesia.

Official conference documents speak of “a new global deal” by 2013, under which the U.S. dramatically reduces its greenhouse gas emissions under international supervision and transfers more money and technology to other countries. Marc Morano, who works for Senator James Inhofe and provides information that the U.S. media will not give to the American people, notes in a dispatch that the Bali conference featured a panel discussion of a global carbon tax to force U.S. taxpayers to cough up the money. An official U.N. report (PDF) prepared for Bali speaks of “a need for new and additional external sources of funds.” That’s U.N.-speak for global taxes. This is actually an old story I have been following for years. You can read more at my www.stopglobaltaxes.org website.
http://www.stopglobaltaxes.org/

JosephTheLibertarian
04-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Your site is dead. Interesting. I wonder how Hannity can defend Bush after this lol or will he just not mention it? yeah, probably the latter. What a joke. I would quite frankly tell the UN to go fuck itself right before I withdraw from it.