PDA

View Full Version : NEW conspiracy theory about Ron Paul supporters!

robertwerden
04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
The Conspiracy theory is we are attempting to rewrite the Republican platform by using our strength in numbers at County and State conventions.

It is also a Conspiracy theory that we are electing our own people to go to the National Convention to cast our vote for Ron Paul instead of McCain and send shock waves through the party and the MSM by getting Ron Paul the required amount of delegate votes required to win the Republican nomination.

Make sure everyone who says we are doing these things is labeled as a conspiracy theorist and should not be taken with any degree of truth.

Conspiracy theorists get ignored and belittled, and it is a good way to make sure they don't over react and try and send extra people to conventions to try and stop us. After all, no one wants to be labeled a conspiracy theorist.:D

Kade
04-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Because we don't want to be treated how we treat others, right?

belian78
04-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Because we don't want to be treated how we treat others, right?

Jebus dude, i have yet to see you say anything in any thread that hasnt made me say "god this dude is an ass". grow up it's a joke.

and i do have to ask.. as an Obama supporter, why do you hang here all the time? it's not that your not welcome, but seriously, why would you want to hang in forums designed by/and used by Ron Paul supporters? Do you enjoy pissing everyone off?

Aratus
04-04-2008, 12:10 PM
kade is making a veiled 911 comment...
911 truthers are infamously labeled...

Aratus
04-04-2008, 12:15 PM
A conspiracy by definition is something hidden that tries for a degree of success.
Robert Catesby and Guy Fawkes as well as ten more intrepid people did plot against
James 1st & 6th and yes, they were a conspiracy. However, about some 75 years later,
Titus Oates lied in the extreme and got innocent men executed in the reign of Charles II!!!

lucynuts
04-04-2008, 12:16 PM
I like this idea. Bump.

PS.
I think Glenn Beck said on his night show earlier this week that he is starting to become a conspiracy theorist about the FED.

JK/SEA
04-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Actually, i think the using of the 'conspiricy' word in the OP 's original post can be used to great effectivness at my up coming county convention.

Obama supporters in here?...my advice to you guys is to come back to the light. Its not too late. Nothing will change with him in office. Or Hillary, or McCain. Same thing, different mask.

This is not a football game.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
nt

aravoth
04-04-2008, 12:26 PM
The Conspiracy theory is we are attempting to rewrite the Republican platform by using our strength in numbers at County and State conventions.

It is also a Conspiracy theory that we are electing our own people to go to the National Convention to cast our vote for Ron Paul instead of McCain and send shock waves through the party and the MSM by getting Ron Paul the required amount of delegate votes required to win the Republican nomination.

Make sure everyone who says we are doing these things is labeled as a conspiracy theorist and should not be taken with any degree of truth.

Conspiracy theorists get ignored and belittled, and it is a good way to make sure they don't over react and try and send extra people to conventions to try and stop us. After all, no one wants to be labeled a conspiracy theorist.:D

This is not true, Ron Paul has no support, and has no supporters. He has 15 12 year old's spamming for him on the internet only. The reports you have heard of GOP Take-overs in various states is nothing more than a fabricated "news" story written by one of the 15 12 year olds. None of the Major networks has an agenda, they always report the truth, the government loves you, Dick Cheney is a nice guy, the economy is fine, there is no such thing as RFID, The government does not listen to your phone calls or read your emails, and the mission in Iraq is accomplished. Carry on, go back to the TV, learn all you can about celebrity gossip, video games, and movies, because it's important, and Fox News is fair and balanced.

You know how I know? Because they told me.

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 12:29 PM
This is not true, Ron Paul has no support, and has no supporters. He has 15 12 year old's spamming for him on the internet only.

Gotta love this post. Amazing how many county conventions those fifteen twelve year olds are delegates to, isn't it?

gb13
04-04-2008, 12:35 PM

I actually LOVE this idea. In this case, "eye for an eye" seems to be a just tactic. It's non-violent, not unethical; it's merely a nice, hefty taste of some very bitter medicine.

I can think of no better way to combat such crazy "conspiracy theories" than to label them as such. ;)

I seriously love it.

bucfish
04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
This is not true, Ron Paul has no support, and has no supporters. He has 15 12 year old's spamming for him on the internet only. The reports you have heard of GOP Take-overs in various states is nothing more than a fabricated "news" story written by one of the 15 12 year olds. None of the Major networks has an agenda, they always report the truth, the government loves you, Dick Cheney is a nice guy, the economy is fine, there is no such thing as RFID, The government does not listen to your phone calls or read your emails, and the mission in Iraq is accomplished. Carry on, go back to the TV, learn all you can about celebrity gossip, video games, and movies, because it's important, and Fox News is fair and balanced.

Nice one tell tthat to some Dems whenever they try to smear us

Rhys
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
lol people will believe anything. Like we'd leave our Microsoft Movie Maker and YouTube to take action. Next thing you know, they're going to say we never landed on the moon!

Deborah K
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM

Deborah K <~~~~~ conspiracy theorist :eek:

Conza88
04-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Oh deary me! Post of the month! Lol, awesome.:D

Vet_from_cali
04-04-2008, 07:36 PM

lol WTF!?