PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa Huckabee people are paranoid about tomorrow's District Convention

runderwo
04-04-2008, 11:20 AM
How cute.

ht tp://www.batesline.com/

ht tp://ronpaulexposed.blogspot.com/

Patrick Haworth, (DFCSTech), one of Mike Ford's minions, must have gotten a gold star today for his brilliant investigative work copying down names off open Meetups. Meanwhile, the Huckabee supporters' Meetup has been closed. Who's paranoid?

And this is after the Huckabee people thoroughly rejected our cooperation for reforming the party, kicking one of our most conservative leaders out of their "reform" Meetup, with the following notice:

The purpose of COPR is to clean out the scoundrels in the GOP and protect the conservative platform of the party.

Because the Ron Paul movement is anti-Republican with separate motives and agendas, our leadership feels that we should go our separate ways.

Paul has stated that he will not agree to support the Republican nominee.

This "revolution" of undermining Republican primary voters with delegate and committee control to fracture the party & install the Libertarian platform is a recipe for disaster. It is political terrorism. What next, go against the vote in November by hijacking the electoral college? Where does this end?

This movement endangers the Republican platform. Once the Party is fractured, it will be easier for more liberal groups to gain influence.

We cannot be associated with deceptive movements and rebellious ambitions. They will scar the Party and this group if they are not renounced. We renounce it.

You have been a Party activist for a long time, and I encourage you to take a serious look at the rhetoric by RP leaders that are misguiding the youth and destroying Mr. Paul's reputation.

You and the more mature leaders, along with Dr. Paul, should be vocal and renounce this "revolution" and the conspiracy theories that make it impossible for Paul to ever be elected.

Republicans will never support him with votes, money or grassroots support. The "conservative media" that has chopped up Paul and Huckabee will be relentless in destroying him. What
on earth does this movement have to gain, other than the destruction of the Party and Democratic rule?

Paul supporters should push the issues that are important to them in an honest way, displaying integrity and good sportsmanship. The Party has to be placed ahead of the candidate.

As it stands right now, we appear to have different goals. We wish you well and hope we can find more common ground in the future.

Sincerely,

Mike Ford
Founder/Director - COPR

What planet do these people live on? And they call us paranoid conspiracy theorists.

ItsTime
04-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a letter a Nazi Party Member would have wrote to protect Hitler.

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 11:29 AM
And how would you describe a closed Credentials Committee meeting two days before the convention? Exclusionary?

Makes it hard to grow the party's shrinking support. Someone has to turn that around, or the G.O.P. will be nothing but two thousand rich old men within the next dozen years.

Akus
04-04-2008, 11:34 AM
This movement endangers the Republican platform. Once the Party is fractured, it will be easier for more liberal groups to gain influence.
As opposed to now, when the party is stronger then ever and is more cohesive and abiding by Republican principles then ever...... bwahahahahahahahaaa

what a joke.

icon124
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
LMFAO wow...sounds like this guy is scared that the real republican party will reign once again. Don't worry Huckaberries you will know what it means to be a TRUE conservative soon enough.

bucfish
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Huckabee's supporters are so not in touch maybe they NEED to Actually Read the BIBLE instead of having it preached to them!

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 11:36 AM
As opposed to now, when the party is stronger then ever and is more cohesive and abiding by Republican principles then ever...... bwahahahahahahahaaa

what a joke.

No doubt. The Huckabee forces dwindle and yet won't work with the Paul forces on anything, and here we are being rallied to get behind McCain the closet liberal. They describe the very problem they're helping create.

runderwo
04-04-2008, 01:24 PM
blump

scrosnoe
04-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Pleased to be on the Republican team and a Ron Paul supporter too. It is really not about new vs old although that is the scapegoat argument. It is about left vs right.

So get out there all and meet them face to face. You must attend your conventions to participate in the debate and the selection of your representatives at all levels.

I encourage every one of you to hold up the standard of truth and righteousness and let the people repair to it!

For Life and Liberty
Sandra Crosnoe
Bartlesville, Oklahoma

a candidate for National Delegate in Oklahoma
delegate to District One GOP - Oklahoma
Republican pct chair - Washington County PCT28

lifetime Republican Conservative grassroots activist in Texas and Oklahoma
supporter and organizer and contributor to Ron Paul for President 2008 (a current Republican Congressman Texas)

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 02:00 PM
It is really not about new vs old although that is the scapegoat argument.

Wish they could see the age range at our meetup last night, Sandra. I shoulda brought a camera, I guess.

hawks4ronpaul
04-04-2008, 02:34 PM
This "revolution" of undermining Republican primary voters with delegate and committee control to fracture the party & install the Libertarian platform is a recipe for disaster. It is political terrorism.

The old neocon gag of accusing real Republicans of being terrorists is very unoriginal.

Mike Ford's conspiratorial, jam-packed, ad hominem, name-calling fest:
anti-Republican
separatist
agenda (pusher)
underminer
fracturer
terrorist
hijacker
dangerous
liberal influence
deceptive
rebellious
scarring
rhetoric
misguiding
youth-endangerers (oh no, think of the children, poisoned by thoughts of freedom)
destroying
immature
conspiratist

Mike Ford' litany of accusations forgot to include evidence.

The people with past delegate and committee control forced very unconservative candidates and policies on us.

Mike Ford looks like an expert fracturer.

Dear Mike Ford,

Your divisive personal attacks on real Republicans have awakened and energized concerned citizens to support true-conservative Ron Paul even more.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

angelatc
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM

And here I was all set to mock their grammar.

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 02:47 PM
The old neocon gag of accusing real Republicans of being terrorists is very unoriginal.

"Yer either with us or yer with the terrorists."--George W. Bush

Just in case anyone was wondering how we got to be terrorists. Nice of them to admit we have them scared.

hawks4ronpaul
04-04-2008, 02:48 PM

Mike Ford's fact-starved demonization reads very disturbingly if you simply substitute all references to RP folks with "the Jews" and all GOP references to "the party."

Perhaps someone will do the substitution for educational purposes during the convention process.

angelatc
04-04-2008, 02:48 PM
No doubt. The Huckabee forces dwindle and yet won't work with the Paul forces on anything, and here we are being rallied to get behind McCain the closet liberal. They describe the very problem they're helping create.

It shouldn't be a surprise to see the supporters of HUckabee align with McCain. They're all quite proud of being social liberals. Tax funded scholarships for illegals - remember?

AlbemarleNC0003
04-04-2008, 03:00 PM
More isolationist behavior from Republicans who claim Ron Paul is an isolationist.

runderwo
04-04-2008, 08:28 PM
ping

puppetmaster
04-04-2008, 08:42 PM
yeppers gotta love these folkss!

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-04-2008, 08:47 PM
nt

haaaylee
04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
And here I was all set to mock their grammar.

"I can't sit back no longer."

"Here is the facts"

"I don't want no part of that."

"First here is the names of them"

Bradley in DC
04-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Pleased to be on the Republican team and a Ron Paul supporter too. It is really not about new vs old although that is the scapegoat argument. It is about left vs right.

So get out there all and meet them face to face. You must attend your conventions to participate in the debate and the selection of your representatives at all levels.

I encourage every one of you to hold up the standard of truth and righteousness and let the people repair to it!

For Life and Liberty
Sandra Crosnoe
Bartlesville, Oklahoma

a candidate for National Delegate in Oklahoma
delegate to District One GOP - Oklahoma
Republican pct chair - Washington County PCT28

lifetime Republican Conservative grassroots activist in Texas and Oklahoma
supporter and organizer and contributor to Ron Paul for President 2008 (a current Republican Congressman Texas)

Here's another long-time Republican activist cheering you on!

scrosnoe
04-04-2008, 09:59 PM
that means a lot!/sc

Dreamofunity
04-05-2008, 12:59 AM
What next, go against the vote in November by hijacking the electoral college?

Because the Neocon Republicans would never stoop to doing that...

hawks4ronpaul
04-05-2008, 01:23 AM

Because the Neocon Republicans would never stoop to doing that...

What's next, locking voters out by changing the time at the last minute without notice, or changing the rules to ignore a deadline until the vote changes in their favor, or lying that candidates have dropped out so you can't vote for them?

Oh, wait, GOP apparatchiks did all those dirty tricks against RP to disenfranchise Republican voters.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/12/reagan-endorses-ron-paul.html

JaylieWoW
04-05-2008, 01:28 AM
I have a Beavis & Butthead conversation running round my gray matter...

Paul has stated that he will not agree to support the Republican nominee.

Uhhh... uhhhh dude... uhhhh... because the Republican nominee isn't... uhhhhhh.... really a REPUBLICAN... uhhhh yeah...uhhh

dude... isn't that why you said you supported ... uhhhh... Huckabee dude?

nc4rp
04-05-2008, 04:31 AM
The Party has to be placed ahead of the candidate.

are we voting for parties or for candidates? then why putthe party first? ill tell you why. whoever wrote that doesnt want you to really have a choice. they are using fallacy in attempt to make you think that you dont want to have a choice. "just do what your told or go home" is what they are saying. thats how the GoP rolls i guess. until Ron Paul supporters come around and bring some real constitutional principles and conservative values into the arena.

Working Poor
04-05-2008, 05:20 AM

Hummm now don't ya'll go puttin thoughts in our heads...

hawks4ronpaul
04-05-2008, 06:07 AM
The Party has to be placed ahead of the candidate.

If party came first, McCain would have been disqualified long ago.

Do these people even listen to themselves speak?

m72mc
04-05-2008, 06:31 AM
What planet do these people live on? And they call us paranoid conspiracy theorists.

on the moon. Lol more lies...I guess he needs his tin foil hat...

soapmistress
04-05-2008, 09:35 AM
The country has to be placed ahead of the party. That's why so many are willing to even register R to vote for RP.

A Ron Paul Rebel
04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
The message and principles come before them all!

...Dr. Paul's message IS that message.

I could care less about the republican party. It's
only a label... a word!

speciallyblend
04-05-2008, 10:48 AM
the republican party is dying and the only ones to thank are the bushes and every candidate that ran for the nomination,except ron paul. READING THIS only confirms the gop is dead in the water and they are a drug addict in total denial. the gop is clueless and this is a good thing since the republican party will lose the general election with mccain. we have 5 months to show mccains colors and ron paul will win the convention;) if not the gop is dead.

Cleaner44
04-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Bible thumping communists have hijacked the GOP, endangered the Republican party and our nation and now they expect Ron Paul to support their liberal nominee. These people don't understand integrity and they more closely resemble the Taliban than the Republican party. Makes me sick!!!

Danny Molina
04-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Well isn't that very Christian of them...

defe07
04-05-2008, 04:18 PM
The country has to be placed ahead of the party. That's why so many are willing to even register R to vote for RP.

I was willing to register as a Republican to vote for Dr. Paul. He got me at 2 issues that are very important to me: illegal immigration and Iraq. I may disagree with him on things like abortion but his message is what brought me in here, I'm not going to nitpick. I'm a moderate libertarian and I'm glad I didn't stay and decompose, waiting for the MSM to feed me more lies. ;)