PDA

View Full Version : Wonkette - Liable for

mczerone
04-04-2008, 09:10 AM
http://wonkette.com/375836/ron-paul-gears-up-for-pennsylvania-primary

From some Ron Paul blog, we hear that the "Hope for America Tour" (COPYRIGHT VIOLATION FOR THREE WORDS) kicked off today, and will slowly and pathetically continue for a while!

I think they mean The Ron Paul 2008 campaign website, and if they are suggesting some kind of Copyright Infringement, they should at least let the reader know who the copyright holder they are talking about is.

And I'm sure the campaign can take issue with being reported as pathetic.

Wonkette field operatives are expected to perform ultra-overtime with their cell phone cameras and real cameras to capture this tour. This may be one of our last chances! E-mail your funny Freedom Rally pix to us (mailto:tips@wonkette.com) with the subject "These Paultards sure are the cat's pajamas."

Hey, Ron Paul supporters: They just gave us a link to send our photos from our great rallies! Make sure to send them the biggest crowds, and the happiest, most diverse, family oriented, American-flag waving, supporters you see. Also send pictures you may catch of Wonkettes climbing trees or hiding in dark corners on Campus trying to ambush us "Paultards" in our Natural Clime. And be on the lookout for Wolves in Ron Paul clothing.

Don't tolerate any off-topic behavior from people who are wearing Paul merchandise, ask them nicely to either stop shouting about their own 'cause' (whatever it may be), or take off the Paul stuff, because Ron Paul doesn't run on those issues.

angelatc
04-04-2008, 09:25 AM
LIghten up. It's a satire site, they pick on everybody. I do like the photo idea though.

Sandra
04-04-2008, 03:44 PM
I can't understand Google's decision to include spoof sites in their news aggregator.

FreeTraveler
04-04-2008, 05:19 PM
I can't understand Google's decision to include spoof sites in their news aggregator.
When your objective is to twist reality to your own purposes, it makes perfect sense to dilute the truth with anything you can.

babaprad
04-04-2008, 10:22 PM
First of, I hope you get a few pictures like you have requested here.

Mr. Newell, while I thank you for covering Dr. Pauls Hope for America Tour with this story, I would encourage you to research and write about how his campaign was marginalized by MSM. Just to give you a few examples, his interview the day before IOWA Caucus with Larry King Live was never aired, his interview with John Stossle for 20/20 never aired, he was kept out of debate in NH the weekend before NH primaries, numorous news articles blatantly omitted Dr. Paul and his views while covering candidates.

Well I guess, if you are okay with two family Monarchy that we have been living in the past 28 years (and possibly 8 more), you will hate Ron Paul and his supporters. I'd say, it's time to introduce Democracy in this country...