PDA

View Full Version : I think our Revolution is not against the American Government

Rhys
04-04-2008, 08:37 AM
If it comes time to fight, the enemy is not Bush or Congress. They will be the weapons of war, not the wager of war. The enemy is in Manhattan, London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo and Moscow. The enemy is not in Washington. Like Rothschild said, "I care not who makes the laws."

Kade
04-04-2008, 08:39 AM
If it comes time to fight, the enemy is not Bush or Congress. They will be the weapons of war, not the wager of war. The enemy is in Manhattan, London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo and Moscow. The enemy is not in Washington. Like Rothschild said, "I care not who makes the laws."

What?

Our enemy is ignorance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rhys
04-04-2008, 08:45 AM
What?

Our enemy is ignorance. Nothing more, nothing less.

knowledge does very little against forces of money. The wisest man may not afford the pulpit to speak and the "wealthiest" nation wont have an army to fight with. My 12guage shot gun, I think wont be enough against a tank and f-22.

Kade
04-04-2008, 08:49 AM
knowledge does very little against forces of money. The wisest man may not afford the pulpit to speak and the "wealthiest" nation wont have an army to fight with. My 12guage shot gun, I think wont be enough against a tank and f-22.

Give me access to their headsets.

micahnelson
04-04-2008, 08:54 AM
The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is The People vs. The Banks. - Lord Acton

SWATH
04-04-2008, 08:55 AM
My wife once asked me this question concerning roadside bombs in Iraq:

"But how do you fight against a bomb with a gun?"

I said:

"you shoot the man planting it"

Conza88
04-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Give me access to their headsets.

Hahah. Winner! :D