PDA

View Full Version : Jessi Ventura talks about the controlled demolition of WTC

dirtyp
04-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Another critic of the white wash .
http://waronyou.com/2008/04/jessi-ventura-talks-about-the-controlled-demolition-of-wtc/

Gadsden Flag
04-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Okay, well.

I wasn't going to vote for him before. Now I would vote for Hillary before I vote for him.

Kotin
04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Okay, well.

I wasn't going to vote for him before. Now I would vote for Hillary before I vote for him.

are you kidding?

that is a ridiculous statement.

The One
04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
bump

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Looks like Jesse got dropped on his head too many times during his wrestling career.

The One
04-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Looks like Jesse got dropped on his head too many times during his wrestling career.

What was wrong with what he said? How is he mistaken?

pappy
04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
i'm not really a truther and didn't look at this, but remeber jesse was a SEAL and probably knows more about blowing things up than most of us (they specialize in underwater demolition and receive much training in this area--for those who didn't know).

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 04:33 PM
i'm not really a truther and didn't look at this, but remeber jesse was a SEAL and probably knows more about blowing things up than most of us (they specialize in underwater demolition and receive much training in this area--for those who didn't know).

Not too many underwater demolition jobs involve collapsing a skyscraper.

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 04:43 PM
What was wrong with what he said? How is he mistaken?

I estimate the probability of successfully carrying out a plot to secretly plant explosives in the WTC buildings, coordinated temporally with an apparently purely for show impact of two jumbo jets to be approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Therefore, the very slim probability of carrying out such a plot succesfully leads me to conclude that even if there were some evil secret US government element that wanted to create such an event, they would not choose such a complex and improbable method of achieving their goals.

Consequently, I believe anyone who seriously considers it likely that such a cabal planned and carried out this alleged act (secret controlled demolition coordinated with crashing airplanes, etc) has some kind of mental deficiency. Given Mr. Ventura's prior career as a wrestler, I'm guessing that his mental deficiency stems from having his melon bounced off a mat repeatedly.

Andrew-Austin
04-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Can people here, at the very least, agree that the government was knowingly complicit with the attack? I don't profess to be an expert of all the different techniacilites like truthers do, but it seems most likely that they let the attack happen.

I estimate the probability of successfully carrying out a plot to secretly plant explosives in the WTC buildings, coordinated temporally with an apparently purely for show impact of two jumbo jets to be approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Therefore, the very slim probability of carrying out such a plot succesfully leads me to conclude that even if there were some evil secret US government element that wanted to create such an event, they would not choose such a complex and improbable method of achieving their goals.

Consequently, I believe anyone who seriously considers it likely that such a cabal planned and carried out this alleged act (secret controlled demolition coordinated with crashing airplanes, etc) has some kind of mental deficiency. Given Mr. Ventura's prior career as a wrestler, I'm guessing that his mental deficiency stems from having his melon bounced off a mat repeatedly.

None of that was funny, it just came off as smug and condescending. -Just to let you know.

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Can people here, at the very least, agree that the government was knowingly complicit with the attack? I don't profess to be an expert of all the different techniacilites like truthers do, but it seems most likely that they let the attack happen.

None of that was funny, it just came off as smug and condescending. -Just to let you know.

I can't help but be smug and condescending when trying to explain the real world to truthers. It's like trying to explain to a flat-earther that the planet actually is round. Frankly, I feel a little ridiculous explaining what should be perfectly obvious to any adult. And that's why I don't usually get into these types of discussions with truthers. It feels like wallowing in mud.

I actually think that there is a possibility that some elements within the US government had some involvement with the 9/11 attack, but I think this theory of controlled demolition to be about as probable as alien death rays being the cause of the building collapse. Might as well claim that Cheney's flatulence brought WTC 7 down.

"The building fell at free fall speed! That could only happen after a tremendous colon eruption from the VP! OMG!! OMG!!! An eyewitness at the scene reports a foul sulphurous stench permeating the area after the building collapse, further confirming the theory of flatulatory implosion. One unnamed source is reported as saying that he heard Cheney say "pull my finger" moments before the collapse. Can anyone doubt the truth now?"

entropy
04-04-2008, 05:49 PM
What a shame, I would have voted for him. Thanks for ruining my opinion of the man

gutteck
04-04-2008, 07:09 PM

The Idea of not being safe under your own government terrifies you even more than the idea of terrorist attack. But coming out with provability numbers that are as accurate as how many zeros you typed before getting tired is as deceiving as the official explanation.

/

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 07:41 PM
The Idea of not being safe under your own government terrifies you even more than the idea of terrorist attack.

Well naturally. My own government is potentially vastly more threatening to me than some cave dwelling goat-fucker in Afghanistan. But that fact does not make the proposed controlled demolition theory any more plausible. You seem to think I would deny your version of "truth" merely because I'm scared of accepting it, but you don't know me. I'm a scientist. My worldview is entirely based on observable facts. When I see evidence that convinces me of the truth of a controlled demolition theory for the collapse of WTC 7, I will accept it.

But coming out with provability numbers that are as accurate as how many zeros you typed before getting tired is as deceiving as the official explanation.

There was no deception in my post. I stated my opinion, and explained the thought process that led me to dismiss Ventura as a mentally defective doof.

Give me liberty
04-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Wtc has indeed been a controlled demolition if you think it hasn't, then thats to bad.

CAN A REAL PLANE MAKE AN IMPACT HOLE LIKE THIS ONE

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/impacthole.jpeg

And look above that pic, what this??? a person still standing well the building will go down?

but i thought it was the air plane fuel that struck at it, how can one pesron still be standing right after the SO CALLED MEDIA Plane crushed into it?

You know that if it really was plane that crushed in the WTC, that person in that pic, shouldn't be standing by now.

Why? the jets fuel is so hot, that not only can melt wood, but also a human.

So do i believe that a plane struck at the world trade center? No.

Why? cause most of the so called plane video footages were owend by major news media networks.

gutteck
04-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm a scientist. My worldview is entirely based on observable facts. When I see evidence that convinces me of the truth of a controlled demolition theory for the collapse of WTC 7, I will accept it.

Scientifically how can you explain the fact that the towers fell in around ten seconds. This speed is consistent with a free fall in our gravitational pull. Wouldn’t it have been delayed at least a few seconds in a pancake theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_n5gJgQ_U

There was no deception in my post. I stated my opinion, and explained the thought process that led me to dismiss Ventura as a mentally defective doof.

If your world views are based entirely on observable facts, then state your facts which led you to this conclusion.

Signzit
04-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Wtc has indeed been a controlled demolition if you think it hasn't, then thats to bad.

QTF!

Common place for the informed; a false flag Op. not new and no longer frightening; once you do your own investigating!

False Flag Ops happen every year, many times a year, all over the globe. SOP.

You don't practice blowing shit up under water, you do it on the ground in a controlled manner. Period!

Please tell me the odds of all 3 buildings falling straight down?

SeanEdwards
04-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Scientifically how can you explain the fact that the towers fell in around ten seconds. This speed is consistent with a free fall in our gravitational pull. Wouldn’t it have been delayed at least a few seconds in a pancake theory?

Too much supposition for me to comment on. Did they really fall at the speed you cite? What exactly is mean by a pancake theory? Etc...

If your world views are based entirely on observable facts, then state your facts which led you to this conclusion.

I find it excessively improbable that anyone could have surreptitiously wired the buildings to explode. I find it excessively improbable that evidence of the use of explosives could be concealed after the fact. I find it excessively improbable that all parties on the scene would cooperate in a conspiracy to conceal those facts.

And now I'm somewhat repeating myself, but based on the above statements regarding the difficulty of organizing such an act succesfully, I do not believe any cabal within the US would choose to embark on such a complex plan with so many potential pitfalls. If such a cabal actually existed, and wanted to destroy the WTC in some false flag operation, it's my opinion they would follow a simpler plan, involving fewer people, and fewer technical hurdles to put in motion. Why wire the buildings to explode secretly, AND fly planes into the area, when the same affect could just as easily be achieved by using a truck bomb Tim McVeigh style? Or simply using the jet aircraft as cruise missiles to do the job?

There's also the implausibility of wiring the buildings to explode, then flying planes into the carefully wired up buildings. How would these plotters know that the planes wouldn't cut the wires that were intended to detonate the explosive charges? Of course, the conspiracy nuts have an answer for this too, "all the charges were on wireless radio detonators!", but that's also implausible due to the risk of premature detonation or radio interference.

The whole controlled demolition theory is a house of cards built on video footage of a building falling, and people on the scene reporting loud noises occuring in an area where jumbo jets were impacting buildings at hundreds of miles an hour.

I think Occam's razor applies here, and the simplest answer is probably the best answer. Crashing planes and fires caused the buildings to collapse. Now if I was some evil cabal plotter in the whitehouse basement trying to make it look like arabs did 9/11, maybe I would trick some gullible ragheads to do my work for me. Make them think they were on some holy mission designed by some religious leader, when in fact the were working for me and didn't know it. That's how a real intelligence operation would work. Not all this elaborate wiring buildings to explode Hollywood nonsense. The whole thing would be started with the equivalent of a phone call, and then a bunch of patsies would go cheerfully marching off to their death.

A rope leash
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
"I think Occam's razor applies here, and the simplest answer is probably the best answer"

Wrong-o!

The simplest explanation for skyscrapers falling at near the rate of gravity into their own footprints is controlled demolition. This applies to damaged buildings, as well as perfectly good buildings. Buildings shot to hell by mortar fire don't even fall straight down. Get out your baby-blocks, stack them up, and see if anything you can do to them will cause the top block to crush the bottom blocks into splinters and dust.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

Here's a good site that will show you the difference between a controlled demolotions and a toppling, or a pancaking...(one thing about pancaking...there's usually some pancake stacks left over...where are the pancakes on 9/11/2001?)

You really don't think they could have wired those buildings and not been "caught"? Only a rube would think this is not possible. Wires were not even necessary, but they could have certainly been installed over time without much notice by anyone who could have "done something". You know, of course, that the government is populated with thousands of people that have high security clearances, and they never say a thing about or government's secrets, do they? Only a very few would have to know exactly what was going on, and these would be those that benefit, so they are not going to say a goddamn word. You know how a gang works...you talk, you get treated.

Jesse Ventura may not be my idea of a perfect polititian, but at least he's not naive about what happened on 9/11. He's only naive in thinking anyone gives a shit about what he thinks. He's a populist that tells it like it is...the perfect candidate for smearing and ignoring...like someone else we know.

Stop being naive. Buildings don't fall down like that without a lot of professional help. It's obvious...the world is coming together on this...check out Japan. The BBC recently released a documentary declaring that RFK was killed by the CIA...forty years after, they tell us what we already figured. The truth about 9/11 will never go mainstream...not in my lifetime, I dont think...but we all know they lie, and we're not stupid, right?

gutteck
04-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Too much supposition for me to comment on. Did they really fall at the speed you cite? What exactly is mean by a pancake theory? Etc...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1eDjxV3PEDQ

I find it excessively improbable that anyone could have surreptitiously wired the buildings to explode. I find it excessively improbable that evidence of the use of explosives could be concealed after the fact. I find it excessively improbable that all parties on the scene would cooperate in a conspiracy to conceal those facts.

And now I'm somewhat repeating myself, but based on the above statements regarding the difficulty of organizing such an act succesfully, I do not believe any cabal within the US would choose to embark on such a complex plan with so many potential pitfalls. If such a cabal actually existed, and wanted to destroy the WTC in some false flag operation, it's my opinion they would follow a simpler plan, involving fewer people, and fewer technical hurdles to put in motion. Why wire the buildings to explode secretly, AND fly planes into the area, when the same affect could just as easily be achieved by using a truck bomb Tim McVeigh style? Or simply using the jet aircraft as cruise missiles to do the job?

There's also the implausibility of wiring the buildings to explode, then flying planes into the carefully wired up buildings. How would these plotters know that the planes wouldn't cut the wires that were intended to detonate the explosive charges? Of course, the conspiracy nuts have an answer for this too, "all the charges were on wireless radio detonators!", but that's also implausible due to the risk of premature detonation or radio interference.

The whole controlled demolition theory is a house of cards built on video footage of a building falling, and people on the scene reporting loud noises occuring in an area where jumbo jets were impacting buildings at hundreds of miles an hour.

I think Occam's razor applies here, and the simplest answer is probably the best answer. Crashing planes and fires caused the buildings to collapse. Now if I was some evil cabal plotter in the whitehouse basement trying to make it look like arabs did 9/11, maybe I would trick some gullible ragheads to do my work for me. Make them think they were on some holy mission designed by some religious leader, when in fact the were working for me and didn't know it. That's how a real intelligence operation would work. Not all this elaborate wiring buildings to explode Hollywood nonsense. The whole thing would be started with the equivalent of a phone call, and then a bunch of patsies would go cheerfully marching off to their death.

I follow your reasoning. However, what has changed since 911? What benefits do the plotters get out of 911? Every rape of our rights is justified by 911. They are taking our liberties away and shaping the world to their convictions all justified by “the terrorist”. The logistics are extensive but not difficult to the amount of resources that are available for them. They demolished buildings and crashed airplanes and that is it. In execution it was almost flawless but the plan itself was not bullet proof for detail oriented people.

A rope leash
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
...not stupid, right?

pappy
04-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Not too many underwater demolition jobs involve collapsing a skyscraper.

yea, but I do expect that he knows more than the average joe. i said I'm not a truther, but wold be more prone to pay him attention than some of the others floating these ideas.

pappy

donumabdeo
04-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Instead of wasting your time focusing on how unlikely it is for a conspiracy to be organized in such a way that the WTC could be demolished against the wishes of so many people, start focusing on how it is impossible for the WTC to NOT be a controlled demolition. Ignore everything except for the facts about the demolition ITSELF and you will see quite clearly that there can be no other explanation than a controlled demolition. It's utterly impossible for the buildings to fall the way they did without their being manipulated to fall the way they did. IMPOSSIBLE.

mtmedlin
04-05-2008, 11:27 AM

CAN A REAL PLANE MAKE AN IMPACT HOLE LIKE THIS ONE

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/impacthole.jpeg

And look above that pic, what this??? a person still standing well the building will go down?

but i thought it was the air plane fuel that struck at it, how can one pesron still be standing right after the SO CALLED MEDIA Plane crushed into it?

You know that if it really was plane that crushed in the WTC, that person in that pic, shouldn't be standing by now.

Why? the jets fuel is so hot, that not only can melt wood, but also a human.

So do i believe that a plane struck at the world trade center? No.

Why? cause most of the so called plane video footages were owend by major news media networks.

Then how do you explain the countless (inlcuding a friend of mine) who was in new york an saw the second plane hit. Guess your theory just went to the shit.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Can people here, at the very least, agree that the government was knowingly complicit with the attack?

I'll agree that there was no proper investigation and that evidence has been withheld from the public without a reasonable explanation. I feel the same about the OKC bombing.

I believe citizens deserve a proper investigation. I don't think everyone could be satisifed, but there's no excuse to leave so many people feeling suspicious.

It's rare to find people covering things up for absolutely no reason. Sure, there are some pathological liars out there who will lie about anything for any reason. Those people don't belong in government any more than people who would lie to cover something up.

VoteForRonPaul
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
the simplest answer is probably the best answer. Crashing planes and fires caused the buildings to collapse.
This is a joke!

Now if I was some evil cabal plotter in the whitehouse basement trying to make it look like arabs did 9/11, maybe I would trick some gullible ragheads to do my work for me. Make them think they were on some holy mission designed by some religious leader, when in fact the were working for me and didn't know it. That's how a real intelligence operation would work. Not all this elaborate wiring buildings to explode Hollywood nonsense. The whole thing would be started with the equivalent of a phone call, and then a bunch of patsies would go cheerfully marching off to their death.
What you just said might be actually what really happened.

Bunch of brain washed Arabs used by the CIA + Government controlled demolition= The tragedy of 9/11

That is what I most likely to believe happened at that day.

Advice, Just stay away from the useless story of fire and the truth will set you free.

SeanEdwards
04-05-2008, 05:46 PM
That is what I most likely to believe happened at that day.

And this is my major problem with 9/11 truthers.

I pull a possible alternative theory for the events of 9/11 out of my ass, completely based upon conjecture with zero supporting evidence and simply because it sounds kind of plausible a truther latches onto the idea and proclaims it "most likely".

Likely sounding scenarios are not evidence or proof! Your desire for a neat story that lays the blame for 9/11 on Bush is not evidence! Damn people! You are everything that is wrong with our modern society. Stop watching American Idol and try to hone your critical thinking.

gutteck
04-05-2008, 07:11 PM

I pull a possible alternative theory for the events of 9/11 out of my ass, completely based upon conjecture with zero supporting evidence and simply because it sounds kind of plausible a truther latches onto the idea and proclaims it "most likely".

Likely sounding scenarios are not evidence or proof! Your desire for a neat story that lays the blame for 9/11 on Bush is not evidence! Damn people! You are everything that is wrong with our modern society. Stop watching American Idol and try to hone your critical thinking.

My problem with people that degrade “truthers” as you call us is that you just use imprinted segregating adjectives like conspiracy theorist, and tinfoil hats and so forth but you never put out any facts or debate our factual arguments. You just call us names and never bother to use your grey matter to come up with a reasonable logical discussion based on facts. Come on examples of society get your facts and form an argument on them. Don’t just call us names to hide your lack of a factual argument to make us see our mistakes. We have tons of facts and you have sh*t.

/

sratiug
04-05-2008, 07:30 PM

But there is evidence. There are reports of a couple hundred Mossad agents being rounded up after 911, several in New York on that day, and apparently overjoyed. And several of the "Arab" highjackers are still alive and were not on the planes.

The attack on the USS Liberty was a joint military attack by Israel using jets, torpedo boats and attack helicopters in an attempt to kill every man on board, apparently with the complicity of President Johnson. It was covered up for years even though there were hundreds of eye witnesses.

gutteck
04-05-2008, 07:53 PM
But there is evidence. There are reports of a couple hundred Mossad agents being rounded up after 911, several in New York on that day, and apparently overjoyed. And several of the "Arab" highjackers are still alive and were not on the planes.

The attack on the USS Liberty was a joint military attack by Israel using jets, torpedo boats and attack helicopters in an attempt to kill every man on board, apparently with the complicity of President Johnson. It was covered up for years even though there were hundreds of eye witnesses.

Yes but the mossad agents were in New York on 911 to document the event only. Not to do any harm.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Mach
04-05-2008, 08:23 PM
It's hard to be a 9/11 whistle-blower...........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1956542165192088795

Give me liberty
04-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Then how do you explain the countless (inlcuding a friend of mine) who was in new york an saw the second plane hit. Guess your theory just went to the shit.

Wheres the prove? Does he have a photo? Or did he just saw it on tv :rolleyes:

I still stand by my theory that those so called planes were MISSSLES.

m72mc
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth.” --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

"The Bigger the Lie, the More the People will Believe it" - Adolf Hitler

BTW it´s time to stop the loony conspiracy theories.

It's time to stop loony conspiracy theories about Sept 11.
Posted March 24th, 2008 by oruval

Astute observers of history are aware that for every notable event there will usually be at least one, often several, wild conspiracy theories which spring up around it. "The CIA killed Hendrix", "The Pope had John Lennon murdered ", "Hitler was half Werewolf", "Space aliens replaced Nixon with a clone", etc, etc. The bigger the event, the more ridiculous and more numerous are the fanciful rantings which circulate in relation to it.

So it's hardly surprising that the events of Sept 11 2001 have spawned their fair share of these ludicrous fairy tales. And as always, there is sadly a small but gullible percentage of the population eager to lap up these tall tales, regardless of facts or rational analysis.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11, and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they "hate our freedoms.

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell. Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them, and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand-down of the US Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks — linked to the CIA, the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer 4 planes simultaneously and fly them around US airspace for nearly 2 hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the US intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The huge difficulties with such a stupid story force them to invent even more preposturous stories to distract from its core silliness, and thus the tale has escalated into a mythic fantasy of truly gargantuan proportions.

It's difficult to apply rational analysis to such unmitigated stupidity, but that is the task which I take on in this article. However, it should be noted that one of the curious characteristics of conspiracy theorists is that they effortlessly change their so-called evidence in response to each aspect which is debunked. As soon as one delusion is unmasked, they simply invent another to replace it, and deny that the first ever existed. Eventually, when they have turned full circle through this endlessly changing fantasy fog , they then re-invent the original delusion and deny that you ever debunked it, thus beginning the circle once more. This technique is known as "the fruit loop" and saves the conspiracy theorist from ever having to see any of their ideas through to their (ill)logical conclusions.

According to the practitioners of the fruit loop, 19 Arabs took over the 4 planes by subduing the passengers and crew through the use of guns, knives, box cutters and gas, and then used electronic guidance systems which they had smuggled on board to fly the planes to their targets.

The suspension of disbelief required for this outrageous concoction is only for the hard-core conspiracy theorist. For a start, they conveniently skip over the awkward fact that there weren't any Arabs on the planes. If there were, one must speculate that they somehow got on board without being filmed by any of the security cameras and without being registered on the passenger lists. But the curly question of how they are supposed to have got on board is all too mundane for the exciting world of the conspiracy theorist. With vague mumblings that they must have been using false ID (but never specifying which IDs they are alleged to have used, or how these were traced to their real identities), they quickly bypass this problem, to relate exciting and sinister tales about how some of the fictitious fiends were actually searched before boarding because they looked suspicious. However, as inevitably happens with any web of lies, this simply paints them into an even more difficult corner. How are they supposed to have got on board with all that stuff if they were searched? And if they used gas in a confined space, they would have been affected themselves unless they also had masks in their luggage.

"Excuse me sir, why do you have a boxcutter, a gun, a container of gas, a gas mask and an electronic guidance unit in your luggage?" "A present for your grandmother? Very well sir, on you get." "Very strange", thinks the security officer. "That's the fourth Arab man without an Arabic name who just got on board with a knife, gun or boxcutter and gas mask. And why does that security camera keep flicking off every time one of these characters shows up? Must be one of those days I guess..."

Asking any of these basic questions to a conspiracy theorist is likely to cause a sudden leap to the claim that we know that they were on board because they left a credit card trail for the tickets they had purchased and cars they had rented. So if they used credit cards that identified them, how does that reconcile with the claim that they used false IDs to get on to the plane? But by this time the fruit loop is in full swing, as the conspiracy theorist tries to stay one jump ahead of this annoying and awkward rational analysis. They will allege that the hijackers' passports were found at the crash scenes. "So there!" they exalt triumphantly, their fanatical faces lighting up with that deranged look of one who has just a revelation of questionable sanity. Hmm? So they got on board with false IDs but took their real passports with them? However, by this time the fruit loop has been completely circumnavigated,and the conspiracy theorist exclaims impatiently, "Who said anything about false IDs? We know what seats they were sitting in! Their presence is well documented!" And so the whole loop starts again. "Well, why aren't they on the passenger lists?" "You numbskull! They assumed the identities of other passengers!" And so on...

Finally, out of sheer fascination with this circular method of creative delusion, the rational sceptic will allow them to get away with this loop, in order to move on to the next question, and see what further delights await us in the unraveling of this marvelously stupid story. "Uh, how come their passports survived fiery crashes that completely incinerated the planes and all the passengers? " The answer of course is that it's just one of those strange co-incidences, those little quirks of fate that do happen from time to time. You know, like the same person winning the lottery four weeks in a row. The odds are astronomical, but these things do happen...

This is another favourite deductive method of the conspiracy theorist. The "improbability drive", in which they decide upon a conclusion without any evidence whatsoever to support it, and then continually speculate a series of wildly improbable events and unbelievable co-incidences to support it, shrugging off the implausibility of each event with the vague assertion that sometimes the impossible happens (just about all the time in their world). There is a principle called "Occam's Razor" which suggests that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is most likely to be correct. Conspiracy theorists hate Occam's razor.

Having for the sake of amusement, allowed them to get away with with the silly story of the 19 invisible Arabs, we move on to the question of how they are supposed to have taken over the planes. Hijacking a plane is not an easy thing to do. Hijacking it without the pilot being able to alert ground control is nearly impossible. The pilot has only to punch in a four-digit code to alert ground control to a hijacking. Unconcerned with the awkward question of plausibility, the conspiracy buffs maintain that on that Sept 11, the invisible hijackers took over the plane by the rather crude method of threatening people with boxcutters and knives, and spraying gas (after they had attached their masks, obviously), but somehow took control of the plane without the crew first getting a chance to punch in the hijacking code. Not just on one plane, but on all four. At this point in the tale, the conspiracy theorist is again forced to call upon the services of the improbability drive.

So now that our incredibly lucky hijackers have taken control of the planes, all four pilots fly them with breath-taking skill and certainty to their fiery end, all four pilots unflinching in their steely resolve for a swift meeting with Allah. Apart from their psychotic hatred of "our freedoms", it was their fanatical devotion to Islam which enabled them to summon up the iron will to do this. Which is strange, because according to another piece of hearsay peddled by the conspiracy buffs, these guys actually went out drinking and womanizing the night before their great martyrdom, even leaving their Korans in the bar — really impeccable Islamic behavior — and then got up at 5 am the next morning to pull off the greatest covert operation in history. This also requires us to believe that they were even clear-headed enough to learn how to fly the huge planes by reading flight manuals in Arabic in the car on the way to the airport. We know this because they supposedly left the flight manuals there for us to find.

It gets better. Their practical training had allegedly been limited to Cessnas and flight simulators, but this was no barrier to the unflinching certainty with which they took over the planes and skillfully guided them to their doom. If they are supposed to have done their flight training with these tools, which would be available just about anywhere in the world, it's not clear why they would have decided to risk blowing their cover to US intelligence services by doing the training in Florida, rather than somewhere in the Middle East, but such reasoning is foreign to the foggy world of the conspiracy theorist, too trapped in the constant rotation of the mental fruit loop to make their unsubstantiated fabrications seem even semi-believable.

Having triumphantly established a circular delusion in support of the mythical Arabs, the conspiracy theorist now confronts the difficult question of why there's nothing left of the planes. Anybody who has seen the endlessly-replayed footage of the second plane going into the WTC will realize that the plane was packed with explosives. Planes do not and cannot blow up into nothing in that manner when they crash.

Did the mythical Arabs also haul a huge heap of explosives on board, and manage to deploy them in such a manner that they went off in the exact instant of the crash, completely vapourizing the plane? This is a little difficult even for the conspiracy theorist, who at this point decides that it's easier to invent new laws of physics in order to keep the delusion rolling along.

There weren't any explosives. It wasn't an inside job. The plane blew up into nothing from its exploding fuel load! Remarkable! Sluggishly combustible jet fuel which is basically kerosine,and which burns at a maximum temperature of around 800°C has suddenly taken on the qualities of a ferociously explosive demolition agent, vapourizing 65 tons of aircraft into a puff of smoke. Never mind that a plane of that size contains around 15 tons of steel and titanium, of which even the melting points are about double that of the maximum combustion temperature of kerosine — let alone the boiling point — which is what would be required to vapourize a plane. And then there's about 50 tons of aluminium to be accounted for. In excess of 15 lbs of metal for each gallon of kerosine.

For the conspiracy theorist, such inconvenient facts are vaguely dismissed as "mumbo jumbo". This convenient little phrase is their answer to just about anything factual or logical. Like a conjurer pulling a rabbit out of a hat, they suddenly become fanatically insistent about the devastating explosive qualities of kerosine, something hitherto completely unknown to science, but just discovered by them, this very minute. Blissfully ignoring the fact that never before or since in aviation history has a plane vapourized into nothing from an exploding fuel load, the conspiracy theorist relies upon Hollywood images, where the effects are are always larger than life, and certainly larger than the intellects of these cretins. "Its a well known fact that planes blow up into nothing on impact." they state with pompous certainty. "Watch any Bruce Willis movie.

" Care to provide any documented examples? If it's a well-known fact, then presumably this well-known fact springs from some kind of documentation — other than Bruce Willis movies?

At this point the mad but cunning eyes of the conspiracy theorist will narrow as they sense the corner that they have backed themselves into, and plan their escape by means of another stunning backflip.

"Ah, but planes have never crashed into buildings before, so there's no way of telling." they counter with a sly grin.

Well, actually planes have crashed into buildings before and since, and not vapourized into nothing.

"But not big planes, with that much fuel ", they shriek in hysterical denial. Or that much metal to vapourize.

"Yes but not hijacked planes!"
Are you suggesting that whether the crash is deliberate or accidental affects the combustion qualities of the fuel?
"Now you're just being silly".

Although collisions with buildings are rare, planes frequently crash into mountains, streets, other aircraft, nosedive into the ground, or have bombs planted aboard them, and don't vapourize into nothing. What's so special about a tower that's mostly glass? But by now, the conspiracy theorist has once again sailed happily around the fruit loop. "Its a well-documented fact that planes explode into nothing on impact.

Effortlessly weaving back and forth between the position that it's a "well-known fact" and that "it's never happened before, so we have nothing to compare it to", the conspiracy theorist has now convinced himself (if not too many other people) that the WTC plane was not loaded with explosives, and that the instant vapourization of the plane in a massive fireball was the same as any other plane crash you might care to mention. Round and round the fruit loop...

But the hurdles which confront the conspiracy theorist are many, and they are now forced to implement even more creative uses for the newly-discovered shockingly destructive qualities of kerosine. They have to explain how the Arabs also engineered the elegant vertical collapse of both the WTC towers, and for this awkward fact the easiest counter is to simply deny that it was a controlled demolition, and claim that the buildings collapsed from fire caused by the burning kerosine.

For this, it's necessary to sweep aside the second law of thermodynamics and propose kerosine which is not only impossibly destructive, but also recycles itself for a second burning in violation of the law of degradation of energy. You see, the kerosine not only consumed itself in a sudden catastrophic fireball, vapourizing a 65 ton plane into nothing, but then came back for a second go, burning at 2000°C for another hour at the impact point, melting the skyscraper's steel like butter. And while it was doing all this it also poured down the elevator shafts, starting fires all through the building. When I was at school there was a little thing called the entropy law which suggests that a given portion of fuel can only burn once, something which is readily observable in the real world, even for those who didn't make it to junior high school science. But this is no problem for the conspiracy theorist.

Gleefully, they claim that a few thousand gallons of kerosine is enough to:

* completely vapourize a 65 ton aircraft
* have enough left over to burn ferociously enough for over an hour at the impact point to melt steel (melting point about double the maximum combustion temperature of the fuel) and
* still have enough left over to pour down the elevator shafts and start similarly destructive fires all through the building.

This kerosine really is remarkable stuff! How chilling to realize that those kerosine heaters we had in the house when I was a kid were deadly bombs, just waiting to go off. One false move and the entire street might have been vapourized. And never again will I take kerosine lamps out camping. One moment you're there innocently holding the lamp — the next — kapow! vapourized into nothing along with with the rest of the camp site, and still leaving enough of the deadly stuff to start a massive forest fire.

These whackos are actually claiming that the raging inferno allegedly created by the miraculously recycling, and impossibly hot burning kerosine melted or at least softened the steel supports of the skyscraper. Oblivious to the fact that the smoke coming from the WTC was black, which indicates an oxygen-starved fire — therefore, not particularly hot, they trumpet an alleged temperature in the building of 2000°C, without a shred of evidence to support this curious suspension of the laws of physics.

Not content with this ludicrous garbage, they then contend that as the steel frames softened, they came straight down instead of buckling and twisting and falling sideways.

Since they've already re-engineered the combustion qualities of jet fuel, violated the second law of thermodynamics, and re-defined the structural properties of steel, why let a little thing like the laws of gravity get in the way?

The tower fell in a time almost identical to that of a free-falling object, dropped from that height, meaning that it's physically impossible for it to have collapsed by the method of the top floors smashing through the lower floors. But according to the conspiracy theorists, the laws of gravity were temporarily suspended on the morning of Sept 11. It appears that the evil psychic power of those dreadful Arabs knew no bounds. Even after they were dead, they were able, by the power of their evil spirits, to force down the tower at a speed physically impossible under the laws of gravity, had it been meeting any resistance from fireproofed steel structures originally designed to resist many tons of hurricane force wind as well as the impact of a Boeing passenger jet straying off course.

Clearly, these conspiracy nuts never did their science homework at school, but did become extremely adept at inventing tall tales for why.

"Muslim terrorists stole my notes, sir"
"No miss, the kerosine heater blew up and vapourized everything in the street, except for my passport.

"You see sir, the schoolbus was hijacked by Arabs who destroyed my homework because they hate our freedoms.

Or perhaps they misunderstood the term "creative science" and mistakenly thought that coming up with such rubbish was, in fact, their science homework.

The ferocious heat generated by this ghastly kerosine was, according to the conspiracy theorists, the reason why so many of the WTC victims can't be identified. DNA is destroyed by heat. (Although 2000°C isn't really required, 100°C will generally do the job.) This is quite remarkable, because according to the conspiracy theorist, the nature of DNA suddenly changes if you go to a different city. That's right! If you are killed by an Arab terrorist in New York, your DNA will be destroyed by such temperatures. But if you are killed by an Arab terrorist in Washington DC, your DNA will be so robust that it can survive temperatures which completely vapourize a 65 ton aircraft.

You see, these loonies have somehow concocted the idea that the missile which hit the pentagon was not a missile at all, but one of the hijacked planes. And to prove this unlikely premise, they point to a propaganda statement from the Bush regime, which rather stupidly claims that all but one of the people aboard the plane were identified from the site by DNA testing, even though nothing remains of the plane. The plane was vapourized by the fuel tank explosion maintain these space loonies, but the people inside it were all but one identified by DNA testing.

So there we have it. The qualities of DNA are different, depending upon which city you're in, or perhaps depending upon which fairy story you're trying to sell at any particular time.

This concoction about one of the hijacked planes hitting the Pentagon really is a howler. For those not familiar with the layout of the Pentagon, it consists of 5 rings of building, each with a space inbetween. Each ring of building is about 30 to 35 ft deep, with a similar amount of open space between it and the next ring. The object which penetrated the Pentagon went in at about a 45-degree angle, punching a neat circular hole of about a 12-foot diameter through three rings (six walls). A little later a section of wall about 65 ft wide collapsed in the outer ring. Since the plane which the conspiracy theorists claim to be responsible for the impact had a wing span of 125 ft and a length of 155 ft, and there was no wreckage of the plane, either inside or outside the building, and the lawns outside were still smooth and green enough to play golf on, this crazy delusion is clearly physically impossible.

But hey, we've already disregarded the combustion qualities of jet fuel, the normal properties of common building materials, the properties of DNA, the laws of gravity and the second law of thermodynamics, so what the hell — why not throw in a little spatial impossibility as well? I would have thought that the observation that a solid object cannot pass through another solid object without leaving a hole at least as big as itself is reasonably sound science. But to the conspiracy theorist, this is "mumbo jumbo". It conflicts with the delusion that they're hooked on, so it "must be wrong" although trying to get then to explain exactly how it could be wrong is a futile endeavour.

Conspiracy theorists fly into a curious panic whenever the Pentagon missile is mentioned. They nervously maintain that the plane was vapourized by it's exploding fuel load and point to the WTC crash as evidence of this behavior. (That's a wonderful fruit loop.) Like an insect which has just been sprayed, running back and forth in its last mad death throes, they first argue that the reason the hole is so small is that plane never entered the wall, having blown up outside, and then suddenly backflip to explain the 250 ft deep missile hole by saying that the plane disappeared all the way into the building, and then blew up inside the building (even though the building shows no sign of such damage). As for what happened to the wings — here's where they get really creative. The wings snapped off and folded into the fuselage which then carried them into the building, which then closed up behind the plane like a piece of meat.

When it suits them, they'll also claim that the plane slid in on its belly (ignoring the undamaged lawn) while at the same time citing alleged witnesses to the plane diving steeply into the building from an "irrecoverable angle." How they reconcile these two scenarios as being compatible is truly a study in stupidity.

Once they get desperate enough, you can be sure that the UFO conspiracy stuff will make an appearance. The Arabs are in league with the Martians. Space aliens snatched the remains of the Pentagon plane and fixed most of the hole in the wall, just to confuse people. They gave the Arabs invisibility pills to help get them onto the planes. Little green men were seen were seen talking to Bin Laden a few weeks prior to the attacks.

As the nation gears up to impeach the traitor Bush, and stop his perpetual oil war, it's not helpful to have these idiots distracting from the process by spreading silly conspiracy theories about mythical Arabs, stories which do nothing but play into the hands of the extremist Bush regime.

At a less serious time, we might tolerate such crackpots with amused detachment, but they need to understand that the treachery that was perpetrated on Sept 11, and the subsequent war crimes committed in "retaliation", are far too serious for us to allow such frivolous self-indulgence to go unchallenged.

Those who are truly addicted to conspiracy delusions should find a more appropriate outlet for their
Paranoia.

It's time to stop loony conspiracy theories about Sept 11.

dirtyp
04-05-2008, 08:53 PM
watch loose change.

The chemical that was found on the support beams melts anything. Jet fuel with evaporate before it will melt steel. Its impossible, the BYU expert forgot his name took pics and samples.
There was melting lave like steel weeks after the building was demolished.

Not to mention the giant cut on the main bearing beam.

Give me liberty
04-05-2008, 08:59 PM
watch loose change.

The chemical that was found on the support beams melts anything. Jet fuel with evaporate before it will melt steel. Its impossible, the BYU expert forgot his name took pics and samples.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eie1lDKDNxA

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7879451094134182289&q=september+clues&total=369&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
Watch SEPTEMBER CLUES this what woke me up.

Oh and i buy the missile theory, more then Losse change :rolleyes:

Its a different view by saying that a plane hit the world trade center, and yet people are coming out of Boeing and saying those planes in reality never did fly on that day on sep 11.

Its also funny how Losse change treats freedom of speech on there forum.

If someone talks about that planes were a hoax, they get banned.
Whats wrong with that theory? Let me guess will it hurt the losse changer's?

CurtisLow
04-05-2008, 09:03 PM

+1 Yep

Zippyjuan
04-05-2008, 09:24 PM
It was David Copperfield. He was making a film about it for TV and it will reappear on the tenth anniversary. The FBI raided his house to take information he had that would have allowed him to prove it was fake. He used mass hypnosis to convince everyone including the media. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1913296/posts

FBI Raids Magician David Copperfield's Warehouse
People ^ | October 18, 2007 | Ken Lee

Posted on 10/18/2007 6:07:50 PM PDT by lowbridge

Magician David Copperfield has been linked to an FBI investigation, authorities confirmed Thursday.

A Las Vegas warehouse operated by Copperfield was raided by 12 agents Wednesday night, TV station KLAS reports. A computer hard drive, digital camera system, and nearly $2 million in cash were seized, the station reports.

"The only thing we're confirming right now is that there was some investigative activity in the Las Vegas area yesterday connected with a Seattle-area case, both of which are pending," said Robbie Burroughs, spokeswoman for the Seattle division of the FBI.

Copperfield's attorney, David Chesnoff, told KLAS: "We understand there is an investigation, (we) are in touch with the investigators, and are respecting the confidentiality of the investigation."

The warehouse, located in an industrial section of the city, is rarely seen by anybody other than magic scholars, according to Forbes magazine, which got a rare glimpse last year.

The magazine said the two-story building, which Copperfield calls the International Museum & Library of the Conjuring Arts, contains "an Ali Baba's trove of sports cars, vintage automatons, gargoyle heads, gadgetry and an electric chair," as well as 80,000 books, illusions, posters and memorabilia.

Copperfield is among the richest entertainers in the world. According to Forbes, Copperfield earned $57 million in 2003, ranking him that year as the 10th-highest paid globally.

Copperfield was once engaged to the supermodel Claudia Schiffer, but the couple split in 1999 after six years together.

Galileo Galilei
04-06-2008, 04:36 PM
TRUTH JIHAD RADIO
Archived Shows in April of 2008 - ARCHIVED PODCAST ( RSS )

SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2008
MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
Playlist Files: PLS M3U

HOUR: 1
Rolf Lindgren--
FIELD: Libertarian Party activist; WTC Bldg. 7 researcher
TOPICS: 9-11 truth; Third Party candidates; failure to intercept flights

Jesse Ventura--
FIELD: Former governor of Minnesota
TOPICS: WTC controlled demolition (Bldg. 7); news entertainment: 60 Minutes; politicians vs. statesmen

HOUR: 2
Ed Thompson--
FIELD: Former Mayor—and current Mayor-elect—of Tomah, WI
TOPICS: 911; Ventura comments; WTC Bldg. 7; Ron Paul

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=archives.month&ProgramID=25&year=8&month=4&backURL=index.php%253Fcmd%253Darchives.getyear%252 6ProgramID%253D25%26year%3D8%26backURL%3Dindex.php %253Fcmd%253Darchives

mtmedlin
04-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Wheres the prove? Does he have a photo? Or did he just saw it on tv :rolleyes:

I still stand by my theory that those so called planes were MISSSLES.

He was walking out of a diner because he had heard that the first plane had hit. He then heard a noise overhead and looked up. He said he saw a plane and wondered to himself why they werent pulling up. At this point in the day he had thought that the first plane was a pilot error. He then watched as the plane went into the building and blew up. I will take his eye witness testimony over any stupid theory about a missle that nobody can prove.

rbu
04-06-2008, 04:46 PM

Since 1945 the US government has overthrown over 50 governments (that's been made public) around the world. I'd say your "estimate" and "guessing" is so unsubstantiated that your mom might have dropped you a few times too many.

SeanEdwards
04-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Since 1945 the US government has overthrown over 50 governments (that's been made public) around the world. I'd say your "estimate" and "guessing" is so unsubstantiated that your mom might have dropped you a few times too many.

But those coup plots, and government destabilization operations were conducted rationally, with simple plans that had a good probability of working. The CIA didn't overthrow Allende in Chile by staging a fake UFO landing, or by filling Chilean's breakfast cereal with coded messages. They did it by lining the pockets of military leaders who would form the basis of a coup, and assuring them of American diplomatic support.

Your statement that the US government has supported nefarious black bag jobs does not make the controlled demolition theory any more plausible. I'm not arguing about motive, I'm arguing against the excessive complexity and technical requirements of such an involved plan with so many potential failure points. Real spies don't operate with such grandiose and technically elaborate designs. James Bond is fiction.

VoteForRonPaul
04-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Your statement that the US government has supported nefarious black bag jobs does not make the controlled demolition theory any more plausible. .
The theory of controlled demolition is a fact and whoever denies it is either an ignorant or a traitor!

If you can show me a single building collapsed the same way the two towers collapsed because of fire, I might owe you an apology! :cool:

Carole
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
If you follow the money and the asbestos problem, it does support some degree of suspicion. Together with the numerous other informational reports "out there", it is easy to believe collusion.

When combined with the contacts among the powerful, the need for an event of epic proportions to justify undermining the Constitution and again go to more wars, a strong case can be made for sabotage.

I am not saying any of this ultimately proves conspiracy, but one should research for himself and find answers to the many questions. Every story leads to more stories and some seems evidentiary in nature.

Remember also that many witnesses both before and after the event spoke of unusual activity in the weeks before the tragedy.

Recall also who handled the 9-11 commission report and who was involved with it. It could lead to more questions and/or answers.

I do not discount any information soley because it "seems" implausible. I am very open-mined about learning more about the whole tragedy. The MSM made mistakes that day and said some things they should not have also. Afterward, they always promote the establishment view.

Lucky Larry
http://www.globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/wtc-silverstein.htm

Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html

Larry Silverstein
Jury Rules WTC Destruction Was Two Separate Events

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Larry-Silverstein-WTC6dec04.htm
Wall Street Journal 6dec04

satchelmcqueen
04-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I like what Jesse said here. I feel and question the same things. And im not a "truther". i just happen to not believe everything just because the official story says so. I know a bit about physics and the fall of those buildings do not match the official story.

SeanEdwards
04-07-2008, 07:28 PM
The theory of controlled demolition is a fact and whoever denies it is either an ignorant or a traitor!

If you can show me a single building collapsed the same way the two towers collapsed because of fire, I might owe you an apology! :cool:

Welcome to my ignore list, asshole.

Give me liberty
04-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Welcome to my ignore list, asshole.

No your welcome on my ignore list to

Since you buy the government version.

Mach
04-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Divide and Conquer........................................... . :mad: