PDA

View Full Version : Book Bomb' Exploding With Freedom

dirtyp
04-03-2008, 11:51 PM
'
Is there a "book bomb" planned for the release of Ron Paul's new book? We need to make this an instant best seller and get the book the attention it deserves. Here is a link to a write up on Lew Rockwell with excerpts.

So how many books have you pre-ordered?

I've ordered one copy and I am thinking of sending more as gifts to the people that I care about.

The book’s dedication page is striking, and fitting:

To my supporters:

I have never been more humbled and honored than by your selfless devotion to freedom and the Constitution.

The American Revolutionaries did the impossible.

So can we.

The Revolution: A Manifesto makes one thing abundantly clear: anybody who thought Ron Paul’s moment was over is sorely mistaken.

He’s just getting started.

Note: The book's official release date is April 30, when its publicity campaign will get under way, but it will be in stores and shipping from Amazon by next week.
http://blog4paul.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-bomb-exploding-with-freedom.html

FrankRep
04-04-2008, 12:01 AM
I ordered 10 copies of the book so I can place them in coffee shops where people read.

skyorbit
04-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Make sure you pre-order them from Prick and Morter stores. The Best Seller lists looks only at main stores pre-orders initially for their nomination sellections.

Tracy

Paul Revered
04-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I posted this on MySpace.

soapmistress
04-04-2008, 08:18 AM
I ordered 2. Just met a man yesterday at work who stopped filing in 1996 and has many parallel views but is in a different sphere than FFI or JBS. I will give him a copy I think

dirknb@hotmail.com
04-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I pre-ordered 8. One is being shipped to my uncle, who used to be mayor here and is current county judge. He's a voracious reader and will definitely read it. Keep your fngers crossed it snaps him out of his liberal fog! He's always been a tax and spend fan, was a huge NAFTA proponent, and can't see the forest for the trees. Has good intentions, but believes the big lie and unwittingly helps it.

BTW, the book was at #226 on Amazon two days ago and the lowest I saw it was #26. Currently #29, order a few more copies!

OptionsTrader
04-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Amazon.com Sales Rank:

#29 in Books

tajitj
04-04-2008, 10:33 AM
This is our chance to give back to Dr. Paul. A huge number of books sold helps him secure his own economic security. He has already said he will not take the congressional pension. We need to know how much he personally gets from each book sale and bill the book bomb as a way to give back to Dr. Paul for all he has done for us.

runningdiz
04-04-2008, 10:56 AM
I wonder what made it jump from the 200's just yesterday? Ron is doing a book signing the 14th so maybe its coming out earlier than the 30th.

dirknb@hotmail.com
04-04-2008, 11:10 AM
I wonder what made it jump from the 200's just yesterday? Ron is doing a book signing the 14th so maybe its coming out earlier than the 30th.

Probably the review on Lew Rockwell.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods87.html (http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods87.html)

I sent that link out to a bunch of people yesterday, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

dirtyp
04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah lew did a great write up i bet that helped.

Some of the other Paul forums are going down hill. Everyone is attacking Paul. I posted this up at the Waroom and was flamed non stop. Alot of people are mad or there just hiring people to bad mouth.