PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Crushers

american.swan
04-03-2008, 10:36 PM
There has been talk of the grassroots creating a news network of some kind.

Some have suggested a newspaper. I like the idea. Something people could download and hand out to their neighbors and what-not during times of elections.

Some have suggested a cable news network. I like the idea, but it's expensive. I suggested starting this on-line only first out of someone's garage if need be until enough momentum can get it on TV.

Well as always there are conspiracy posting here and around the web. What was the last one? Paulson shot dead. Bush Sr arrested for three days.

I suggest right here and right now some people agree to be conspiracy crushers. Members who are willing to make phone calls and find out the facts of what is happening near them.

Example: Who, near DC, is willing to make some phone calls and crush/prove this Paulson shot story? Record the call if possible. Take pictures of yourself interviewing various parties and post them here.

Let's go.

scotto2008
04-03-2008, 11:17 PM

Some have suggested a newspaper. I like the idea. Something people could download and hand out to their neighbors and what-not during times of elections.

Some have suggested a cable news network. I like the idea, but it's expensive. I suggested starting this on-line only first out of someone's garage if need be until enough momentum can get it on TV.

Well as always there are conspiracy posting here and around the web. What was the last one? Paulson shot dead. Bush Sr arrested for three days.

I suggest right here and right now some people agree to be conspiracy crushers. Members who are willing to make phone calls and find out the facts of what is happening near them.

Example: Who, near DC, is willing to make some phone calls and crush/prove this Paulson shot story? Record the call if possible. Take pictures of yourself interviewing various parties and post them here.

Let's go.

I'm all for fact checking, but what does "conspiracy" have to do with anything? Whenever I hear something called a "conspiracy theory" I take a closer look. The phrase has become a pejorative for anything outside of mainstream thought. And it's most often used by people who are too lazy to think for themselves, or who are deliberately trying to divert attention from some unpleasant or illegal activities, such as conspiracies. (Yes, there is such a thing on planet earth.)

pcosmar
04-04-2008, 05:59 AM
There are Alternative News sites on the Web.
Getting one on TV would be nice but very expensive.
Those that seek the truth will find it, but most are content with the lies of the MSM.

Here is some food for thought.
http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=38

Rethinking the term “Conspiracy Theory”

By Joshua Ogden

The term “conspiracy theory” has been made to be synonymous with “fiction.” Fragments of truth about real conspiracies have been deliberately misrepresented in popular culture, or combined with ridiculous obsessions like Aliens and Bigfoots in order to discredit the truth. The result is a popular belief that “conspiracy theories” are for entertainment purposes only.

“Conspiracy Theory” is an intellectually bankrupt put-down phrase, used by people who are unwilling to look at the evidence for themselves, because they are afraid that they will be forced to arrive at a very unpleasant conclusion. Americans who refuse to accept, for example, that the Council on Foreign Relations controls both political parties, are simply trying to protect their fragile psyches from the awful truth. People don’t like being told they’ve been conditioned or programmed, and they would rather believe that they live in a free society and their government would never hurt them, so they edit out the unpleasant parts of their reality.

Conspiracies by men in power have occurred time and again throughout recorded history, in just about every nation on the planet. The notion that 21st century America is immune to such tactics, or that conspiracies don’t happen anymore, is simply foolish.

If the facts about the control exerted over nations by the central banking families are indeed a hoax, then that hoax would have to be part of another conspiracy altogether - a conspiracy to travel through history planting evidence to frame the central banking families! Which is more plausible?

Conspiracy is not even the best word for some of the ideas that are dismissed as “conspiracy theory,” because a conspiracy implies a small group working in secret. The globalist agenda is no secret. The CFR is more than happy to tell you exactly what they are doing, because they are arrogant. They know they control public thought so well that it won’t matter what they say. They hide the truth in plain sight, because they know the average person will never see it because of their unwillingness to believe in something so pervasive.

The ever-expanding control-grid referred to by some as the “New World Order” is not some secret conspiracy, it’s just the way things are.

The idea that a conspiracy would not work because the people involved would inevitably leak the information is erroneous because it shows a lack of understanding of how these “conspiracies” function. This is why “conspiracy” isn’t always the best word — not everyone involved fully comprehends what they are a part of. They are compartmentalized. For example, there are 3000+ members in the CFR, and they are not all on the same page. Some of them are members because they believe in world government. Some see membership as being good for business. Some are members because it makes them feel good to run with the elitists in their “secret club”. A small minority are members because they’re bloodthirsty eugenicists! But at the end of the day, the CFR’s collective agenda is made clear by the direction in which the country is being steered.

Many of our senators and representatives know about the CFR, but most do not understand what it really is. They know about the Federal Reserve, but they cannot comprehend the degree of control it holds over our nation. There are also many politicians and policy makers who were literally installed by the elitists. They do what they are told but may not understand why. They are only given as much information as they need to fulfill their part of the overall gameplan. Every once in a while, an honest congressperson figures out what’s going on… and they know their career will be destroyed (at the very least) if they speak out. Even more rarely, one will be brave enough to speak out anyways.

Perhaps the solution to this mental block that people seem to have is to avoid altogether the use of the term “conspiracy,” and present the facts in a nonchalant manner. If you know about the Federal Reserve and the CFR, don’t act like you’ve stumbled across some earthshattering secret that will blow people’s minds. It’s really not that far-fetched. In order to overcome this resistance to the truth, popular culture will have to be made to reflect the idea that ignorance and apathy aren’t hip anymore — “Come on, EVERYONE knows about this stuff, where you been man?”

People armed with the truth need to drop their wide-eyed hysteria and quit ranting like Alex Jones. I respect AJ, but seriously, we need a new approach.

thuja
04-04-2008, 06:35 AM

Let's go.
why bring this up again now? we are seeing him regularly, no matter what>

micahnelson
04-04-2008, 06:40 AM
robots

scotto2008
04-04-2008, 10:52 AM
... used by people who are unwilling to look at the evidence for themselves, because they are afraid that they will be forced to arrive at a very unpleasant conclusion.

Interesting. Those were almost my exact words. Except the writer was more eloquent. I wish everyone could read this article.

What people call "conspiracies" are more properly a confluence of interests that collude unintentionally in bringing an evil outcome.

Orwell would call it the natural (evil) order asserting itself. Cynical indeed, but borne out by history.

For more on this, watch my new music video!

"Animal Farm"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Lj-4iIh28

Bradley in DC
04-04-2008, 11:24 AM
robots

Nah, pod people! :D

american.swan
04-05-2008, 06:06 PM
My purpose was just to convert "conspiracy" into "fact or fiction"; also it is very difficult to get a "media" organization off the ground. It would be amazing if we just did our own fact checking; that way this forum would become a media outlet rather than what it actually is now which is a gathering place of far flung ideas from around the Internet each dealing loosely with liberty and government corruption in the post 911 America.