PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Document sent to CONGRESS on ECONOMY !

Falseflagop
04-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Well this is a letter I read at WHatreallyhappened.com and here it is:

"READER: This is from waynemadsenreport.com and can be distributed.
April 3, 2008 -- Confidential document said to warn of conflict or revolution ahead for America

WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.

The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document.

The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word."

The origin of the document is not known, however, its alarming content matches up with previous warnings from former Comptroller General David Walker who abruptly resigned as head of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) in February of this year after repeatedly publicly warning of a "financial meltdown" disaster if America's $9 trillion debt was not addressed quickly. Financial experts have warned that the national debt, corrected for inflation, could reach $46 trillion in the next 20 years. A month earlier, Walker warned the Senate Banking Committee about the reaction of creditor nations in Asia and Europe if the U.S. did not address its debt problem.

Wayne Madsen "

Does anyone know if RON PAUL has this DOc , I doubt they would give to RP. I so post it! imho

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 06:56 PM
secondary source? People come up with stuff like this all the time. Is this credible?

Falseflagop
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Madsen usually a very good source.

m72mc
04-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Since there is no source, seems like rumors only.

jkm1864
04-03-2008, 07:01 PM
I love it bring it on .... Let the sheeple get angry. Let the sheeple riot in the streets. Let the government clamp down its iron fist. Let the desperation flow. I wanna see people mad pissed and down right angry. I want to see the peasants in one accord. I wonder if it will ever happen or will americans just ask for another welfare check. BINGO could you pass the salt at the soup line. I have lost faith in america and its people .......... the continually blame the evil oil companies when they should be pointing at the government. I guess when its hell to pay maybe the idiots will get it right and send the bill to the right parties.

Luft97
04-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I saw this on a different forum as well but now I can't find it ;)

Ok found the link:

http://www.rense.com/general81/conflict.htm

rockandrollsouls
04-03-2008, 07:08 PM
if this is true, it was entirely predictable. Of course people believed the "experts" that our debt could a) go on forever or b) no one would dare request their moneys worth from us

Falseflagop
04-03-2008, 07:08 PM
SOmeone contact RON PAUL to see if he got the memo or if someone he knows got one.

Akus
04-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Honestly, I doubt there will be any revolt if the taxes go up 80%,85% or 90%. Seriously, if people wanted to violently revolt, there is already plenty of reasons to. But, hey, American Idol is on, so......

soapmistress
04-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Let the sheeple riot in the streets.

:eek:

I don't like the sheeples that would be rioting on my street. If I were single I'd probably be saying bring it on too, but I am the center of the universe to 3 little girls and absolutely detest the idea of what would start about 2.5 blocks from my house and find its way to my front yard in 40 minutes flat.

This whole thing sucks.

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Honestly, I doubt there will be any revolt if the taxes go up 80%,85% or 90%. Seriously, if people wanted to violently revolt, there is already plenty of reasons to. But, hey, American Idol is on, so......

well I'm not sure. My Grandma used to always say that even though the Government screws you, they always leave you with something. But when you are talking about even 60% tax rates, that is enough to dramatically change people's lives.

People barely living pay check to pay check would be screwed. Suddenly getting rid of the IRS doesn't seem so radical.

Many people may not even be able to afford the electricity to power the TV to watch American Idol. I would hope everyone could still afford their Internet access but who knows. It is hard to imagine this Revolution ever getting off the ground without the Internet.

Falseflagop
04-03-2008, 07:34 PM
WHen you corner an animal in a corner, watch out!

Perry
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Good Grief when will you people learn to post links?! It's the most basic of all sources.

Luft97
04-03-2008, 07:55 PM
:eek:

I don't like the sheeples that would be rioting on my street. If I were single I'd probably be saying bring it on too, but I am the center of the universe to 3 little girls and absolutely detest the idea of what would start about 2.5 blocks from my house and find its way to my front yard in 40 minutes flat.

This whole thing sucks.

I am in the same situation that you are. I have 2 young girls and I would hate to see this happen for them. I am working on getting out of the city to some land I have in deep East Texas.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
check out this blog - it's a little dramatic at times, but it delivers some solid insights about compound interest/fractional reserve banking and how we're all suckers :-)

http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/

Sandra
04-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I am in the same situation that you are. I have 2 young girls and I would hate to see this happen for them. I am working on getting out of the city to some land I have in deep East Texas.

Just like you and Soapmistress, I hope the actions will be peaceful but precise. When my Grandmother described the Great Depression to me, she said it was a slow proression not sudden. My fear is how CNN will convey the news and how people will take it. CNN loves ratings.

DeadtoSin
04-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I will never take up arms against America. Call me a fair-weather patriot or whatever, but I cannot raise up against America in violence.If these riots do start, or whatever, I want to get my fiancee out of Dallas and back here in the country. I want to protect my family. I hope for peace from other countries and from within..

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2008, 08:12 PM
We really need a new sub-forum called "conspiracy central" or something.

This board is really going downhill...

-n

wgadget
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
This board? This COUNTRY is going downhill. I think that is the problem.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-03-2008, 08:19 PM
nt

Redmenace
04-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I will never take up arms against America. Call me a fair-weather patriot or whatever, but I cannot raise up against America in violence.If these riots do start, or whatever, I want to get my fiancee out of Dallas and back here in the country. I want to protect my family. I hope for peace from other countries and from within..

American does not equal the federal government.

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 08:21 PM
This board? This COUNTRY is going downhill. I think that is the problem.

true. the fact that there are so many of these topics to even discuss is disturbing. Are all of them true? Maybe not. But virtually every one of these issues has foundations in truth and the fact that we are discussing them opening is a good start.

Though, we should probably equally manage our time between discussing these topics (which is important to say informed) and actually coming up with solutions and plans for how the Grassroots organization can expand and continue success in facilitating change.

Luft97
04-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Though, we should probably equally manage our time between discussing these topics (which is important to say informed) and actually coming up with solutions and plans for how the Grassroots organization can expand and continue success in facilitating change.

I like your optimism, but I am one who thinks we have passed the point of no return so to say. How many years did it take for TPTB to infiltrate and set the "Rules" in place to put us into this dreadful situation we are in? How many years do you think it would take us to reverse all of this? Do you think that these people would put laws on the books to suspend the constitution, instate martial law, suspend the rights to trial, etc.. etc.. Then just give it all up without using these laws to hold on to power? I wish there was a way this could turn out roses by simply voting people into office, even Mike Gravel was talking in an interview about the possibilities of Bush instating martial law, using blackwater and the FEMA camps. It's like counting cards in black jack. You need an Ace but you know all the Aces are gone, but you still hope for one.

Libertytree
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
You can bet the farm that the good folks in Washington have thought through each and every possible contingency imaginable, including the ones in this document. Regardless if it's circulating now or not, the politician's have been briefed on these scenario's, their ramifications and how the government will respond.

Not recognizing that it's a real threat and dismissing it as conspiracy fodder is short sighted and pollyannish. TPTB haven't discounted any of these types of events, why would anyone living in todays political and social climate?

Libertytree
04-03-2008, 09:24 PM
"American does not equal the federal government."

This is a very important point!

The reality of it is, is that it's the federal government vs America and its citizens. Almost every one of them is a traitor and will do whatever they can to keep their necks out of a noose. We are the pawns in this sick game and we will be manipulated to achieve their desired goals.

While most would never think about going on the offense against them I think most people have absolutely no problem going into defensive mode, especially when it comes to family.

I really feel for all the folks with families, even having to think about such things is something that should NEVER happen in America. At least some see it what for what it is and can somewhat prepare, those that don't have a clue are the ones that are really in for a nightmare.

Akus
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM
People barely living pay check to pay check would be screwed. Suddenly getting rid of the IRS doesn't seem so radical.

Many people may not even be able to afford the electricity to power the TV to watch American Idol. I would hope everyone could still afford their Internet access but who knows. It is hard to imagine this Revolution ever getting off the ground without the Internet.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

You think that people who live from paycheck to paycheck are not screwed enough as it is?
You think that there are no people right now as you read this who have no electricity, no TV, no internet, no phone, no lights no motor cars, not a single luxury, like Robinson Crusoe, as primative as can be?

Lol at you:o

You think that the war on drugs haven't fucked up good honest people who have NOTHING to do with doing meth or selling chalk on the corner?
You think IRS haven't destroyed lives of people who dared to define the government?

You don't think that, over the decades, DECADES, enough disgruntled people haven't accumulated?

Trust me, pal, as someone who came from former Soviet Union, I know that as long as there is something to distract people (in USSR, it was an ideal of world communist paradise and beating USA, in the US, it is mindless Paris/Lindsay/Britney entertainment), there will never be a revolt.

If they take out a tax protester and publically burn him/her/them alive on the main square of the major metropolitan city like New York, LA, Houston, Chicago son on and media reports absolutely nothing on this, there will be no protest.

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 10:16 PM
If they take out a tax protester and publically burn him/her/them alive on the main square of the major metropolitan city like New York, LA, Houston, Chicago son on and media reports absolutely nothing on this, there will be no protest.

I like your optimism, but I am one who thinks we have passed the point of no return so to say.

I keep hearing people say its all over. We're past the point of fixing it. Nothing can be done to take back the country. They have too much power already and there is no hope whatsoever.

Though I choose to be a little more optimistic, I'm also not saying your are completely wrong. Certainly, there is a potential for a worst case scenario and I'd concede that those scenarios are possible given the trend of actions the Government has taken.

But my question is: Then what do we do? Grab guns and go down in a hail of bullets? You DO know that it is impossible to win by force of arms. Let's say for a moment I was agreed with you completely.... what is your solution?

aravoth
04-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I keep hearing people say its all over. We're past the point of fixing it. Nothing can be done to take back the country. They have too much power already and there is no hope whatsoever.

It's paper. Thats all it is. Those laws they enact, the power they claim to have exists only on paper, just like our money, it's just paper, it's all bullshit. Once people say, "hey what gives you the right to do that?" and the government responds with "this piece of paper", and then the people finally figure it out. That bullshit pieces of paper never meant anything. The power they claim to have is meaningless, and the money they use to buy more power is also meaningless. The only thing giving these dipshits power right now is us. And really, it's only our fear of the authority granted them by those meaningless pieces of paper that keeps out of the way of so called "important people doing important things"

Libertytree
04-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Truth,

I really don't know that there is a "solution" per se. Their might is bigger than our fight, at least for now. Maybe one day our sheer numbers can be a deciding factor but for now the sheeple sleep and our minuscule numbers are voices in the wilderness.

Maybe after the current system has truly crashed and burned we will be able to reclaim a true constitutional government.

The main reason for my pessimism is the American voters, look at who the main players are and the millions of people that support those traitors. In the face of all that's going on they still choose to believe in the status quo, for whatever reason. It's sad.

Libertytree
04-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Aravoth,

I like the "pieces of paper" analogy and symbolism, that's powerful! That concept would be a great video message. Kudo's.

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Truth,

I really don't know that there is a "solution" per se. Their might is bigger than our fight, at least for now. Maybe one day our sheer numbers can be a deciding factor but for now the sheeple sleep and our minuscule numbers are voices in the wilderness.

Maybe after the current system has truly crashed and burned we will be able to reclaim a true constitutional government.

The main reason for my pessimism is the American voters, look at who the main players are and the millions of people that support those traitors. In the face of all that's going on they still choose to believe in the status quo, for whatever reason. It's sad.

Yes. I too get discouraged sometimes. But then every now and then I see some small battles that we win. Granted, we haven't had any MAJOR victories but we are slowly chipping away at it. I look at myself as an example. I always believed in freedom and I knew the Government was corrupt but it was hearing Ron Paul speak during one of the early debates that lit that spark in me. Suddenly I had to DO something. I couldn't sit on the sidelines watching anymore. And that feeling has grown. I've converted others as well and can't help but believe that there are many others like me; people who have believed but were never really active before. Maybe they didn't think there was anything they could do. Maybe they didn't know what do to.

You're right, we don't have the numbers yet, but do we have more numbers than we did a year ago? Are we making any progress whatsoever? Is it possible that we could actually get people elected to Congress?

We got Ron Paul re-elected. I know it isn't the same but he was going against a Neo-Con and won. We are a long way away from reaching our goals but I also believe that the momentum snowballs and eventually it reaches a tipping point when it compounds on itself.

I do feel like we are working against the clock. Who knows what additional freedoms will be taken from us. But I'm willing to do everything I can. I'm willing to fight and keep fighting because I'd rather fight and do something than sit here and wait for a seemingly inevitable outcome.

Luft97
04-03-2008, 11:17 PM
But my question is: Then what do we do? Grab guns and go down in a hail of bullets? You DO know that it is impossible to win by force of arms. Let's say for a moment I was agreed with you completely.... what is your solution?

Well what to do that is the million dollar question. We have to look at what seperates us from them. Technology. They have it, we do not. If one were to have any chance of winning such a conflict the playing field would have to be leveled. Technology requires power. Without it there is none. This is something we should all think about. There is no easy solution. I wish that there was. I had alot of hope that Ron might be able to get in and change things. I don't think people need to go down in a hail of bullets. We have to be smart about it. There is a long hard road ahead for us all. The question is: Are we willing to navigate this road to freedom?

Libertytree
04-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I agree with you whole heartedly Truth, I too have found great satisfaction in winning even the smallest of battles and chipping away at the apathy and ignorance.

I've been at this for 25 years and while the progress is to a degree snowballing, especially since RP started his presidential run, the numbers are still disparaging.

The masses really don't want to hear the truth, they want someone to tell them that everything is gonna be ok, we'll take care of it for you.

We will ALL have to fight and keep fighting, even past the inevitable outcome.

TruthAtLast
04-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I am very happy there are forums such as this where I can find people who "believe". It can be so disheartening at times but when you see so many others who feel the same way, suddenly it doesn't seem so hopeless. I get the sense that there is a hidden rumbling in this country. It was once only a whisper; so faint and fragile that if you spoke it too loud it might shatter. Now I can hear it growing. People are talking, they are thinking.

Not sure if we need a real "V for Vendetta" type moment but I do see that when properly organized, we can actually have an impact. And it might only take a couple dozen Congressional victories to really have a voting block capable of making a real impact in Congress. I also don't underestimate the success we've had in the delegate process. That could be a major key to success in the future. But we need to keep pushing. Keep strong.

I've said it before but my biggest fear is what happens when the election is over. That will be the true test of this Movement. They will expect us to just fall away and go back to sleep.

nc4rp
04-04-2008, 12:09 AM
maybe it will come out in a few years that it was plagiarized from some Icelandic Creative Writing Student and distributed by teh CIA for psi-ops.

'the dawning moment.. of realization...that you've been HAD!

aravoth
04-04-2008, 12:13 AM

Good question. I think you find that no one will go down in a hail of bullets. Your Military is for you, and will not open fire on you. Do not let a single person that never served a day in their life tell you different.

We change the government by getting into it. But more than that, we have to find a way to educate people about what is happening. People are so distracted by bullshit these days. That makes the internet your #1 ally. It's unregulated. You can make a blog, a video, or an animation, and make it entertaining. Anyway you can. Title your blog in a misleading way, write a book with a title that instills fear, but instead criticizes the government. Fear is all the American people know. It's what we have lived with since the cold war began. Use that to spread a positive message. The idiots in charge laid the ground work for us. Use what they created against them. We will be proven right, nothing can stop this economic shitstorm that is blowing in. And we've been screaming about it for years. Use that. We're changing the way people think, not the way they vote.

Sarge
04-04-2008, 06:52 AM
Could it just be that they are starting to wake up?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gNpUhHI3vSmaLFR-Xli0AsbnuSlwD8VQSSD80

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Well let's see. If the foreign buyers of debt all start cashing in their T bills at once, even the ones that haven't come to maturity, the government will first try to cover it. The symptoms of this will be "Buy Bonds" drives like we haven't seen since the Sixties and Seventies. Then will come inflation as they try to print enough money to cover the debts.

If that doesn't work, then they're in the position of turning around and canceling the T-Bills they were just trying so hard to sell. At that point, people will be pissed. If we are then in a position to say "I told you so," we will be trusted.

But people in general don't tend to trust smart people, you say? When they need smart people, they learn. And when we've tried to warn them, we've proven both that we're smart and we're trustworthy--trying to look out for them.

We don't know what the foreign holders of the nation's debt will do or when they'll do it. But we can sure do what Congress is trying to do--figure out what warning signs to look for, have a plan for the event, and stay calm. Right?

Falseflagop
04-04-2008, 07:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebO2v3qBVY

Remember rumor is LEHMAN is A federal reserve shareholder, and as with JP Morgan they get special treatment.

LittleLightShining
04-04-2008, 08:05 AM
It's paper. Thats all it is. Those laws they enact, the power they claim to have exists only on paper, just like our money, it's just paper, it's all bullshit. Once people say, "hey what gives you the right to do that?" and the government responds with "this piece of paper", and then the people finally figure it out. That bullshit pieces of paper never meant anything. The power they claim to have is meaningless, and the money they use to buy more power is also meaningless. The only thing giving these dipshits power right now is us. And really, it's only our fear of the authority granted them by those meaningless pieces of paper that keeps out of the way of so called "important people doing important things"Excellent post.

constituent
04-04-2008, 08:07 AM
I love it bring it on .... Let the sheeple get angry. Let the sheeple riot in the streets. Let the government clamp down its iron fist. Let the desperation flow. I wanna see people mad pissed and down right angry. I want to see the peasants in one accord. I wonder if it will ever happen or will americans just ask for another welfare check. BINGO could you pass the salt at the soup line. I have lost faith in america and its people .......... the continually blame the evil oil companies when they should be pointing at the government. I guess when its hell to pay maybe the idiots will get it right and send the bill to the right parties.

lol. jim jones. keeps me rollin'

constituent
04-04-2008, 08:09 AM
The power they claim to have is meaningless, and the money they use to buy more power is also meaningless. The only thing giving these dipshits power right now is us. And really, it's only our fear of the authority granted them by those meaningless pieces of paper that keeps out of the way of so called "important people doing important things"

amen.

bolded: our obedience

liberteebell
04-04-2008, 08:12 AM
I am very happy there are forums such as this where I can find people who "believe". It can be so disheartening at times but when you see so many others who feel the same way, suddenly it doesn't seem so hopeless. I get the sense that there is a hidden rumbling in this country. It was once only a whisper; so faint and fragile that if you spoke it too loud it might shatter. Now I can hear it growing. People are talking, they are thinking.

Not sure if we need a real "V for Vendetta" type moment but I do see that when properly organized, we can actually have an impact. And it might only take a couple dozen Congressional victories to really have a voting block capable of making a real impact in Congress. I also don't underestimate the success we've had in the delegate process. That could be a major key to success in the future. But we need to keep pushing. Keep strong.

I've said it before but my biggest fear is what happens when the election is over. That will be the true test of this Movement. They will expect us to just fall away and go back to sleep.

+2008!

The best thing about this has been discovering so many other "believers". I thought I was pretty much alone.

Once awakened, I don't see how anyone can "go back to sleep". The movement may take many faces but it won't go away. The "underground" work of waking people up one person at a time may be the most important activism any of us can do.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~ Samuel Adams

Falseflagop
04-04-2008, 08:24 AM
tHANK gODS FOR THESE FORUMS and people who believe in being a PATRIOT!

Rhys
04-04-2008, 08:49 AM
I love it. There's nothing the banks can do to China. They've been saving and building wealth producing companies. Not spending.

The rest will be up to us.

m72mc
04-04-2008, 09:04 AM
+2008!

The best thing about this has been discovering so many other "believers". I thought I was pretty much alone.

Once awakened, I don't see how anyone can "go back to sleep". The movement may take many faces but it won't go away. The "underground" work of waking people up one person at a time may be the most important activism any of us can do.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~ Samuel Adams

True, you canīt go back to sleep, unless you erase your memory. :p

Libertytree
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
It's sad but I can't count the times that people I've encountered have no interest in knowing the truth and for all intensive purposes run with their hands over their ears screaming you're scaring me! An even more common response is that people like us are kooks and conspiratists or the government is our friend and everything will be alright with more action by the government.

It's just frustrating.