PDA

View Full Version : Which sites are actually getting off the ground?

DeadtoSin
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
I think I have probably seen around 50 or so sites, and countless more conceptual ideas for sites. Are there any that are actually taking off at this point, and starting development? A lot of them seem kind of stuck in limbo...

Mahkato
04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
You mean like which Ron Paul sites are actually going somewhere?

DeadtoSin
04-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Well yeah, I guess so. I'm not asking for a list of sites, just any sites that seem to be doing something worthwhile.

wowabunga
04-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Those Ron Paul sites are popping up like Petunias...!

The site I host, is on hold, waiting for the doldrums of summer to arrive. My guess is that come mid summer we'll all want to get together for a huge state wide pig roast. 50 States... 50 Marches... 50 Town Halls.... and yes the pig roast with all my liberty love'n pals sounds mighty good to me.

I'd quickly trade all this headache of hosting a site, if someone could show me a easy way to get the general public of my entire state of Missouri to magically wake up and smell the roses. And it's for that cause that I keep the lights on here...

bucfish
04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
www.ronpaulambassadors.com which is a launching pad for a Non Partisan organization called Freedoms Ground. Then RP ambassadors will be revamped. I have an outline if you are a diehard RP supporter and a Web Developer PM Me. Let's make it happen!!!

A Ron Paul Rebel
04-03-2008, 02:35 PM
www.StandAndUnite.com is entering Phase II :)

Upgrading and relaunching www.SaveGasNow.org
('247 Gas Saving Tips' - 50% goes to grass roots and RP Reps.)

Also integrating the two together... thus creating a way to
bring in 'the blind' to allow them to see!:D